nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Annoying and Disappointing. Totally disappointed with Navika Vyas today. Even after being a part of what all happened at the Indore Station she still holds Mohan responsible for Add leaving them.

For how long shall Mohan prove himself and his love for all of them?? For how long? The harsh words were so disappointing πŸ˜­ Mohan again was on the receiving end. For how long will he bear the pain; the torture of being called "soutela"? πŸ˜‘ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nb.neha

Annoying and Disappointing. Totally disappointed with Navika Vyas today. Even after being a part of what all happened at the Indore Station she still holds Mohan responsible for Add leaving them.

For how long shall Mohan prove himself and his love for all of them?? For how long? The harsh words were so disappointing πŸ˜­ Mohan again was on the receiving end. For how long will he bear the pain; the torture of being called "soutela"? πŸ˜‘ 

Mein ne kaha na..tum sab se. Ye Pyaaz pariwaar ehsaan faramosh pariwaar hai. Aur kya expect karsekthe the in logon se yaar. When she said "sautela" i got hurt so much. 😑

Par sonal maam aisa kyon kar rahi hai...MB ko hamesha receiving end mein lagati hai. Ye sab logon ko kab asliyat dikhayegi yaar, Apna mu kab saaf dekhenge ye sabhi aayeine mein.

Chi..disgusting aise logon ke hote huye kabhi sukun aahi nahi sakthi.

beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree dis navika not using her brain just busy with sautela jhaap sab bhool gaye Spiderman ne kitni help ki bas yaad h ek thapad disappointed :/
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
More than what happened on station, she is upset and is hurt and angry on Mohan's sudden disappereance. she obviously don't know what Megha told Mohan which compelled him to leave, she only knows she left one day without telling his chavanni anything with promise to get back Addu but in twelve years he nvr returned. When she needed her spiderman the most, he was not there, one night he just left and this came out very beautifully today through her words. Today was the best episode of season 2 and certainly most logical one by now and finally today I felt a connection b/w grown up Nanhi with tht kid Nanhi. I found Nanhi very convicing today.
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ash28

agree dis navika not using her brain just busy with sautela jhaap sab bhool gaye Spiderman ne kitni help ki bas yaad h ek thapad disappointed :/

Hoga toh use karegi naπŸ˜‰
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

More than what happened on station, she is upset and is hurt and angry on Mohan's sudden disappereance. she obviously don't know what Megha told Mohan which compelled him to leave, she only knows she left one day without telling his chavanni anything with promise to get back Addu but in twelve years he nvr returned. When she needed her spiderman the most, he was not there, one night he just left and this came out very beautifully today through her words. Today was the best episode of season 2 and certainly most logical one by now and finally today I felt a connection b/w grown up Nanhi with tht kid Nanhi. I found Nanhi very convicing today.

well then she knows the half truth. she knew the half truth then too and even today. and m sorry to say she didnt trusted her spiderman in the real sense when it came to addu. she too held him responsible for the mishap. 

after hearing to what megha said there was no point in mohan staying back with them. they would have never loved him anyways. 
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

aur kitna bardassh karey bechara spider man πŸ˜­
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

So who is to blame yaar. Its Megha who didnt tell Nanhi that she asked Spiderman to leave.
Why she hided this important thing from Nanhi and created so much more hatred towords him

I know Nanhi loves her spiderman. How can she trust her Addu words more than spiderman himself.
Addu always had adjustment problems and she saw herself too. Wo itna bigad chuka hai ki jhoot bhi bolne lag gaya.

Sab se pehle tho Megha jimmedar hai Addu ki ye halat ke liye. bekaar mein MB and Nanhi suffer kar rahe hein 😭
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kresham

Hoga toh use karegi naπŸ˜‰

humari nanhi chavani kitni samajdhar thi yeh kaun chipkali aa gayi h :(
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know yaar, at least now when she is grown up and not a kid anymore, surely she can see that all that Mohan did for her and her family was in no way sautela - all those loving moments that they shared? Woh san sautela tha?? πŸ˜• 

I want my old harfanmaula mast Mohan back. I don't want to see Mohan cry again and again and again  πŸ˜­