Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I did not like that he said that he is glad that the parcel is not from Sampooran and that he is not coming back and will never be back. Why would he say that. 

What if he hurt him. Because when he found out about Anita and Sampooran Kartar was very hurt and he was very upset with him, so what if he meet up with Sampooran and he did something to him and that is why he is not able to meet him. 

What if Kartar had fought with Sampooran and left him and he was hurt and Nihaal had some how found Sampooran and tried to nurse him back to health and during those times Sampooran told him about his family life and what all happened and so he made him promise to go and take care of his family but did not tell him about Kartar. 

What if Kartar was always been in love with Ratan . 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocwhooshy92AshiraniaT4YY4B4Anam Ali*KT*~Lakshya*neel_jayPrincessDreamsvioletshinerusha4003euphoricyanks28ajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Kartar did something to Sampooran" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i was actually thinking the same, looking at todays epi. it sounded like he's done a gadbad. hope he hasn't killed him or something Shocked.
I think it said in the article that he had loved her so i'm guessing he had suppressed his feelings but now that Sampooran isn't here anymore he sees a chance.
oh gd, please make him see sense. he was the only one who was decent yaar Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48PrincessDreamsyanks28

whooshy92

Groupbie

whooshy92

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I never liked Kartar and his behaviour which I find is annoying. And he wasn't really a great husband to Gurpreet - I know since the departure of Sampooran, Ratan was very much in need of support which she got from Kartar which is what a friend and a brother would do which is fine. But his support has been a bit too much as he seemed to neglect his duty as a husband quite a lot. Also his behaviour towards Veera is unjustified as this innocent child is not at fault for Sampooran's mistake.

Rani48PrincessDreamsyanks28

PrincessDreams

Goldie

PrincessDreams

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I really hope that's not true and I want Sampooran to come back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whooshy92yanks28

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessDreams

same here. he was a good guy despite his mistake. But coming to think of it, is his mistake forgivable?? Nway, it might be that ranvi actually manages to find sampooran.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KT*~Lakshya*

Originally posted by PrincessDreams

same here. he was a good guy despite his mistake. But coming to think of it, is his mistake forgivable?? Nway, it might be that ranvi actually manages to find sampooran.   

yeah I want to see Sampooran back because I'm very interested in seeing what will happens once he comes back, because it seems like a very complicated equation amongst the villagers since his departure...Confused

Kartar's confession that he's glad it wasn't from Sampooran is kind of chilling...is it because he wants Ratan or he's waiting to have Ratan somehow? Is it because he did something to Sampooran? Or maybe it's both.Confused

I don't think he will find Sampooran...but I think it may lead to some suspicions ...that maybe Sampooran is alive...somehow...I dunno...

whooshy92neel_jay*KT*~Lakshya*

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Nice analysis

ek_aarzoo

ek_aarzoo

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I think this view is far fetched. Yes he has flaws in his character but I doubt that he did anything to Sampooran. I think we are getting paranoid and suspicious because we watch too many dramas. It would ruin a good show by introducing Kartar as an evil villian...he was beating himself up for feelings the way he does towards Ratan...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.