Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
And so it is the 7th of March, 2013. The outstanding dancer and actor behind D3's in-house 'LoverBoy' Swayam, turns a year older today...the FABULOUS dancer that he is and now amazing choreographer too with so many wonderful routines to his credit, is turning a happy 22, so here's wishing a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shantanu Maheshwari!! Party Party Party

For almost two years now, he's been our Swayam in the character's every shade...

We've known him and LOVED him best as the lover he is, unconditional, unquestioning...the Swayam every girl wishes she had in her life the way Sharon has him in hers! Embarrassed

But being the lover has it's phases of angst...Swayam has had his phases of it too, and Shantanu has played them out impeccably. Thumbs Up

With angst came intensity, an element that Shantanu portrayed in a way that only made us fall in love with Swayam all over again! Approve

But one place where he unexpectedly excelled, was emoting Swayam's agony...crying, arguably, is one of the hardest things to do on screen, but we know Shantanu did brilliantly because he made us cry with him...is there anyone who can forget this sequence? Clap

Above all else, though, we love Swayam as well as Shantanu BEST when we see that signature awwwieee adorable smile lighting up his face, and brightening up our screens as well as our hearts with it! Big smile

He makes one half of SwaRon, and one major reason for why we love them as much as we do as a love story... Heart

And of course, when Swayam does what Shantanu does best: DANCE, the D3 experience reaches a whole other level of AWESOMENESS. Big smile

So here's taking up this occasion to also thank him from the very bottom of our hearts for giving us SO much to smile about, laugh about, cry about, dance about...and for letting us journey through so many of life's emotions through his portrayal of such a beautiful character, SO brilliantly! May God bless you, Shantanu and light up your life with happiness the way you light up ours everyday...warm wishes for a beautiful day and an even more beautiful life ahead, from us all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!! Big smile Big smile Big smile Party Dancing Heart

Edits Credit: Vidisha, Poorvi, Kankshita, Nandini. 

Edited by -.nandini.- - 06 March 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*dancetillyoudrostuti1995Pynka1Sharon_thedivaSB98994sarayooAdiehardD3fanChoco_7soundukogantiswaron_deewanisanchali2407swayumsAishwarya90navya14shubhamkawalearyapk1997snehac2swasimili1987PayalD3kriyaansh.reyamSwaron4eva_Sabzdhaakshurheajinimohitmohanty19nagutaareyriddzyeevenusrockzraveena2807paro1311namithasmileskm29maneeshaswaronAfshan9trisha19Reytanni4everAnu_PrincessshaanswayamAninditaSwaRonMolly.Swaronramya26Saee.T-FrozenRain-_Deepika_megsyXTaaReyVirManXThats.me.GuniRia_SwaRond3fan4eva...CryBaby...ShantanuSoulkesparikriti094SilentPoetAnomic_lonervrushanharshisubhakmhldipi.15DD_Tannufanjenna_p-Snehaa----Shweta---NabzKaJenDMGMirageSwaronhooriia_x-Wishes-*mystic.moon*DaShInG_DeViLRutu_bellaSwan_Radioactive.Gratitude_MePooja-Jaish_swarontannuluvAnanyaVruShansanjana_D3blithesweetz1204flirteyedMohit_monayanits_viratholicSnoweycrazy2012..euphoria..Mihi4VruShanblush.prateek.007nj_SRKholicHR-DMG4life-Drama_Queen-muskurana-Zeenat-KunwarKiDeewani.AbhIyalicious.surbhimathurBeulaSwaRonForum.Maniac..Suhana..Silentsoulshaani2209epiphany.SwirledDreamsmarauder-dark.horse--Alina.---Priya---..Amina..Loveurlife1nami2811Sneha113Born2Dance-PixieDust-_keertu_..Cute_Angel..-jawaria-Aaditya01-Araina-CrazyGirl.21Trouble.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Shantanu 'Swayam' Maheshwari!! :D" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Shantanu's birthday celebration on the sets of D3 by Telly Bites: cake, laughter and awesome fun! Big smile

Messages from I-F fans...

Ishita B.

