Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy Birthday Shantanu 'Swayam' Maheshwari!! :D (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

bhanumathitanha

IF-Dazzler

bhanumathitanha

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Shantannu maheshwari for amazing person and for awesome actor dancer ,good human being . All your dreams and wish come true again u rule da world by u r cuteness love u a lot again happy birthday Star

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 10 March 2013 at 6:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Shantanu 'Swayam' Maheshwari!! :D (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelofdeathkav

IF-Rockerz

angelofdeathkav

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shantanu!!!!!!PartyParty
wish you all the happiness and success in the world!
a small VM for your Birthday 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kesparibhanumathitanhaSnoweymarauder

nagutaarey

nagutaarey

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
happy b'day shantanuSmileSmile

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I simply want to wish you a wonderful b'day, shanTANNU. may God bless you with all the happiness tat you deserves. Be happy, always :)

Edited by dew_dropz - 06 March 2013 at 7:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kesparibhanumathitanhaepiphany.-dark.horse-

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheswari!!!
May you be always happy and smiling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kespari

shaanswayam

shaanswayam

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday shantannu...enjoy your birthday...may god gives you all the happiness of the world...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kespari

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Happy birthday, Shantanu Maheshwari, the very versatile dancer and the actor who plays the most amazing fictional guy there is on TV today. Be great, you're loved and admired. Approve

-Epiphany.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PhospheneskesparibhanumathitanhaSnoweymarauder-dark.horse-

..euphoria..

IF-Rockerz

..euphoria..

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingFirst of all happy Birthday my five star boy '..I Hope this B'day lends more beauty to your life.PartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancing

Shantannu ,.his one TANNU smile(MILLION DOLLAR SMILEBig smileWink) can involuntarily bring smile on our faces .He rules our hearts as swayam shekhawat (and as SHANTANU too) .Shaan ,when it comes to you the words are less to describe you ' you are the sweetest and cutest person that I have ever seen. '..EmbarrassedHeart

You are cute (cutest),smart,handsome,sweet,adorable,admirable,respectable,charming,lovable,good-looking,hawt' EmbarrassedTAnnu u are perfect in all the shades'.. EmbarrassedBlushingSmile

You are one the best dancer and actor everCool. You dance so passionately and flawlessly, love ur dance, acting, and now even your choreography'' 'I just love the way you are''.from Popping,(Liquid)Waving, hip hop,freestyle,bollywood,to contemporary you are truly amazing'(I am keen to know your secret of energy and your cuteness)LOL

Your acting shanTANNU is polishing day by day, making you more n more perfect. You carry all the emotions so well Cool

You portray swayam's character so perfectly that we are (at least i) in love with our lover boy'I don't think so that anyone could have justice with this character other than you... No doubt this has been achieved only and only by your hard work, you are doing a great job...Keep it up.ClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

you have the most CUTEST smile ever, PLZ don't lose it ever''''Smile

I hope u get all the happiness in your life and this birthday may add glory and sunshine to your life. Love so so so much shantanuEmbarrassedHeartHeartHeart TANNU ROCKSStarStarStarand once again Happy B'day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariSnoweymarauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top