Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 2 Page 36

03Kamya

Goldie

03Kamya

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Hey guys.

I am Back with my new OS. This time it is totally hatke from the story of viren jeevika which is shown n HUM BUM. I gt the idea in my mind wen I was going to sleep. I gt a very good response in my previous OS. Hope to get same here.

Virika Ke Pyaar Da Dhabba

http://i.imgur.com/rBB6HZ9.jpg

Characters :

Viren Singh Vadhera  : A son of business Tycoon Mr.Deepak singh Vadhera. A naughty, Joyfull boy, who has completed his MBA and hlping his father in his business. Famous among all the staffs

Jeevika Chaudhry : A girl of business tycoon Mr. sunil chudhary. She is a shy type girl.. A very simple . Also completed his MBA and working in viren office as MR. SUNIL and MR. DEEPAK are gud frends and business partners..

INDEX :

PART 01 : page 01

SMALL JAHALAK OF STORY :

PART 1

Meeting was going on . Today was the day whenMr.vadhera were gonna assign the Project  and  He announced Viren and jeevika will be the partner in the project and your project will be in Gurgaoan for  two weeks.

Viren and jeevika were in shocked to hera their their name. They both dislike each other.Meeting was over. Bt still viika were sitting in the room

Viren < thinking in his mind > : chal beta shock se bahar aa. Ab jo ho gaya so gaya. Bas 2 weeks kit oh baat hai. Uske baad toh masti hai apni.

Jeevika < thinking in her mind > : Chal jeevika teri kismet mein ye langur hi likha tha. Kaise v kar ke isse 2 week ajhel le. Uske baad toh tu iski sakal v mat dhekhiyo.

Viren went near jeevika.

Umm jeevika. Tum khud Se gurgaon aa jaogi ya main.

Jeevika : No thanx I am a independent girl. Mian khud se aajaungi. Tumhe tak leef karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai. Understand. And waise v mujhe tumhare saath aane mein koi interst nhi hai.

Viren : oye hello madam, Don't be in dream that I am interested to go with you.

Jeevika : aaa how dare u to say that. Thanx to god dude that I am your partner. Otherwise.

Viren : oh hello, you say thanx to god that I am ur partner. And excuse me mujhe tumhe 2 weeks jehlna hai. Tumhe mereko nhi.

Meanwhile Mr.deepak vadhra  entered the room and scolded virika for fighting like kids.

D.V <deepak vadhera> : tum dono ka av se yahi haal hai toh 2 weeks mein kya hoga. Chalo go to your home and start doing packing.

Virika left for their Home.

NEXT MORNING :

They left for gurgaoun. Both of them on their way. Jeevika was half of her way and suddenly her car tired gt busrt.

Jeevika : driver bhaiya ye kya hau.

Driver : mam lagta hai ki tyre puncher ho gaya.

Jeevika : oh shit.

Driver : main dusra tyre lagata hun.

He goes and open dicy and unfortunately there was no tyre.

Driver : mam tyre toh hai hi nhi.

Jeevika : hey bhagwan. Bhaiya aapko chalne se pehle chech kar lena chahiye tha na.

Driver : sry

Jeevik a: its ok. Yaha toh aas paas koi mechanic v nhi milega. Aap ek kaam karo aap jaake mechanic dhundo. Main lift mangti hun. Ahar mujhe lift mil gayee toh main chali jaungi.

Driver : ok mam.

Driver went o serach for mechanic. Jeevika gt out of the car. She was looking dam pretty in light pink suit.

She started for asking lift. 4 TO 6 car passed away bt no one gaved her lift. After some time one car stopped near her. There were two boys sitting there. They gt down of the car.

1st boy: are bhai maal toh bahut acha hai. Par bahut takleef main hai.

Jeevika was gting scared.

Boy : kya hua chamk challo, idhar aa jao hum lift dete hai. Bade aaram se le jaayenge.

They touched jeevika with wrong sense. They removed her bag and her dupatta. As soon as they were trying to garab her one car stopped there. It was non other than viren. He was looking Damm Hot In pink tee..

Jeevika ran towards viren and hides behind him. He gaved jeevik aher duppata and her bag.

Boys : Ye dhekho majnu aa gaya apni laila ko bachane.

Viren goes near them and started beating them. Fightng was on and jeevika called police. After 5 to 6 mins police came and caught the boys. Viren went near jeevika. Jeevika was totally scared. She hugged Viren tightly.

Viren : jeveika kuch nhi hoga wo chale gaye. Ab tum mere saath ho aur safe ho.

They broked the hug and shared an eyelock.

Viren : tum car mein baitho, hume ab nialna chahiye.

Jeevika : thank u viren.

And they left for gurgaoun. 

Hope you guys like it. 

Don't forget to give ur feedbacks and likes. 

pm's will be send those who are in buddy list. If you want to PM me then add me in ur buddy..

NEXT UPADATE WILL BE ON PAGE 7..

Edited by Medha11 - 16 April 2013 at 3:57am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307oceanviewshaheerauqailidishacehmmbhilusugar01krishnabhutadaqueenmaina21Chandni41radhika95Kvirikalover080virika123madurifankryanforeverfizzyluvzktpooja-roxxhetnitokanishkakaranSamiiiifathimasifaKryanian08neemaneemakryanvirika05RiddhiTackerSilentreader324drishti112MADHU.BARUNsweetdollashitax.Henna.xsweets1126romanticgurl070urmilnani2630little.angel56nishyrelanLove_Familysurbhi1994cute_ariyacandyVirikaarshiasushmaJennyKryanLuvArTi4everalonelovepinky.paddaSweety1234556MarziiAngelic.gurlNatasha137Syed695--Iqra---vish94--Latty-.Tanvi.-Aaliya.KryAn---Ayesha---Deeps--NightDreamer-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika Ke Pyaar Da Dhabba Virika OS" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kryanvirika05

kryanvirika05

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ohhh nice start!!
please continue and pm me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

03Kamya

x.Henna.x

Goldie

x.Henna.x

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
GREAT START!

Really loving it.

I loved it when Viren came and Jeevika went to him, and he started to beat them and the eyelock and when Viren reassured her! Big smile

03Kamya

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
awesome start loving it

03Kamya

Love_Family

Goldie

Love_Family