Hey Shantanu, Big smile

I know I'm one of the last few to wish you Ouch but exams hain Angry Cry !! Anyways,HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY ROCKSTAR Cool... !!!  Wish you ALLL the happiness in the world And may you achieve BOHOT saara success Big smile!!! You are one hellova hard working guy I have ever come across and thats one quality I try to learn from you. Keep working hard coz we wanna see you HIGH up there RIGHT ON THE TOP Cool !! Be it dancing, acting whatever. Just do what you love & with your kinda talent you'll  soon be there. Top pe to ho hi tum but you are a guy of high aim & even more you reach them. So abhi k liye Party hard ( though it really doesnt suit ShantanuLOL ) !! So enjoy your birthday!!Party

P.S : 

1. Wanted to thank you for helping us fans accept Vrushika as our Sharon. We love you bothtogetherHug 
2. You n Messy are doing some HIT choreography Boss.  Clap Thumbs Up I want you two to become even more versatile!!   
3. Interviews mein "keep watching D3,monday to friday... " bolna thoooda kam karoge please Confused !! n now u r teaching Vrushi too Disapprove !! We'll always watch it for you, for SwaRon! Embarrassed

So phirse ekbar, HAPPPIIIEEE BIRTHDAY Tannu Big smile!! Enjoy & always be the honest, calm, shy, awkward wala Shantanu Big smile !! God bless you.

Ishita B.

Asmaju

Shann wishing you loads of love and happiness on your special day..With each passing second may you  reach new heights that crosses all levels.May the happiness and joy fill your hearts..Happy Birthday!!

Shivangi Agarwal ( Shivangi_Taarey)

A Very Very Very Happy birthday to you Shaan.. May this birthday brings loads of happiness to your life.. May you be successful in whatever you do ahead in your life.. Obviously D3 is there coz I cannot imagine Swayam without you.. Keep rocking!! And last but not the least.. I love you! *blushes and day dreams*

Poorvi (purvi_91)

baar baar din ye aaye...
baar baar dil ye Gaaye..
tum jiyo hazaro saal...
hai meri ye aarzoo..
happy birthday to u..
happy birthday dear shantannu...

happy birthday shantannu..may god bless u...may ur every dream come true...have a great year n great life ahead...just keeping working hard n I M sure people will keep loving u d way dey r loving u nw...n one more thing..never ever let dis stardum affect u...always b d same...

once again Many many happy returns f d day...

keep smiling because u got the amazing smile...

with love
-purvi

Sanjana (sanj.98)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST LOVER BOY IN THE WORLD Big smile
Many many many happy returns of the day Shantanu.
may this birthday be your best birthday so far ! 
thank you for being swayam and making d3 even more special for us !
Thank you for making us smile and thank you for entertaining us !
love u on screen and off screen ! 
May all  your dreams and wishes come true 

Heart this pic AND all your other pics Big smile

WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN ! 

Suni (Sunitha_Swayam)

Many Many Happy returns of the day Tannu Embarrassed
May you have all the happiness and all your dreams come true.
God bless

Meera (MeeraSwaron)

Wish you a very happening Happy rocking Birthday Shantanu.  Thank you for coming into our lives as Swayam, for making us believe that someone like him can exist, for breathing life into the eternal lover boy, for your acting as much as your dancing.  It is not a wonder at all that when you perform on stage, it is impossible to concentrate on anyone else, you just make your presence felt.

Hoping for you to have an upward journey in acting and dancing, may you touch greater heights, get the love and affection of more and more fans, achieve satisfaction with your work and have your near and dear ones share with you in your successes, and good health for it all. 

God Bless You Tannu !!! 

