Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TRP KA KUCH KARNA PADEGA GUYS...

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know its the best serial,with the best actors and i m not saying as i m a fan but even acc to the critics..cant we do something guys  ..we cant loose our NBT again in the next 5-6 months..and the previous week was flawless...please give your suggestions how can we improve trps and also please tell how many of you watch it on T.V at 9:30 pm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinikrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watch it regularly withput missing even 1 scene of tht flawless serial...its the best as of now...
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Trp ka kuch alagi chekkar hai, don't know why can't they give them according to talent of actors and freshness in story.how come the stupid n senseless saas bahu sagas gain more n more trps. Kunal can nowhere be compared to any other actor where most of them don't even know how to act and some of them only have nice features but no acting. Our kunal is king in each n every way, don't get disheartend these people don't even deserve to give rating to our show and ur performance.
I stay abroad so can't contribute to trps hence watch it online.we shd do something.
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just..wait some more days..n see the trp...
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i watch it at 9.30 widout fail. dunno wats goin wrong?😕
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i hope you'll might be knowing this rules of trp if not then please please please follow...
1. it has to been watched from the start till the end without missing the add's
2. yo'll need to catch up with the repeat too *not that important*
3. most important if u change the channel and are back the link or say the trp reading from your side is lost and won't be counted... 
hope this helped, please follow them and check the results next week