i am very disappointed, avinesh!

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
As much as i hate to tell this, but i seriously did not like avinesh yesterday!😭 I mean what was that? the episode just didnt make any sense, and to top it all, avineshs voice is so weird in madhubhala? i missed his brisk voice so much, i think his voice was dubbed yesterday, whatever it was, its not the same voice which i used to enjoy in chhal! As much as i loved him in chhal, i hated him yesterday! his acting and voice was way below mediocre, please AVI, improve or else you will lose your fans very soon! Try to be natural! This is what happens when you sign a show without knowing the details of your character!Edited by RAMKIARCHU - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat ever may be we all loving him oly❤️
pilot100 thumbnail
134 views and no replies, i guess i hurt some people, but i am sure someone must be very happy as well!  bur serioisly i hated avinesh yesterday, which i never thought i will😭
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I never saw chhal bt I like him very much yesterday.srry bt I m nt agree with u.
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have not seen his previous show. . .but I enjoyed yesterday's episode . . . .I liked Sultan's entry. . .
loved his yesterday. His stunts, body languages, expressions were perfect according to the situation.

As for voice, well, he only had one dialogue, so I can't judge him based on that. Though, I already know he is good based from Chal's experience.

And he has strong screen presence. Also his eyes speak volumes. Kudos to him.   ⭐️
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I liked his entry but not impressed with his acting 😕
pilot100 thumbnail
arre based on chhal experience only i did not like his voice yesterday! i felt it was very fake and he was vey consious! i still remember his husky voice, how much i used to adore it! i just hope he is not the same throughout!😭
MrsSSO thumbnail

Have never seen his previous show !

But liked his entry in MB yesterday !

He did quite seem the character he is !

And he has got a strong screen presence !

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday's epi didn't make any sense to me as well.Everything was senseless without RK.
I liked Avi's entry.It was quite funny.The jump from water is hilarious.🤣 🤣 (I have also made yesterday on "How many found the epi irritating" And 'Cuterishabala' in her comment also said that Is Sultan an improved version of Spiderman? I literally died Rofling by reading that whole comment.🤣 🤣 😆
Ok Coming to your topic,I won't say I hated Avinesh's entry.Infact I liked it alot.But I was expecting much better from him.I loved him as Kabir in Chal.He was not acting his natural way.It seemed quite mechanical to me.
And About His Voice,The Voice is not dubbed at all.It was Avi's voice only,The difference was He was using it quite according to the situation.I'm sure we will get that Husky voice whenever There will be an intense or emotional scene.

I will say that We need to keep patience.It's a new character for Avi also.It will take sometime for him to get into sink with his character.About His acting,He is a very good actor,I don't have any doubt on it But He needs to do his natural acting rather than being mechanical.