Priyanka (additive_monaya)

happy birthday shantanu
love you lots since the day i first saw you on 5th september 2012
you are a amazing dancer and a choreographer and a awesome actor
keep rocking this way because we love you for what you are
may god bless you with all the happiness in the world and a healthy and prosperous life ahead
may you achieve all the success in your life

happy birthday once again

Rishita (swaron09)

Happy Birthday Shantanu :D
Thank you soo much for portraying the character of Swayam so well, that you make each one of us fall in love with him. Thank you for being the Swayam we love, thank you for all ure dance performances and scenes. we all love you and will continue to no matter what. Hope you achieve all the success in life and have more and more fans coming your way. Hope you have an awesome year ahead. Again wishing you a very happy birthday...

with lots of love,
Rishita

Palak (swaron_pk)

DancingFirst of all happy Birthday my five star boy '..I Hope this B'day lends more beauty to your life.Dancing

Shantannu ,.his one TANNU smile(MILLION DOLLAR SMILEBig smileWink) can involuntarily bring smile on our faces .He rules our hearts as swayam shekhawat (and as SHANTANU too) .Shaan ,when it comes to you the words are less to describe you ' you are the sweetest and cutest person that I have ever seen. '..EmbarrassedHeart

You are cute (cutest),smart,handsome,sweet,adorable,admirable,respectable,charming,lovable,good-looking,hawt' EmbarrassedTAnnu u are perfect in all the shades'.. EmbarrassedBlushingSmile

You are one the best dancer and actor everCool. You dance so passionately and flawlessly, love ur dance, acting, and now even your choreography'' 'I just love the way you are''.from Popping,(Liquid)Waving, hip hop,freestyle,bollywood,to contemporary you are truly amazing'(I am keen to know your secret of energy and your cuteness)LOL

Your acting shanTANNU is polishing day by day, making you more n more perfect. You carry all the emotions so well Cool

You portray swayam's character so perfectly that we are (at least i) in love with our lover boy'I don't think so that anyone could have justice with this character other than you... No doubt this has been achieved only and only by your hard work, you are doing a great job...Keep it up.Thumbs Up

you have the most CUTEST smile ever, PLZ don't lose it ever''''Smile

I hope u get all the happiness in your life and this birthday may add glory and sunshine to your life. Love so so so much shantanuHeart TANNU ROCKSStarStarStarand once again Happy B'day

Surbhi (surbhimathur)

--Shantanu Maheshwari--

It is the most happening day of your life so have fun and enjoy to the fullest!
We all will obviously wait for some pics LOL what else ah!
Your Cuteness,Sweetness,Hotness etc etc..is making me restless day by day.
You have made me a proud Maheshwari Fan by raising the bar of acting dancing...that nobody can do like you do Boss! 
But moreover its your simplicity and positive thoughts that make me go mad.
Such a positive attitude and humbleness...wow mahn.

You are The Best Actor of D3...actually when it comes to acting you beat many others. Your eyes...they say everything! Any expression..whether it is Angry,Cute,Sexy,Comic,Sad...you are soo good at it!!
I love your Hair aka Zulfein maheshwariii!!!
I haven't gone mad on any star's hair like thiss!!!! Freak they are Bliss!!!!

Sooo ummm it would be nice for me to stick to the topic LOL
Wish you all the success and hapiness and prosperity and good health and wealth etc etc...!
May you get what you want in your life!
Have a wrecking(Toduu ROFL) B'day!!!

Tanya (Tanya_Swaronluv)

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y <3

S H A N T A N N U    M A H E S H W A R I

You are the most amazing and wonderful thing has happened to every person's life out here. We love you a lot.

I wish you a never ending success in your future life and wish to see your graph at 1st place always and i bet it will soon happen.

Have fun and party hard. PARTY TIME! Party

Many many happy returns of the day, TANNU! Hug

From, Tanya

Shubhangi (d3fan4eva)

Happy birthday Lover boy!!Heart
Finally ur birthday is here..Big smile
May achieve much more success in ur life...
Dat v all know u wud...:D
N after listing to ur latest iv...Wink
May u get urself a baliye very soon...!!
N u can get it very easily...
1 Tannu smile = All girls flat!!Big smileWink
Party hard Shan!!

Blow d candles!!Smile
Make a wish!!Smile

And of course...
Ur fav chociess!!TongueEmbarrassedHeart 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN TANNU!!
LUV U!!Heart
Muahh!

