Chat Clubs

Second Hand Jawani ( Members Only ) # 10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Hello hi SHJ's!!!!!Hug
double digits for SHJ!!!!!! yaaay!!!!DancingPartyDancing

@beena di...loved the colourful thread di!!!! thanks for the pm!!!!!
@all...sorry for disappearing again...missing u all!!!!

PS...tried following the last two pages and as usual things went over my head...what's with monaya and modern bahu thingy????Confused

Hi Soni Hug  modern Bahu is Sanaya's new show ...Mohit is the top contender to be her lead .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Second Hand Jawani ( Members Only ) # 10 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dennisdmenace

IF-Rockerz

dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

[QUOTE=-Sudhanya-]Di..Hugthere is some problem with my WA. Will check after I fix it. Hows ur trip going di???

Hi Divi, Anu and Sissy...Hug

hey sudha, hugs hugs...long time.

i miss your gutter matey.CryCry

Ha ha...me too miss you gutter matey..Hug.sab log Monaya ko leke pareshan kyun ho rahe ho???
[/QUOTE

i think Mohit cant act to save his life. Sanaya is a good actor and more over i want a fresh pair.

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
SLB ki dhajjiyya uda di LOLLOLLOL
http://zoomtv.indiatimes.com/shows/shows-on-zoom/page-3/ranveer-deepika-a-pre-planned-love-affair/videoshow/18831752.cms

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Sushant's past is saucier than his present?

New Delhi | Updated 3/6/2013 9:39:09 AM IST

Dating rumous are not new to B-Town. They generally crop up when a star's current love life is not clear. However, in Kai Po Che actor Sushant Singh Rajput's case, things are different.
The whole world knows that the TV actor-turned-filmstar is going around with his Pavitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande. But what people don't know is that Sushant was dating Gangs of Wasseypur actress Richa Chadda before he got into a relationship with Lokhande.
Rumour has it that both Richa and Sushant were dating each other when they were strugglers. The duo was too much in love and was often spotted hanging out together. Reports say that things between them turned sour after Richa signed Anurag Kashyap's GOW and started ignoring Sushant.
Soon, Ankita entered Sushant's life and the two co-stars turned into an inseparable couple. Recently in an interview Sushant talked about his marriage plans with Ankita. "Marriage is certainly on cards. It will be very soon. I don't think there is any right time to get married so why not right now. Yes, I will get married to Ankita this year," he said.
When Sushant was busy shooting his debut film, he praised Ankita for understanding his limitations of not giving her enough time.

Edited by beena14 - 07 March 2013 at 3:12am

soni.b

IF-Dazzler

soni.b

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by soni.b

Hello hi SHJ's!!!!!Hug
double digits for SHJ!!!!!! yaaay!!!!DancingPartyDancing

@beena di...loved the colourful thread di!!!! thanks for the pm!!!!!
@all...sorry for disappearing again...missing u all!!!!

PS...tried following the last two pages and as usual things went over my head...what's with monaya and modern bahu thingy????Confused

Hi Soni Hug  modern Bahu is Sanaya's new show ...Mohit is the top contender to be her lead .
oh the show on Sony...chanchan or something!!!!!! are you serious...top contender??? anyways if sanaya, ph & the channel have no issues then why bother!!!!!

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Television Shows

TRPs (This week)

TRPs (last week)

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Balika Vadhu

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Sasural Simar Ka

Qubool Hai

Uttaran

Pavitra Rishta

Veera

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Hitler Didi

Rab Se Sohna Ishq

Chidiya Ghar

Saraswati Chandra

Bade Achche Laggte Hain

Punar Vivah

Divya1503

IF-Sizzlerz

Divya1503

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Di..Hugthere is some problem with my WA. Will check after I fix it. Hows ur trip going di???

Hi Divi, Anu and Sissy...Hug

hello hi!!HugCici how r u??Big smile

Sunshine80

IF-Rockerz

Sunshine80

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

I don't want to die to get an honour: Shah Rukh Khan

PTI : Panchgani , Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:57 hrs

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels that women should be rewarded at every point for their achievements, and no one should die to get an honour.

He was reacting after the United States selected the 23-year-old Delhi gangrape victim for the prestigious International Women of Courage Award, for inspiring people to fight against gender-based violence.

US First Lady Michelle Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry will present the award posthumously tomorrow on International Womens' Day.

"Its good that they are honouring her. But I would not want to die to get an honour... I hope no one be it men or women should lose their lives to get honour... in fact they should get award for their achievements," said Shah Rukh Khan.

The young braveheart recorded police statements while in hospital and stated her will to survive to see justice done.

"I hope this incident is not repeated. She fought with bravery and lost her life. I think women in every field should be held high," the 47-year-old actor said.

The paramedical student was gangraped, beaten and thrown out of a moving bus along with a male friend in Delhi on December 16 last year, which generated widespread protests and was condemned by various women groups, both in India and abroad. She later died in a Singapore hospital on December 29.

I agree with SRK here...no one want to die to get an honor and what a kind of death it isCryCry...and please I still didn't understood the reason to give this to herConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top