Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shazyk83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sultan was hot hot hot,
I want him to fall for madhu and them becoming good friends only and RK getting jealous he he he
SoShy thumbnail
I agree...😆

I have't been able to forgive RK yet too...

I liked Sultan... I think Madhu and Sultan will make an interesting pair...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ninand

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello there.. nah , its not weird at all😆.. we are sailing in just about the same boat except I wouldn't want Mb to be interested in anyone romantically or otherwise.. I believe she should ignore RK, refuse his advances and his concern , but not be interested in anyone. There's been more than enough she has dealt with. Besides having two guys like *ahem* chasing a woman who wants nothing to do with either would definitely raise the temperature a few degrees into the red zone.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">lol.. I think what has taken us all by much much surprise is the chemistry between an absolutely shiny new entry and Mb.. usually it doesn't strike until they warm up in a few episodes.. but here😆.. people haven't been able to reign in their imagination ever since they appeared together..lol</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The new guy, his expressions, are just cold enough to work wonders.. and isn't there something about two people clashing which sets the pulses racing anyway;)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I still think its an Rk-Mb story, no doubts there, but with a guy who can act, it would actually be fun to watch RK's transition from a vengeful brute to.. umm .. whatever the opposite of that is, except not diabetic sweet.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But yeh.. I am really surprised by how good they look together.. man! its the first episode we are already going nuts..hehe</font>

i knw yaar...even I me and bit tken aback by the chemistry...heightwise complexionwise even both hv amazing eyes...as they say chemistry cant be forcd into and pair...its eithr there or not there...still and few episode bulit up is always needed to bring that spark...but yaha toh 1 epinions mein hi chamatkar
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I Would Also Love To SuMa Romantic Scenes ..
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you I want Sultan's character to be explored. we know its rishbala at the end but who want Madhu to get back with him right now??? does he have a soft corner? can he be explored??? Madhu can remain indifferent but I want to know if Sultan is capable of melting and having a heart??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I agree with you I want Sultan's character to be explored. we know its rishbala at the end but who want Madhu to get back with him right now??? does he have a soft corner? can he be explored??? Madhu can remain indifferent but I want to know if Sultan is capable of melting and having a heart??

bang on
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

sorry i cant imagine them romancing.Okay RK is guilty but Sultan is totally cold and Madhu is frightend. More than flirting wont be happen.

EXACTLY I CAN SEE SULTAN FALLING FOR MADHU BT NOT MADHU NEVER AND ROMANTIC SCENE PATA NAHI CANT IMAGINE THEM AS COUPLE NEVER🥱
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

EXACTLY THATS WAT I WANT ALONG WITH RK REALIZING HIS MISTAKES. BT I WANT MADHU TO REMAIN INDIFFERNT TO BOTH OF THEM 
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am game for Whatever,whoever makes RK realize his love for Madhu and brings out his possessiveness 😳towards Madhu...
come on ...he has to realize what he has lost due to his obscene revenge idea, only then he will realize her importance in his life..and who else can bring out all these from an am-the-king superstar other than equally influential,powerful,handsome DON himself...
guess its  barabaree ka takkar!!!