Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kanaksm

Groupbie

kanaksm

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I am not liking this show at all. There is no entertainment whatsoever!
Most kids are either too over smart, rude and loud or too amateur.
Parents sometimes sound too desperate to get on TV. All judges are boring.

I would have loved to see a season of SAREGAMA little champs instead!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonacuty_kMeredith

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boring show so far !!" in India's Best Dramebaaz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naomihyuga

IF-Dazzler

naomihyuga

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
they are just kids  in which house do you not see atleast one kid who is alot like the kids we see on this show and as for the judges till now i personally feel they are good and come on don't say you were not atleast entertained at bit its really hard to belive that someone not enjoying the show for me

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21ruhi86MashiatMimosaRoohasamiaohmygodurgreatneha333Debo_AfghanAshlaikaPihu.k11Siddhi_

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I think u were not kid thats y saying it bore.
There r only kids in the world who r real not fake.
Im loving it very much.
And show is jyst awesome.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86ohmygodurgreatneha333Ashlaikaashfaque2012Siddhi_

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
its sad you think this is a boring show...cause this is the first  indian reality show I actually feel like watching...all the other shows are too over the top and fake..especially the judges...here the kids look like they are having a great time and same with the judges...i really enjoy this show and seems like India is too with a 4.7 TRP last week!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21Debo_Afghanneha333-PrimaDonna-AshlaikaPihu.k11Siddhi_

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Sorry i had to disagree. I am loving the show and the kids are amazing..

Love all the 3 judges and the way they connect with kids is Awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86neha333

fathima23

fathima23

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
jst tooo awesum,dnt say borin ya,u r missin sumthin,love dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I have to disagree ! 
This show came with a different concept with the aim of finding talent in kids! Not all kids might be so entertaining but again as the show is looking for talent we do see some amazing acting talent! 
Some kids have great ability of acting, their acting seems very natural! And for me it's entertaining and I also should mention that the judges also seem very sweet and humble , they know exactly how to handle the kids! 
Even though this concept of finding acting talent is new to the audiences , this show has still managed to get a TRP of 4.7 which is commendable! I suggest you to watch the gala rounds m sure you will like it! :) 
Most people don't find the auditions so fun to watch but the gala rounds , the real cmpetetion will deifinetly be a treat to wtch :)

So I would say just stick to this show ,I am sure you will find it as entertaining as SareGama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry but I disagree.. This show is just fresh and unique..unscripted... and i think the judges r so good n genuine.. And Kids here are so natural.. we cn easily connect with them... I am loving this show.. Heart

Awesome concept Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debo_Afghanneha333--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.