swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys who do you think out of the don's sister who looks astonishing?

I think its that girl who had on the green. Forgot her name. The one who likes bittu. She looks sweet. The others are too weird lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol same her, i think the sis with the squit eye who like Bittu is the prettiest, but each of these girls are unique in their own way and i like that except they just can't get any of these guys, they are already happily married.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol yes I like the one who likes bittu..

Well the manly one that likes adi is too weird lol..and the oneb with hearing problem oh lord! Lol
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL yeah kev, they all have some problem and its fun how they guys are dealing with them

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
The girl who likes Bittu is indeed very sweet & cute. I've already started liking her. This new track seems interesting. I couldn't stop laughing when Utkarsh said Dur jao & the girl heard paas aao & Shibu's one told him kha kha ke mere tarha mote ho jao ! The english of don is just awesome. Sad that we won't be able to watch them for long. I would have appreciated if there was an article mentioning the five sisters entry in the show with their names. There wasn't though...
swagakevin2 thumbnail
I agree.. I was in fact looking out for such an article but was never saw anymmits sad