Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Priya I know even I was actualy crying while posting this but trust me agar possible hota I would never leave it. aj hi maine bola bhi tha na that i just read LB only for Rosh out of all? isi wajahse. will miss you,chatting with you & LB like anything. love you.

@Purvi areee nooo sreee di i should call you purvi diii.

@Arooj thank you & will miss you but definitely will remain in touch with you. ACFA hai na πŸ˜‰

@Tina no problem I can post it here only. My fbid is Sreeparna saha. I have my own pic there.
Mellifluous thumbnail
@Zebbi thanks dear. will miss you too. surely we can keep in touch in FB..pm me your userid na.

@tweety i have to go yaar can we keep un touch in FB??

@chinu tu mujhe kahan chodegi tease karna lolz
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di aap to Mari SD hooo 
😭.   πŸ˜­
Mujhe to Rona aa raha hai

kunchu thumbnail
SREE...
kya yaar?? I know you are messed up in between your class and duties...
missing you like anything...
lekin jabhi time mile, I mean on weekends or something like that, pls yaha aana... if not for a long time, just to say hello...
you are the first buddy I made in IF and you know how much I'm gonna miss you.. ok...ab tumhe aur nahi rulaungi...
Nafrat is not gonna be same without you Sree, dont worry I'll see to your Prithvi well...lol..
ab thodi muskurao... pls...
miss you sawal ke dukan... yr comments and your support in Har Pal and Tum bin..
I know nothing is gonna affect our friendship dear!!! it will remain as it is always and for ever!!!
love you a lot Sree...
with love ,
yr Heli...

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the best Sree...I know you would have tried your best to stay back in the forum..
and that you have taken this decision since it was becoming impossible...

take care of your health...All the best for your studies!
Anyways, we can keep in touch in FB...so no good byes...
be happy and keep smiling always...try to come back whenever you have the time! πŸ‘πŸΌ
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww shree we will miss u alot😭
bt all the best and take care
ho sake to AF aana 😭
m really feeling bad bt then its a part of lyf 
will miss u forsure😭

Mellifluous thumbnail
@Heli i know how special our friendship is & I am gonna miss it like anything. I will definitely try but dun know if It will be pissible or not. Thanks for diciding to cintinue with NKI. & keep rocking with HP & TB. love you a lot sister.

@vidya di thanks for understanding my situation. I am gonna miss you & your writings specialy ZMD,my arjun reva. But its being impossible & thats y I have taken this extreme decission. Will miss you di & surely will keep in touch with you at FB.

@shona will miss you so much dear though We knows each other very lil but still we surely developed a good bond & ofcourse hamari AV fans me se yahan ek kam ho gayi..lolz
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Hey! I know you're gonna come back after this storm of studies subsides! I'll miss you though. Buhbye!😭 Best of Luck Didibhai!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Don't go na didibhai. Please!😭
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Okay u can manage once in a month.. U can.. Cant u?