Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Karan ne Taani se apni dil ki baat nahi kaha(Thank God)... Phir woh apni boyfriend ke saath chali gayi... 
                                                               End of the chapter

Lekin uske baad jo hua woh meri samajh mein nahi aayi...
I mean serial ki ending part mein, the voice over says that everyone is with the person who makes them feel comfortable and they show Raj-Pooja , Sarah-Paras , Priya-Vikrant (this too was confusing) and... Karan-Krithika!!!Shocked 
But the scene shown was a flashback scene right? But then after that someone tells them something and they both run out in a rush!!Confused... What was that?? I am totally confused!!!
And they said aage ki story season 2 mein dikhayenge?? So season 2 is already confirmed? Even more confusingConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyeepiamistM00NAArShiDelena.PheonixFire.shibzFlora3333...vibha...Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was that???" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Arrey yaar koyi toh meri confusion clear karo...

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
ditto!!!..mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai!!.. when the narrator said ki chalo anyways abhi everyone is with the ones with whom they share their comfort level ..and they show raj pooja,vikrant priya ,sara paras..and then karan kritika! and i was likeShocked!..and then ya it wasnt a flashback scene either coz when pooja got the news of accident kk2 also got the same and ran!..
so does that mean kritz is also a part of season 2? ..seriously main super confused ho gayi hun!Confused..

and ya thank god karan ne tani ko apni 'dil ki baat ( jo kis vikas ki hogiAngry) woh nahi bataya ..i was literally scared when in the coming up they showed karan saying 'tani ruk ja'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenaFlora3333shibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
and accident i guess rohan ka hua hoga!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenaFlora3333shibz

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

ditto!!!..mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai!!.. when the narrator said ki chalo anyways abhi everyone is with the ones with whom they share their comfort level ..and they show raj pooja,vikrant priya ,sara paras..and then karan kritika! and i was likeShocked!..and then ya it wasnt a flashback scene either coz when pooja got the news of accident kk2 also got the same and ran!..
so does that mean kritz is also a part of season 2? ..seriously main super confused ho gayi hun!Confused..

and ya thank god karan ne tani ko apni 'dil ki baat ( jo kis vikas ki hogiAngry) woh nahi bataya ..i was literally scared when in the coming up they showed karan saying 'tani ruk ja'

But Krithika achanak wahan aayi kaise??? First they show Karan supressing his feelings for TaaniDead and next minute he is sitting with Kittu! 
And lag toh aise raha hai ki Kittu bhi season 2 mein hogi but CVs ka koi bharosa nahi hai!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyeeArShiDelenaFlora3333shibz

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

and accident i guess rohan ka hua hoga!

Ya, me too feel so...

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha811

But Krithika achanak wahan aayi kaise??? First they show Karan supressing his feelings for TaaniDead and next minute he is sitting with Kittu! 
And lag toh aise raha hai ki Kittu bhi season 2 mein hogi but CVs ka koi bharosa nahi hai!
i know!..even if they had showed some gap in btw still it wud have been ok but ekdum tabhi? iska jawab toh vikas hi de payega!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenashibz

.PheonixFire.

IF-Rockerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Exactly yaar! Even I am confused. What exactly happened in the last part? From where Kritika came and why were they running? who got into accident?

I seriously can't gather it. If anyone can please tell me too.

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 07 March 2013 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiDelenashibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.