Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

RaYa Express #10 : Jab koi bat bigar Jae

Credits :
  1. Weekly Summary :  Natasha... 
  2. Scene Of The Week :SBSRocks.
  3. Dialogue Of The Week : Natasha...
  4. OMG Moment Of The Week : leena04
  5. Best Picture Of The Week : ..RamonaG...
  6. Most Romantic Moment Of The Week : -Mayu-
  7. Funniest Scene Of The Week : shilly
  8. Prediction Of The Week :veena23
  9. Biggest Disappointment of the week: ranii.sharma
  10. Best Performance of the week leena04 
  11. Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week Riddha 
  12. Most Active/Popular Post DevvivekAshNI
  13. Blooper of the Week Aurna
  14. Rating of the Week DevvivekAshNI
  15. Costume of the Week: hinz
  16. Song of the Week hinz
  17. Best OS/ FF/ SS of the week Riddha

RaYa Newsletter Banner Credits : lipshaa
Category Title Credits : -lipshaa
Winning Siggies Credits : Anamika163

Hello everyone =D

OMG this is 10th Newsletter Balh-ians Big smile Congratulation to all BALH-ians DancingPartyHope we have many many more Big smile We are always opened for views to improve, so do drop your reviews and comments.Embarrassed

- RaYa Express Team-

Edited by Medford - 13 March 2013 at 7:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshzeylanicamaliha.islamsss283veena23_Ridz_...RamonaG....Mani-RK

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
25th Feb 2013
Ram, Priya and Pihu have settled down in Jaipur. Priya immensely misses all her loved ones who are in Mumbai. Ram is extremely excited about her Daughter Pihu's Birthday as he will be celebrating it for the first time. Ram plans to do something special on Pihu's Birthday. Will Priya come to know about Ram's secret? To know Ram's special plan,
26th Feb 2013
Ram is upset as none of his family members are coming to Jaipur to celebrate Pihu's Birthday. Khush is super excited to celebrate his Birthday. Priya reveals to Ram that she has written all those special moments in her special diary which he has missed out and also requests him to read the diary. Aisha talks rudely with Krishna and Dad
27th Feb 2013
Ram buys a unique gift for Priya. Natasha and Soumya are well aware of Aisha's plan. Priya is surprised to see Vikram and Neha who has arrived with Sami, Riddhima, Daijaan, Rahul and Cady to celebrate Pihu's Birthday. Aisha insults Khush on his birthday. To know more about Pihu's birthday celebrations.

Edited by Medford - 06 March 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshsss283sahana747veena23...RamonaG....-Mayu-

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Kitchen wala Love

Well again the CV's have been really generous to give us so many RaYa moments, so its quite difficult as to which makes it in the most romantic, but here I am with my most romantic scene. It surely has to be in the kitchen when Priya is cooking and Ram flirts with her. It just showed how two lovers play along with each other in the absence of their daughter. 

The way Ram was giving her a massage was a treat. Their cute nok-jhoks in kitchen, their eyelocks and the icing on the cake has to be the way Ram tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ear and their eyelock was the most passionate. 

Love,
Mayu

Edited by Medford - 06 March 2013 at 1:00pm

Trieshsss283sahana747simlavidhiveena23Mani-RK...RamonaG....-Mayu-

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i hello sallam nameste guys' me Leena back with my this sweet & funny section of BALH NL known as "OMG moment of the week". Ok lovely people this week's "OMG moment of the week" goes to some serious scenes yes people u hear me right this week's "OMG moment of the week" is of Mamaji a.k.a Shiny, when he gets emotional b'coz of Kush. I mean seriously he was so concerned was made me "Ohh My God" how happen this 360 degree change of heart in Mamaji.
Really, guys I was so surprised to see Mamaji so concerned for Aayesha & Kush. Suddenly he gets upset with Sid for not taking care of his family especially of his kid. That thing was not usual in Mamaji as we know how dirty & selfish he is so can take as change of wind is soon Mamaji is going to turn positive seeing Kush & Aayesha's pain'' might be but can't say now so just waiting to watch what will next week take turn. Until then this week's "OMG moment of
enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. 

So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.