Ps:sry if it is too long...TongueEmbarrassed

Marina (LoveTaarey)

Happy birthday Shantanu 

happy birthday taanu.
Hope u have an amazing day 
May u get a lot success, Love and Happiness in you life. 
May all ur dreams and wishes come true InshAllah!  
Ur a awesome dancer and fab actor :) 
Keep rocking and smiling always!

Love From

Marina 
xxx <3

Sherry (Sharon_thediva)

Happy birthdayy Shantanuu
Have a blast on yur birthdayy
I wishh you all the best in yur life Smile 
I love yur character of Swayam,yur damn cute and
yur smile is jst wowww.
I love youuu Embarrassed 
Once again happy birthdayy

Deepika (deep_Tanha)

Wish you a very happening Happy rocking Birthday Shantanu...thanks for giving us ...THE ULTIMATE LOVER BOY '.thanks for making the character of Swayam alive with your hard work and passion ...May god bless you with all the happiness and success in life...hope you fulfill every dream of yours...stay blessed...keep that beautiful smile pasted on your face...and you will surely achieve the greatest heights of success though your hard work , determination and talent'.

On the occasion of birthday of an angel...

Its my prayer to the almighty ..

To keep You content and healthy ..

You have been an angel of love..

I wish god of love and success ..

Will keep smiling at you..

Your hard work and efforts..

Will lead you towards great heights..

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU ...God bless you Smile 

Luv

Deep

-Alinaa-

On you birthday, wish you all the best in your career. May you be happy and content in life and may success follow wherever you go. 
Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheswari.

Ujala (uhs313)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Shantanu... May God Bless you and give all the Happiness and Success which you Desire and Deserve Smile Heart 
Love   ujala Smile

jas112

a very very happy birthday to shantanu
we love u
u hve raised the bar of acting in d3
love u from ur dance to ur and sharons chemistry
than u for giving us r special charecter
swayam
love u lots
may god bless u 
and
may all ur wishes r fulfiled

Suhaima (KunwarKiDeewani)

Happy Bdaay Loverboy.<3 
You're extreamly cute and adorable which makes me love you soo much , besides that your Zulfein, Hayye, mar jawan , then YOUR DANCE - Heavenlyyy <3
And above all your amazing acting skills. In Short ,You are perfectioonn (Y) xD

So, Once again Janam Din mubarak ho Mr. Perfect<3
Staay Sexaay forever. God Bless ^^
Suhaima (= 

Monu_Deewani

Ek din tha suhaana jab humne aapko pehli baar jaana
Loverboy Swayam ko humne turant hi apna maana
Jaise gaya samay chaaha aapka pyaar paana
Nahi pata chala kab ban gaya ye anokha afsaana

Prince Charming se bhi charming,
Mithaai se bhi zyaada sweet
Swayam Shekhawat bana har ladki ka
Dream-boy / man-chaha meet

Dekhe sapne jiske saath
Yaad hai jiski har ek baat
Aur koi nahi, vo aap hi ho
Chalte hum jiske thaame haath

Aaj iss shubh din par humaari yahi hai ik dua
Mile aapko vo sab jo zindagi se hai chaaha hua
Aap ko hum tak pohochaane me jis jis ka hai shrey
Un har shaksh ka karna chahenge hum dil se shukriya

Wish you a very happy wala birthday Shaan !

Dipti (diptidipti15)

HAPPY B'DAY to the most wonderful, awesome, lovely, charming person SHANTANU Party
May god bless u with wonderful times ahead,
May god pour his love & warmth on u,
love u as swayam, I love ur dance, ur smile, ur caring nature nd so on,, I really want to have a guy like u in my life too Embarrassed Embarrassed
I wish u a year with loads of fun, excitement & beautiful memories.
And hope to see u with ur life partner very soon Embarrassed
luv u Heart
-Dipti

tca21

Wish u many more happy returns of the day

Bhanumathi (bhanumathitanha)

shantannu maheshwari a very happy birthday to you . u r one of the gem .awesome human being and a very down to earth person  

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.
On your birthday you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.
May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.m any many more happy returns of da day

I wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful life.
Have a magical birthday with loads and loads love and hugs.

shantannu lastly i wish all u r dreams come true and u shine like a star .u r hardwork will definitely pay for u 
"touch wood "

zb456789

Happy birthday shantanu 
May u get all success in ur life

Edited by -.nandini.- - 11 March 2013 at 2:39am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroSharon_thedivanagutaareySwaron4eva_SabzriddzyeenamithasmilesshaanswayammaneeshaswaronSaee.T-FrozenRain-dipi.15like.a.bossd3fan4evakriti094...CryBaby...kespariflirteyedAnanyaVruShantannuluvPooja-Jsanjana_D3Aditi_4verblitheMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_*mystic.moon*-Zeenat-HR-DMG4life-Drama_Queen-prateek.007nj_SRKholicSnoweysurbhimathur..euphoria..Mohit_monayamarauder-dark.horse-shaani2209SwirledDreamsepiphany.Loveurlife1nami2811Born2Dance..Suhana..-Araina-CrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Nami (nami2811)

A very Happy Birthday Shantanu! You are an amazing dancer and an actor. Above all ur a wonderful human being Smile
Obviously I never knew you before so yeah coming tou you playing Swayam.. If Swayam was an imagination of the creatives you were the one who poured life into the character n made it look so real! Swayam is a super duper combo of a good friend a best friend a protective brother a true lover and of course a mindblowing performer. We all love you for giving us this character n hope you receive all the love appreciation n accolades you truly deserve!
Wish you a very very very bright year ahead n may all the success n love be bestowed upon you Smile

Nami 

Nikki (1D_D3-Crazy)

Love you Shantanu <3 and happy birthday. The first time I saw you on D3 as Swayam I fell in love with the character and I knew that no one could play Swayam better than you, and you are the reason as to why I fell in love with Swayam. I fell in love when you was with your friends, when you are in majnu mode, and everything about Swayam, only because of you. After that I kept on looking for you interviews and other videos and because of that I fell in love with you as Shantanu. When you dance, my eyes don't move from you and I'm sure that  happens with everyone. Love you and happy birthday again :-)
Nikki <3

Tahmina Dewan (cutey55)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU! <3 honestly the character Swayam made me realize that there are true lover boys out there like you, although it is very rare watching you play Swayam's character just gives me hope, optimistic of course! you're an amazing dancer, actor and person and i wish you all the best for now and the future!! ILOVEYOU!

Amruta (Amruta_TanHa)

Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Shantanu..
May God bless you with all the happiness in this world..
May this year be a successful year for you..
You are a blessed human being Shantanu...
I love everything you do...
Your Dance is WORTH-WATCHING...
Your Choreography is MINDBLOWING...
Your Acting is INCREDIBLE...
Swayam is incomplete without you Shan..
All in All you are the best example of God's ethereal creation...
And finally i hope u achieve what u desire...

Forever your Fan,
...Amruta...

Shruthi (MaaNeeTLuV)

Wishing you happiness 
To welcome each morning, 
Wishing you laughter 
To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy 
The birthday can bring!
Luv u Shantanu!! Heart

Vadhana (sunvad278)

Happy Birthday =D

i love youyou make swayam seem real, i love your acting, its like wow LOL mind blowing, in swayam's words...out of this world...b it ur acting ur looks or style SmileHeartlove your dances too...they r sooo...energetic deep passionate and just amazing Clap<3 i wish i could dance like that =P you r just splendid...and once again wishing you all the best and all the happiness in d world =) YOU ARE OUR CUTIE PIE Wink the lover boy and majnu Smile

LOL, (loads of love) <3<3<3<3 <3Heart
vadhana

NSohi13

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Shantannu ... Happy birthday to you... God bless you my smiley ... You have a wonderful and sweetest smile ... So keep smiling :) 

Suhana (sarun_deewani)

HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY 2 THE CUTEST BOY OF INDIAN TELEVISION, SHANTANU MAHESHWARI,NOT ONLY AN great dancer AND an BRILLIANT ACTOR u are also one of the SIMPLE yet SPECIAL Wink
 many many returns of the day u are the reason for SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT to rule over everyone's HEART..Thanks a lot for giving us an very special character like SWAYAM all the very best for your future.. May God give u EVERY HAPPINESS, EVERY PLEASURE, EVERY SUCCESS u even dreamt of...may ur life become enormously flourished with all the CELESTIAL BLISS... LOOOVVVEEE u, a lot shantanu just KEEP RCOKING And also KEEP SMILING because it is Indeed PRECIOUS...Embarrassed

With Best Wishes. And 
LOTS OF LOVE'
SUHANA..Smile

aarush123

Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.

sweetsimi123

Happy B'day Shantanu 
Hope all your wishes come true 
Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go 
Enjoy to the fullest & party hard  
Take care & keep rocking  

Shrutika (ShrutikaSwaRon)

Happy Birthday Shantanu Heart
Wish you many many happy returns of the day.
May god bless you.
And shower all his blessings on you.Smile

Hope you have a Rocking year ahead as you are truly a roskstar.Star
You are D3 in real sense.
D-Dyanamic
D-Dazzling 
D-Dancer

Party Hard and hope you get all the love n success you deserve.

'Pehla Nasha' Kehkar, Heart
Pyaar Karna Sikhate Ho,

'Nahi Saamne' Kehte Ho, Heart
Par Saath Humesha Hote Ho,

Yuhi Rehna Humesha Tum,Heart
Rocking,Smiling,Dazzling,

Birthday Celebrate Karna Purre Dil se Tum,Heart
Jaise Karte Ho Dancing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU

luvHeart
Shrutika

Sakshi (sakshibshah)

Tannu...
Wish u a very Happy Birthday...
Here's a Sweet poem by me..just for u Embarrassed

Just a Good Actor ?????
No..No..No..He's the Best Actor and Choreographer'..
He's none other than YOU''
You'.The Best, Fantastic..ShAnTaNu''
You are D3's "Shaan"'.I may say'..
Love your Acting and Dancing in every way'..
For giving us'.SwAyAm'..Hearty Thank You'..
You are Extraordinary and Rocking'Tannu'.
Your portraying of Emotions'..
Seems Real'and are in great perfection'.
I'm Spellbound when you Smile'.Ahh'Your Hypnotizing Smile'.
I just freeze for that while'.
I always drool over your Charm'
Hatss off to you man'..
As today is a Special Day'..
I wanna say'HaPpY'BiRtHdAy'.
Hope you shine more and more each coming day'
You are Outstanding in every way'.
I pray'God Bless you Forever'..
Love you loads and tons'My Dear'
This poem is not an Exaggeration'.
For only and only you Shantanu'This is my True Creation'..!!!

Love,
Sakshi..

Natasha137

happy birthday dream boy,,
shantanu ..
u're adorable
keep rocking
have many years of happinessThumbs Up

Lubna(8jSmileyFace8J)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU!!!!
Many Returns of the Day!!!And I hope You have great day and year and life!!!I hope you always smile and give us the chance to see your extremely beautiful smile. May you have all the happiness in the world and reach new heights every day!! Thank you for giving me the chance to be your fan and I LOVE YOU!!!!May you fulfill every dream that you ever dream and enjoy all the the great moments in your life!!!

Shreyasi (shreyasi28)

First of all many many happy returns of d day :D
Shantanu Maheshwari u r d best actor for me on indian television! Swayam as a character is very diff nd one of its kind as per lead characters usually shown on youth shows nd hence difficult to play yet u have done a flawless job! Swayam is a fictional character yet i cant stop myself from falling for him only coz of d way u play d character wid so much conviction nd dedication! Yes u r lucky to get to play an immensely varied character such as swayam which can showcase ur versatility as an actor bt d character is more lucky to get u to play it coz noone else could have justified it to dis extent! So thanx for playing swayam :)
Now as a dancer nd choreographer u r majestic nd way too talented nd i hope u keep giving ur best in these fields!
U r one hardworking nd a positive champ nd d most humble person i have ever seen! I have also learnt from u to b true to myself so i thank u for dat! Plz b like dis 4evr nd dont ever lose d smile! Thus on ur bday wanna wish u loads of happiness and success nd hope u reach greater heights nd keep up d hard work! Nd thanx again for keeping us entertained which u love obviously -
From an immensely proud fan, shreyasi :)

Beulah (BeulaSwaRon)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to the cutest plus young star on Indian Telly Shantanu Maheshwari. Wish you loads of happiness Shantanu and may god bless you with the success you desire and may you achieve everything that is best for you.. Jesus Bless you.

