Pavitra Rishta

1000th Episode

sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi all, i thought tomorrow which is Friday is suppose to air the 1000th episode of pavitra rishta or am i wrong? either way, is there any news, gossips, celebrations or your thoughts about the episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not Tomorrow. Next Friday means 15.03.2013 will aired 1000th Episode. This will be 13th serial of Indian Television history landmark this achievement.
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the clarification.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope the baby truth comes out
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes 15th March is the 1000th Episode of PR! I'm so happy yaar.. 😃
Well as per Ekta's old serials she celebrated mostly on the 1001 episode just like in KZK, KSBKBT and KGGK .. So let's see what Balaji and Zee have in store for us next friday.. 😉
I'm so excited guys .. 😃 I hope that then the truth of ArVi's baby come out or I want Archu to come out of her coma.. Well let's see guys.. Hope you all are also excited like me.. 😃
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveArVi19

Yes 15th March is the 1000th Episode of PR! I'm so happy yaar.. 😃
Well as per Ekta's old serials she celebrated mostly on the 1001 episode just like in KZK, KSBKBT and KGGK .. So let's see what Balaji and Zee have in store for us next friday.. 😉
I'm so excited guys .. 😃 I hope that then the truth of ArVi's baby come out or I want Archu to come out of her coma.. Well let's see guys.. Hope you all are also excited like me.. 😃

I think that the truth of ArVi's baby come out. May be Archu not to come out of her coma this episode.
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This landmark episode should show Arjun knowing that pari is his and purvi's daughter. That is whAt will save this show in my opinion
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PR completing 1000 epi but the important actor anki who did above 950epi [as she is not seen now]and she is the reason of PR success ,sushant who did above 600epi and anurag,priya,and lots of old actor who had tremendous contribution in PR now they r not in PR.i think they will b in party.still ppl cant forget manav archana/sushant-anki's love story it will remain most prominent love story in PR
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think PR CVs will remember the old cast of PR. CVs are good for nothing.
I really miss Sushant Ankita days with Anurag,Priya,Prarthana,Pooja,Yamini and other old cast. They are the main reason for PR ruling the TRP chart in 2009-2011. But I don't think PR CVs will remember them.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Afss

I don't think PR CVs will remember the old cast of PR. CVs are good for nothing.
I really miss Sushant Ankita days with Anurag,Priya,Prarthana,Pooja,Yamini and other old cast. They are the main reason for PR ruling the TRP chart in 2009-2011. But I don't think PR CVs will remember them.

This is very bad decision.