Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#19 Main Ek Raja Hoon, Tu Ek Rani Hai (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 151

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
@Shweta - Looks like you will have lot of reading material tomorrowTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samir Soni AT#19 Main Ek Raja Hoon, Tu Ek Rani Hai (Page 38)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by kravella

Thanks rani for the help...i almost tried for an hour but for some reason it didn't allow me to post comments...
[DIV]oh BTW i live in nashville i left early from work yesterday...[/DIV]

[DIV][BR][/DIV]
[DIV]I also used to live in Nashville 20 years ago, when I was a kid[:P][:P][:P][/DIV]
[DIV][BR][/DIV]
[DIV]My dad worked in Vanderbiltsciencelab, it was so long ago[8->][/DIV]

[DIV]</div>ohhh wow...i live close by vanderbilt univ

<div>[BR][/DIV][DIV]Really? We didn't live there, but used to go there a lot as my dad worked there. We lived in some suburban area calledBellevue.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]There was a really nice Italian and Mexican restaurants close by, Amerigo and can't remember the Mexican one.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Vanderbilt University is so big and beautiful. Specially the medical school. I once saw Al Gore there as his mom worked as a nurse in the hospital.[/DIV]

Ohh ok...did you visit the Ganesh temple in Bellevue or may be it was not there 20 yrs back...
Ya amerigos and maggianos are the best Italian restaurants and there are quite a few Mexican restaurants around...
Yes Vanderbilt is a huge campus...the fall colors in the campus are really beautiful...

Edited by kravella - 07 March 2013 at 8:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks rani for the help...i almost tried for an hour but for some reason it didn't allow me to post comments...
[DIV]oh BTW i live in nashville i left early from work yesterday...[/DIV]

[DIV][BR][/DIV]
[DIV]Oh looks like you got the snow stormyesterdaywhich we got on Tuesday[8(][/DIV]

[DIV]No snow storms in nashville...the last time we had a snow day was in 2011[/DIV]
[DIV]I had some personal work so left early...[/DIV]

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Oh I see[:$][:$]We are the only lucky ones to get so many winter storms every winter[#-o][/DIV]

Yes you are...sometimes I wish I lived up north so that I can get snow days but I know it's painful...
But I love Chicago one of my favorite cities in US

-Ranishweta_r

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Rani and bhavi thanks for the clarification...
[DIV]If i disappear again i will talk to you guys later [LOL][/DIV]
[DIV]bye and have a good night[/DIV]

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Hi Kalpana, I didn't know about the new rule. It wasn't like this before, they must have just changed the rules. Feel bad for the newbies and groupies, they can't post more than 20 comments[8(][8(][/DIV]

I know it seems like a weird rule...
I think now I should log off and save some posts for tomorrow before I exceed the limit [LOL]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Ohh ok...did you visit the Ganesh temple in Bellevue or may be it was not there 20 yrs back...
Ya amerigos and maggianos are the best Italian restaurants and there are quiet a few Mexican restaurants around...
Yes Vanderbilt is a huge campus...the fall colors in the campus are really beautiful...

Yes, I have visited that Ganesh Temple many a times. I think it was built in early 90s. I remember going for it's opening ceremony as well in 93 If I am not mistaking. I was just a kid then and hated going to temple with my parents every Sunday because I had to miss watching my cartoons for thatLOLWink

I moved out of Nashville, in late 90s, but still remember how beautiful and glorious that temple was. It's a south Indian temple right?

I remember we (my sisters and I) used to play in the big garden area by the library while we waited for my dad. Full of green grass and so beautiful the medical campus was. I hope to revisit those places some dayDay Dreaming

kalpanaR

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Yes you are...sometimes I wish I lived up north so that I can get snow days but I know it's painful...
But I love Chicago one of my favorite cities in US

I don't mind the snow if it comes at night time, but really hate if comes really hard during rush hour because that makes driving very dangerous. It takes me 2+ hours to go home which normally take me only 20-25 minutes.

kalpanaRshweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Rani and bhavi thanks for the clarification...
If i disappear again i will talk to you guys later LOL

bye and have a good night

Hi Kalpana, I didn't know about the new rule. It wasn't like this before, they must have just changed the rules. Feel bad for the newbies and groupies, they can't post more than 20 commentsOuchOuch

I know it seems like a weird rule...
I think now I should log off and save some posts for tomorrow before I exceed the limit LOL

Okay, it was nice chatting with you Kalpana. I have to leave work now anyways so will talk more tomorrow and have a good nightHug

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Rani and bhavi thanks for the clarification... [BR][DIV]If i disappear again i will talk to you guys later [LOL][/DIV][BR][DIV]bye and have a good night[/DIV]
[BR][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Hi Kalpana, I didn't know about the new rule. It wasn't like this before, they must have just changed the rules. Feel bad for the newbies and groupies, they can't post more than 20 comments[8(][8(][/DIV]
[BR]I know it seems like a weird rule...[BR]I think now I should log off and save some posts for tomorrow before I exceed the limit [LOL]

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Okay, it was nice chatting with you Kalpana. I have to leave work now anyways so will talk more tomorrow and have a good night[>:D<][/DIV]

Byee time to leave for me too...good night

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top