How many found today's epi irritating?

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys Today's Sultan entry was indeed GREAT and FANTASTIC. 👏 👏 But The rest of the epi is totally idiotic for me.First of all,What The hell was Madhu doing into the Jungle,Dips ke baato ko dil se lagane ka kya matlab hai yar.Ok I want to clear I'm not bashing anyone here just that I wasn't able to enjoy the epi without RK.
And Then In the Whole epi,Paddy and Trish ka emotional drama,It was such a torture man. 😡
Again That Kid,Why He didn't told Madhu that Sultan is his Papa.It was so damn irritating.Seems like Sultan ki entry karane ke liye,They forgot to show sense.
The ONLY SAVING GRACE today was My RK and his dialogue "Agar Madhu ko kuch hua toh Pure Jungle me aag laga dunga"Haaye killer dialogue.Just Touched my heart.❤️
Guys Agar RK ke scenes and dialogues kam huye toh I won't be able to tolerate it.Abhi se ye haal hai Toh Pata nahi
Vivian ke honeymoon pe jaane ke baad mera kya hoga. 😆
How many of you found the epi irritating and boring too And missed RK badly like me.Do Share. 😉

P.S. Sorry If I hurt anyone with this post.Bcoz It wasn't intentional.I was just too much irritated after watching the epi,So Plz Bashers kindly stay away.Edited by janvie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE IT WAS GREAT BY ALSO SO FUNNY 🤣..I WAS LIKE WHY MADHU IN JUNGLE? WHY A TIED UP KID IN JUNGLE? WHY KIDNAPPERS LEAVE KID AND TRY TO GET HIM BACK?? BUT I WAS BLINDED BY THE HOTTNESS OF SULTAN..SULTAN ENTERED AND BRAINCELLS STOP FUNCTIONING 🤣...AND AGREE DIDNT ENJOY PAD AND TRISH AND RAD SCENE...LOVED RK DIALOGUE  BUT THIS EPISODE WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANT MORE ☺️
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too felt iritating ,unnecessarily prolonged the episode uper se trishna thinking wierd about rk.for me best s rk's presence of one minute scene and dialogue.if this continous i'm going watch in you tube after reading updates.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the Episdoe but i wanted more of RK :( 
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do add me in what a bakwaas episode... many did not like the new entry...he was like machine to watch and no RK only this fishman coming out of water...😡😡
arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with some of your points...

I don't understant what's the need of jumping from pond!!!
and the kurta wearing is so funny😆

but plot to fix karna padega ..It's the processing time...
ek din mein to Sultan the DON fall in love with madhu ho nehi sakta...
is liye RK ko apne pyaar ka ahesaas hona ke liye this track is really very necessary
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Actor are good but story was very poor.writer need to focus on story.
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was alrite, missed my RK very very very much!!! Madhubala is not the same with VD!!
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in...the episode wz too much dragging...& ma Rk got jst 1 min in whole 45 min...i missed him vry badly...cant tolerate shw without him...it seems i hv wasted ma 45 min.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AMIEO

I AGREE IT WAS GREAT BY ALSO SO FUNNY🤣..I WAS LIKE WHY MADHU IN JUNGLE? WHY A TIED UP KID IN JUNGLE? WHY KIDNAPPERS LEAVE KID AND TRY TO GET HIM BACK?? BUT I WAS BLINDED BY THE HOTTNESS OF SULTAN..SULTAN ENTERED AND BRAINCELLS STOP FUNCTIONING🤣...AND AGREE DIDNT ENJOY PAD AND TRISH AND RAD SCENE...LOVED RK DIALOGUEBUT THIS EPISODE WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANT MORE☺️

Hmm,Sultan is. indeed Hot. 😉 But no one can Match RK yar.Want to see him more. 😊