Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
SP's denial of his tryst with Radha was similar to that Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky in respect to the usage of the term WOH AURAT!Embarrassed 

I am writing below Bill Clinton's famous statement for those who may not remember it!

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." -- President Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton referred to Monica Lewinsky as WOH AURAT or that woman!!LOL

This phrase is global!! LOLLOLLOL

In fact SP is one step ahead of Bill Clinton - in that he fudged the DNA report to prove Radha wrong.  Billy boy could not pull off a fake report!!Smile

Edited by anonee - 06 March 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy3303rac08toggle45ratnaprabhashri-Mrs.MasHGc-Tahitien-moonaanyakunatssroomanilulujjjjprincess121993chitsri65Abie10jyoti06maha9gafulu14Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP and Bill Clinton on Global Language" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
OMGGG What a comparison ROFLROFLROFLROFL... Clinton will need a tution from SP on how to handle uss raat sagas next time WinkLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33-Mrs.MasHGc-anoneelulujjjjssroomanigafulu14

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGGG What a comparison ROFLROFLROFLROFL... Clinton will need a tution from SP on how to handle uss raat sagas next time WinkLOLLOL

Very true Jo.  Billy boy needs tuitions from our very own CON King SP on how to handle uss raats!!!WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MasHGc-lulujjjjssroomanigafulu14

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Anoneee first seeing the topic of the post I was wondering SP and bill Clinton , what is the connection between the two is it not about Monica Lewinsky s**scandal issue just popped in to read and when I read the last part i cannot control my laughter nor could I laugh out loud its 12.45 its mid night here all of them are sleeping only me awake.

Edited by lulujjjj - 06 March 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MasHGc-anoneegafulu14Sri_Radha

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

Anoneee first seeing the topic of the post I was wondering SP and bill Clinton , what is the connection between the two is it not about Monica Lewinsky s**scandal issue just popped in to read and when I read the last part i cannot control my laughter nor could I laugh out loud its 12.45 its mid night here all of them are sleeping only me awake.

Thank you Naeema for reading the post.  Now you can sleep with all tension erased and a smile on your faceLOLLOL

Good night and sweet dreams!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MasHGc-lulujjjjgafulu14

-Mrs.MasHGc-

IF-Dazzler

-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Wow...Wat an clever comparison...
Our SP=Bill Clinton!!Awesome!!
Nice Post!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneegafulu14

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaMishty

Wow...Wat an clever comparison...
Our SP=Bill Clinton!!Awesome!!
Nice Post!!

Yup our CON King SP is one up on Bill Clinton regarding handling uss raat tips!!WinkLOL

-Mrs.MasHGc-gafulu14

Abie10

IF-Rockerz

Abie10

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
OMG anonee ROFL ROFL ROFL bill boy couldn't fake the reports. Ha this is why he is the CON king . I think he studied CON and the tactics to play after CON. That's why he CONned MLA and fake reports ROFL

anoneegafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.