Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Some more pics from last day shoot! :( (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainzy04

Thank u everyone for sharing these pics...gng to miss them badly...hope they cum back soon with S2...
Btw can anyone plz tell me who is the person standing next to keerti? (the same pic in which samir sir is also there)...

He is Muzammil Desai. The director of parichay

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some more pics from last day shoot! :( (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rnarayan

rnarayan

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i will really miss u, it is really feeling hard that from 15th march we are not going see all of u, please come back soon

rainzy04

Groupbie

rainzy04

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ norzar...thank u so much dear for giving tis info...heard a lot abt him but nvr saw...hence asked...so he is the one who gave us best episodes of parichay...btw he looks really handsome...

KyaRe....

sinal_saami

sinal_saami

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
There r few more pics on maqbool sir fb regarding SiNal. 2 to 3 r of SiNal and 2 to 3 r of SiNal and their mistakes D'oh . The pic where OTTs r there Kc face is sad/anger mood. Cannot judge with pic. Maqbool sir has just uploaded an hr back. If any one can paste here those pics it will be good for others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....norzar

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I think this is also from the last day of the shoot.

Sadly can't post the pic, but it's a nice oneOuch

Edited by -Rani - 07 March 2013 at 1:31pm

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinal_saami

There r few more pics on maqbool sir fb regarding SiNal. 2 to 3 r of SiNal and 2 to 3 r of SiNal and their mistakes D'oh . The pic where OTTs r there Kc face is sad/anger mood. Cannot judge with pic. Maqbool sir has just uploaded an hr back. If any one can paste here those pics it will be good for others.

yup they are fab pics, i saw now. sinal together and kids there

lets see if i am able to post them here

sinal_saami

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by rainzy04

@ norzar...thank u so much dear for giving tis info...heard a lot abt him but nvr saw...hence asked...so he is the one who gave us best episodes of parichay...btw he looks really handsome...

yes muzzamil sir he is very good looking. He has directed great episodes for Parichay

norzar

rainzy04

sinal_saami

sinal_saami

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I think this is also from the last day of the shoot.

Sadly can't post the pic, but it's a nice oneOuch
<div></div>

Yes the pics r from the last day of shoot. I think it might be an ending scene of last episode which will air on 15th march 2013. Becoz the way they were standing it look like last scene of last episode.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top