I feel proud to be your fan. You have got a unique acting style of acting. Thank you for being Swayam. Thank you for entertaining us with your dances and with your amazing performances. Thank you for everything.you are a very talented guy and you do every job with so much dedication that we simply are blown off by your performances...

Stay happy no matter what.keep smiling...you are a down to earth celebrity i have ever come across...we all love you for being the kind of person you are...true to yourself...you are an inspiration to todays youth by portraying swayam...The way you show us swayam onscreen is so much praiseworthy...swayam is an unique character on indian telly and only Shantanu Maheshwari brings life to this wonderful onscreen character that we tend to believe swayam is for real...

Have a great day Shantanu. Have enormous fun and do take care of your health as we all love you loads...Happy Birthday once again. May this Birthday fulfill all your wishes..Wish to see you in Bollywood doing the best Dancing and Acting or may be even directing. TOUCHWOOD on that..bless you Shantanu

Natasha.

Happy Birthday Shantanu, may all your wishes and dreams come through. Hope u have a blessed bday, enjoy and have lots of fun and stay as sweet as you are God bless u. Happy Bday again

Sneha (Mohit_monaya)

Hey Shaantanu...

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday...hope all ur dreams and wishes comes true...

have a great year ahead...hope you achieve all ur goals this year ...
keep smiling...keep dancing...

and jus love you the way you are...have a blast!!
and may god bless you 4ever always...

loads of love and wishes,
Sneha =)

piyu1990

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU!!!!!!!
 may all your wishes and dreams come through.ClapClapClap  

Nabamita (NabzKiSha)

Happpyyy birthdayyy Shantanu Maheshwari...U are a fantastic actor as well as human being..U gave life to swayam's character,no one could have potrayed it better than u..So hats off to u.!!! When it comes to dance u are class apart,so flexible..!!! Keep rocking and b the way u are always..May we get to c u working in every birthday of urs,just keep doing hardwork and we are here to support u..Much Love and best wishes..! 

chandrika1309

Happy Birthday ShantanuSmile
Have a great and a prosperous Birthday
Keep smiling as always...
with lots of Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pri_swaron

Happy Birthday Shantanu!! May God bless u with good health, great success and loads of happiness!!
May u reach greater heights in both acting and dancing!!! Keep dancing and keep smiling coz that smile of urs is infectious!! :-)
Happy Birthday n love you Tannu!! <3

Ana_Taarey

So a very happy birthday to our one and only loouuer Bway

Loads of love and success to u Tannu  :*

may all ur wishes gets fulfilled and you get the best of all

and we gt to see u doing more of acting and dancing in future

you are really amazing

and may u reach a great height(successLOL) in life

RoadiesFan

A very very happy returns of the day to a complete dancer Shantanu Maheshwari...
May u reach greater success in your life ...

ridz1234

Happy Birthday Shantanu, you have earned lots of fame and praises by being the perfect and endearing lover boy Swayam. Wish you lots of love,happiness and success.

pri.06.jan

Hello D lover boy, D love guru, 
??WiSh U
A VeRy HaPpy BdaY
ShanTanu..??just have a
blast & Enjoy ??
happyyy :-) :-) :-)
B'dayyy ;-) ;-) ;-) :-) :-)

Maneesha (maneeshaswaron)

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Majnu boyy LOL

May you achieve all that you wish for and may god give you great success in future Big smile

It is a honour being your fan and i am proud of it Big smile 

You play swayam so well that i couldn't imagine anyone else playing the same Clap 

Just in love with your acting and dancing skills Heart Day Dreaming 

Please stay as you are because your just perfect Thumbs Up

The new look with the potter glasses is sooo damn cute.. LOL 

As a matter of fact you always look cute with whatever you wear or do Big smile

Enjoy ur birthdayy! Party hard.. Party Dancing

Wish you all the luck for future.. Smile ( For getting sharon back) Tongue 

Hugs and kisses and loads of love Hug Heart Heart Heart

Once again wish you a veryy happy Birthday tannu.. !!! Big smile

Maneesha Smile

Prajakta (prachin10)

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
& most importantly Hope your birthday is totally cool, really fantastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Have a blast. Happy Birthday Shantanu.

