Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hello Arjunians,

after seeing the heading you already have known what I am gonna tell. I know I shouldn't post a new topic on that but still cant hold myself saying bye to all my lovliest friends here. Sorry DT please dont remove it.

I am leaving India forum coz of my busiest daily schedule & huge amount of duty pressure & trust me guys even I am not being able to sleep properly. I am feeling realy heavy to say it but still I have to go,if not for parmanent but atleast for upcoming 5 months.

want to say SORRY to my best sisters ever SANCHAYITA & PRIYA my buddies NEELI & KAVS for not being able to continue with our own CCETFKA. Its the worst thing happening for me. The most emotional & the closest thing for me in IF is CCETFKA.
Sorry to FIZA di & HELI for leaving our joint work NAFRAT KI ISHQ & SHRUTI for leaving DESTINY & AISHA AT like this.
Sorry SHILPA for leaving our wonderful NL team. I am so sorry.
I will pm you guys personaly.

I will miss you my sisters & besties SANCHU,SS,NEELI,KAVS,SAMIYA,CHINU,PURVI,PRAVA,SHRU,RKD like anything. Sanchu you always will remain the best part of me in IF. the first friend & sister of ARJUN FORUM.

Will miss you my cutie sisters HELI & MISTI. will miss your FFs.

RIMI,RITZI,DIVI & MAHI you guys are missing IF dont know from how many time but now I am joining you guys lolz.

LOVE YOU & WILL MISS YOU MY WONDERFUL DI's FIZA DI,MUSHI DI,MANNU DI,VIDYA DI,SHILPA DI & SARA DI & my buddies PARI,MEGHU,DISHU,ABHI,RAMI,TINA,SABA(Arieltabi),PRIYA(pink_fairy),SREELU,SHONA,AROOJ,SANA,TWEETY(LILA),SNEHA,DHANASHREE. Sara di you are the best DI i have got here.

Arjun forum is the best forum I have visited & it is like my home in IF. Will gonna miss my daily routine of being here.

I wish you guys will not be angry on my decission, I am realy in an extreme situation thats made me dicide this which is hurting me the most.

sorry if I miss anyone's name. sorry writers for not being able to continue with your works. you guys are awesome & keep writing & keep rocking like this.

One thing is I am almost connected with you all in FB so i guess we will definitely meet in FB.

last but not the least thank you NAINA for being an awesome DT member,VB & always help me out wheneva I need it. Thanks a lot.

Arjun forum rocks,team ETF is the best & friends over here you are the bestests.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

palsekar.mantisravssnikki08..PriyaB...9.Sara.9.-Lila--SREE93-Arieltabikunchushona14...anika...supreet_dmgll-Shilpa-llzan101_TaNi_Tina2603Moumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bye guyss.." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
What should i comment on this one!!!
This is most heartbreaking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Pura thread pani pani kr denge

sree_swaron

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

sree_swaron

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

sree_swaron

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Cry

will  miss u sree

but wud b in touch via FB hun 

sree_swaron

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Cry

Disapprove

Unhappy

sree_swaron

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Cry.   Cry.   Cry.    Cry.    Cry
Will miss u so much diii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.