Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#19 Main Ek Raja Hoon, Tu Ek Rani Hai - Page 30

kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by--Rani

It does seem like the last shoot of Season one, but I think this is their new house. Look at the paining and the wall color, this doesn't seem to be their old Chopra House. 

no i meant their old bandra flat...i thought they will move to their bandra flat which they lost...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-kravella

no i meant their old bandra flat...i thought they will move to their bandra flat which they lost...

I am sorry I misunderstood what you meant. You are right they seem to be admiring their old Bandra House here. How come no one had bought this house so far😉?
-Rani thumbnail
@Shweta - Looks like you will have lot of reading material tomorrow😛. 
kalpanaR thumbnail

<div>[BR][/DIV][DIV]Really? We didn't live there, but used to go there a lot as my dad worked there. We lived in some suburban area calledBellevue.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]There was a really nice Italian and Mexican restaurants close by, Amerigo and can't remember the Mexican one.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Vanderbilt University is so big and beautiful. Specially the medical school. I once saw Al Gore there as his mom worked as a nurse in the hospital.[/DIV]

Ohh ok...did you visit the Ganesh temple in Bellevue or may be it was not there 20 yrs back...
Ya amerigos and maggianos are the best Italian restaurants and there are quite a few Mexican restaurants around...
Yes Vanderbilt is a huge campus...the fall colors in the campus are really beautiful... Edited by kravella - 11 years ago
kalpanaR thumbnail

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Oh I see[:$][:$]We are the only lucky ones to get so many winter storms every winter[#-o][/DIV]

Yes you are...sometimes I wish I lived up north so that I can get snow days but I know it's painful...
But I love Chicago one of my favorite cities in US
kalpanaR thumbnail

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Hi Kalpana, I didn't know about the new rule. It wasn't like this before, they must have just changed the rules. Feel bad for the newbies and groupies, they can't post more than 20 comments[8(][8(][/DIV]

I know it seems like a weird rule...
I think now I should log off and save some posts for tomorrow before I exceed the limit [LOL]
-Rani thumbnail

Ohh ok...did you visit the Ganesh temple in Bellevue or may be it was not there 20 yrs back...
Ya amerigos and maggianos are the best Italian restaurants and there are quiet a few Mexican restaurants around...
Yes Vanderbilt is a huge campus...the fall colors in the campus are really beautiful...

Yes, I have visited that Ganesh Temple many a times. I think it was built in early 90s. I remember going for it's opening ceremony as well in 93 If I am not mistaking. I was just a kid then and hated going to temple with my parents every Sunday because I had to miss watching my cartoons for that😆😉

I moved out of Nashville, in late 90s, but still remember how beautiful and glorious that temple was. It's a south Indian temple right?

I remember we (my sisters and I) used to play in the big garden area by the library while we waited for my dad. Full of green grass and so beautiful the medical campus was. I hope to revisit those places some day
-Rani thumbnail

Yes you are...sometimes I wish I lived up north so that I can get snow days but I know it's painful...
But I love Chicago one of my favorite cities in US

I don't mind the snow if it comes at night time, but really hate if comes really hard during rush hour because that makes driving very dangerous. It takes me 2+ hours to go home which normally take me only 20-25 minutes.
-Rani thumbnail

I know it seems like a weird rule...
I think now I should log off and save some posts for tomorrow before I exceed the limit 😆

Okay, it was nice chatting with you Kalpana. I have to leave work now anyways so will talk more tomorrow and have a good night🤗
kalpanaR thumbnail

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Okay, it was nice chatting with you Kalpana. I have to leave work now anyways so will talk more tomorrow and have a good night[>:D<][/DIV]

Byee time to leave for me too...good night