Bye' bye' Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

"Best Performance of the week" I would just say one line for this week's "Best Performance of the week". When RaShi is there why we need to go anywhere'" yes people once again this section only goes to only those two power houses whom this section "Best Performance of the week" truly belongs.
The way RaShi performs I must say guys they deserves all the awards in this world their cuteness their fights their bonding everything abt them just amazing I just loved the part when Priya was writing her thoughts in dairy abt passed 6 moths. Ram given his boss (Priya) all the money he earn last month & he kept some of amount for him but his clever boss caught him & then after getting whole money she give him 100rs to spend he show his emotion in action like he wants to hit her. awww he looks so cute without knowing Priya knows what he is doing behind her & smiling cutely.
Then 2nd one was touching that Priya gifted Ram Pihu's last 5 years which he missed in name dairy written by Priya. awww that emotions they put in to the scenes were just treat to watch then RaShi put all the emotions into the scenes while Priya sitting next to Ram for live all those moments were something can't express in words. At the last, but not the least I loved all the small & sweet moments happen between them in whole week were just treat to watch I was just admiring RaShi & their chemistry they just gel up with other so well that I just can't take my eyes off from them. Even the last part of week that fight over Dinosaur & fatty was like cherry on cake. Just fabulous performance by Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwer Hades off to them guys just too gud'.
Ok people this is it for this week's the best "Best Performance of the week" will meet u next week with new POV of the best   "Best Performance of the week". Until then stay tune for next week & enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. 

So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.

Bye' bye' Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

Edited by Medford - 06 March 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshmahumita_mitrasss283sahana747simlavidhiveena23Mani-RK...RamonaG....-Mayu-

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Balhians... i am not in a mood to give Ayesha the ward this time as she is winning this since day one lolzz... so for a change i would like to give a particular scene this award... and the award goes to definitely when Ayesha came to Sharma house to announce Khush's birthday party just the moment every one was going out for peehu's birthday... how can she be so damn self centered man... Just to spoil Peehu's birthday party she announced Khush's birthday and that was not even his birthday...i dont understand what will she get breaking a little child's heart... She is one of a kind...

ok so ho gya na turn twist for next week...i bttr know that ki ye to ekta karegi hi karegi...chain se to wo khud bhi nhi reh sakti aur hame bhi nhi rhne de sakti...so next week again we hv many rayapi moment with lots of turn twist...

i think...ek to rambabu k liye target time kar diya gya to yehoga pehla twist...but phir bhi rambabu apni priya k sath milkar ye target time me hi target pura kar hi lenge...qki bhai hero jo hai...unka kam to atkna hai nhi...anyhow it will b complite...

& after that...target complete hone ki khushi me hame milega hamara mooosssttt...awaited scene of barish with raya...ufff...i am  dyieng to see one barish scene yar jha raya eksath ho...to next week wo bhi milna chahiye...

ha par isse jyada khushi to ekta ko bardasht hogi nhi hamari...to wo barish me bhi twist daal k rambabu k mal ki watt lagayegi as promo shows...to unka bna bnaya mal bigdne k halat me ho jayega...but again hero  hain...to koi na koi rasta to niklega hi aur wo rasta obiously hamari priya nikalengi...are bhai rambabu hero h to priya bhi to heroin h...lol..

to all in all next week ...kabhi khushi kabhi gum hone wala h...its ovr for now...milte hain phir next week...till  then..hoping for best...waiting for next...

bade achhe jo lagte hain

with love
veena

Trieshmahumita_mitrasss283sahana747_Ridz_...RamonaG....-Mayu-Mani-RK

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Most Popular Post is
raya ka romance by shamavi. has 36 Comments , 1300 Views and 18 Likes.

And here is your gift Party

4/5 Ratings to Show as their was peehu birthday and RaYa cute moment 

FF - FF:-RAYA- Anjana Anjani updated prt6 pg16    by sandhyasn 34 likes

OS -  OS: Meri Zindagi  by sangautam 43 likes

And here is your gift Party

*The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of RaYa Express. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

iamiTrieshmahumita_mitrazeylanicasss283sahana747veena23_Ridz_...RamonaG....-Mayu-Mani-RK123fiza

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Anyone want to volunteer for 

Scene of the week
Costume of the week
Dialogue of the week 

Then PM me please :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283...RamonaG....-Mayu-

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz