Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Welcome Guyz !!

1st CONGRATES to all

for enter in 2nd Thread of This 'Suspense full' Discussion.   If,You missed any thing...Go n Check -

.Sanaya New Show @ SONY [1].

1st we got this-

After lots n lots of speculations we got this -

Who will take away 'Modern Bahu' Sanaya Irani?

n Today we got this 'confusion' -

Telly Chakkar:

Vishal Karwal to walk away with the 'Modern Bahu' Sanaya Irani?

Vishal Karwal

Tellychakkar.com has been extensively writing about popular face Sanaya Irani's probable on screen suitors for her upcoming show on Sony Entertainment Television, titled Modern Bahu (Optimystix Productions).

While there is a long list of big names like Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, Saurabh Pandey, Vatsal Seth, Varun Kapoor waiting in the wings to get the final verdict, it now looks as though Vishal Karwal, who was last seen in Colors' Bigg Boss might just walk away with the prized role.

The buzz doing rounds is that Vishal is apparently quite close to signing on the dotted lines. Also, the shoot of the show is slated to begin from today (7 March 2013) and this only means the the channel and makers are running short of time to finalize their lead guy.

When contacted, Vishal Karwal said, "I don't have any clue. I had given a look test day before yesterday and they have not got back to me post that."

Guess it's finally time for some action now as the cameras need to start rolling.

Times Of India

Vishal Karwal turns down Modern Bahu?

Vishal Karwal turns down Modern Bahu?
Vishal Karwal

Media has been abuzz with news about the actor who will be paired opposite beautiful and popular actress Sanaya Irani in Optimystix Production's Modern Bahoo to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Too many names like Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, Vatsal Seth, Saurabh Pandey, Varun Kapoor and Vishal Karwal have been doing the rounds these days.

Certain section of the media has already gone ahead to announce that Vishal Karwal last seen in Bigg Boss-6 has bagged the opportunity however here we bring to you another side of the story.

Sources close to the show inform us that the makers were keen on casting Vishal Karwal as the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani on the show. However, things could not materialize between them as the makers were not paying the handsome hunk as per his expectation. So he has turned down the offer.

When contacted, Vishal says, "Yes, I have given a look test for the show but unfortunately things could not work out as they were not paying me as per my expectation. Things are still in negotiable stage and I can only take up the show if they pay me well."

Now million Dollar question is...

Who is 'Real' Dulha...??

n Finally...suspense unfold...Tongue

He is none another then...Smile

Vishal Karwal... !!

n But...wait...wait... twist  is here...

Telly Chakkar :

Vishal Karwal signs a Bollywood Film!

As promised here's the latest news on Vishal Karwal who confirms that he is not doing TV but has signed a Bollywood film...

Saturday, March 09, 2013 |

After all the buzz about Vishal Karwal being the male lead of Optymistix's Modern Bahu on Sony TV, we managed to get the final verdict from Vishal Karwal himself. He confirmed the news that he has signed a Bollywood movie and will not be seen in the show.

Vishal Karwal said, "I am not doing the show as I have signed a Bollywood film. Firstly, I don't understand that when I had not signed any contract with Sony, how come the news about me being confirmed as the main lead started doing the rounds."

Well, we also saw a recent tweet by Sneha Rajani, Senior Executive Vice President and Business Head-SET (Sony Entertainment Television) which said, "Err.. No!.. We will not enter a bidding war.. Plenty of options in the kitty and enough time too! #chhanchhan."

Well, looks like Vishal too had plenty of options and we wish him all the very best for his film career!

Toh...back to square 1... score is still 'O' Smile
Show will be start on 25th Mar.,2013.

- : Down the cursor for more Details : -

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 March 2013 at 5:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVe1gunjan7monaya_sajanSwaNia_2P.Srinivassnowwhite28flirtatious.-Alina.-Marie-Senorita Sanaya..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFANikki_TitliBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANAYA *Chhan-Chhan* @ SONY[2] Search begins again" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Other Article :

Page 19: Here's predicting the future of Sony TV's upcoming show Modern Bahu [TC] [Shared by : P.Srinivas]

Page 48: Deeya Chopra to do a short stint in MB [I-F] 

Page 108: Shaheer Sheikh declines MB [TC]

Edited by Joseph_A - 09 March 2013 at 7:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVeSIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2..-Ayesshhaa-..Senorita SanayaNikki_Titli

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
HQ Caps of Promo 01 Smile :

HQ Caps of Promo 02 Smile :

HQ Caps of Promo 03:

Edited by Joseph_A - 07 March 2013 at 7:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7gunurlovesnowwhite28SwaNia_2..-Ayesshhaa-..Senorita SanayaNikki_TitliBabajiKaThullu

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
want Mohit...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajanSwaNia_2HSFAJoseph_A

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
congo on new thread...

joseph plzz put warning... obsessive mohit lovers are NOT ALLOWED ROFL

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 07 March 2013 at 5:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ammykhanpremanamonaya_sajanSwaNia_2SM_317HSFAJoseph_A-Marie-

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Congrat for new thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2HSFAJoseph_A

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
btw first post me usss ka pic kyu nahi hai??? ROFL SBS me to aaya tha wo bhi hai 

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 07 March 2013 at 5:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajanSwaNia_2Joseph_A

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajansnowwhite28SwaNia_2Joseph_AHSFA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top