Srishti (Srishti_Tanha)

Happy Birthday Shantanu! 

You've been doing a wonderful job on D3. The amount of improvement you've shown over the past two years is commendable. "Swayam"(the character) couldn't have had a better person to fit in his shoes!

And I really wouldn't want to talk about your dancing skills, cause it's a known fact that you are bloody awesome at it!
Just keep doing what you do and stay happy!

Here's wishing that you have a wonderful year ahead of you, filled with all the joy and prosperity that one could ask for. May all your dreams come true! :) <3

-Srishti

And so here's wishing him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a huge happy chorus from us ALL at I-F...we LOVE you, Shantanu. God bless you and have a beautiful birthday!!  Hug Hug Hug

Edited by -.nandini.- - 07 March 2013 at 12:41am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareyriddzyeemaneeshaswaron...CryBaby...d3fan4evakesparidipi.15jenna_pNabzKaJenDMGlike.a.bossMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_*mystic.moon*flirteyedAnanyaVruShanRadioactive.blithesanjana_D3Pooja-J..euphoria..prateek.007nj_SRKholicHR-DMG4life-Drama_Queen-NSohi13SnoweyMohit_monayaShrutikaSwaRon-Zeenat-surbhimathurBeulaSwaRon..Suhana..-dark.horse-marauderepiphany.SwirledDreamsLoveurlife1nami2811Born2DanceCrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

once again many many happy returns of d day shantannu...may god bless u...

here r few gifts frm my side:

P.S. nandu di super gorgeous thread..loved it...thank u sooo much for making dis...Hug

Edited by purvi_91 - 06 March 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly.d3fmaneeshaswaronriddzyeenagutaareykesparid3fan4evadipi.15NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_*mystic.moon*AnanyaVruShansanjana_D3zoharocksblithe..euphoria..-Drama_Queen-nj_SRKholicSnowey-.nandini.-BeulaSwaRon..Suhana..marauderLoveurlife1nami2811CrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

happy birthday shantannu

love you lots

you are a gem and we value your worth

be the way you are you

may you achieve all the success in the world

lead a happy and proseperous life ahead

have a rocking day

and once again happy birthday

Edited by additive_monaya - 07 March 2013 at 2:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!
May this Birthday be a Celebration of the tender Little memories, Of the Dreams Fulfilled and Goals Achieved!!!!
Take time to marvel at the joys this Day brings for you And take Pride in All that Makes you "YOU"
As you think of What You Are, 
Look Beyond the Clouds of Doubts and Hold the String Which is the Ray To What You Hope to be Someday...

Thank You for Entertaining us for the last 2 years through your brilliant Portrayal of Swayam's Character and  through your Dancing talent as well...
May you achieve new heights of 
success...
Keep up the Hardwork...and keep entertaining us :)
Blessed Be :)

----Rosh----

Edited by shaani2209 - 06 March 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kespari_bellaSwan_blithemarauder

aish_swaron

IF-Dazzler

aish_swaron

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday shantanu
may god bless you
and may you have an awesum year ahead.
love you loadz...

Edited by swaron09 - 08 March 2013 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kespari

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Wishing you a very happy Birthday Shantanu

May you have all the happiness in the world and reach new heights of success in any field you wish to choose. Thanks for being the perfect Swayam to us fans, though a fictional character, the impact of this perfect character is always been felt in many ways. You are a true performer in every sense, the best of dancer and actor. Keep working hard and exploring new avenues with regard to dance. Wish you the best of health and have a rocking year ahead. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 06 March 2013 at 6:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kespari_bellaSwan_blithemarauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top