Sasural Simar Ka

Manish Interview - All Discussions Here (Some Q&A)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey Sidanth ji :P :D. I love yours and Roli's Jodi, you guys are so cute and adorable. And my million dollar question (lol) is " how could u see Roli in Naina?" And "how similar are you to ur character Sidanth in real life." Keep rocking, God bless.\n\nP.s., say his to everyone ( minus Naina, kidding) on the set especially Roli please. Thank you\n\nSinthu
Sharaab peena bohot buri baat hai...Siddhant ko sharaab ka nasha tha aur Roli ke pyaar na nasha tha. Siddhant sharaab nahi peeta to usse sharaab ka nasha hua. Jo bhi usne kiya wo Roli ke saath kiya. Siddhant is a rebel. Main thing to be blamed is nasha. MAnish bhi nahi peeta. Aap bhi mat pijiye
The better actress Dipika or Avika?
Ouch! I cant be diplomatic. Both are fantastic actresses, they can cry without glycerine. Im biased towards my Roli. She's my little dynamite. The kind of range that she provides is unmatchable. Avika is better!
avorite (current) bollywood song?
This is for Yash Choprs. Its Saans from Jab Tak Hai Jaan. When you fall in love, you know what the song means.
Would Manish forgive siddhant for his 'mistake'?
As a Rosidian, I won;t forgive Siddhant. But as far as Manish goes, the kind of trauma that Siddhant went through in that whole period, it was difficult. So i would forgive him
hi manish bhaiya love u and avika"s acting really u both make so sweet couple...\ni hv a question for u...which character in sasural simar ka u like the most???\nand the options are\nA:roli\nB:naina
You caught me. My favourite character is Roli, despite what he did with Roli. I love MJ's character. She speaks audience's language. We act a lot of stupid stuff. But she has the audience's pulse. But as Siddhant, its Roli
hai manish, according to you what is your definition of love?, on your view. please answer. i love u so much.
Kuchh Kuchh hota hai main Baba SRK ne kaha hai..ki Pyaar disti hai. Love comes from the heart and not the brain. Aankh band karke when you feel someone's presence, its love. If you ask someone why they love someone and they cant name a quality that they love, thats true love.
HIII MANISH...u and roli just rocks...my Question is ... what r the difference and similarities between siddhant nd manish...and also btween roli nd avika...????????????? ur emotional scenes r too good...
Manish Raisinghani
Thanks a lot! Difference is Manish will not listen to anything. SSK is a female oriented show which needs a lot of drama so men cant do anything much. And we have to stay silent when people abuse the family. But i wont listen to anything said against my family
What u like most abt rosid?
They got married as a compromise for their brothers and sisters. But they didnt compromise in their relationship. They were themselves and their building blocks was friendship. Their level of romance is beyond consummation or physical proximity.
How would you describe manish and siddhant in one word?
Passionate. This word suits both characters. Siddhant is passionate about Roli and Manish is passionate about everything
who do you think is a better actor you or avika gor??????????
I wish I could say me. I'm a businessman and a learner. I learn very fast and thats how I can keep up with Avika. She was born as an actor and a dancer. She's a big bomb of talent. Most of the action that happens is improvisation. Most of our gestures are spontaneous and new. We're also doing something new in the upcoming scene which is very spontaneous and i hope it'll work. It gave us goosebumps when we did it. Avika is the best actress around
wich show do u lyk d most in colors?Sasural Simar Ka! Its awesome. Colors has the most amazing variety of shows. All the shows are fantastic but SSK is close to my heart. And Bigg Boss of course
Please its a humble request don't marry Naina; we are ur great fans \nDon't break RoSid's relationship but bringing Naina in between them please please please. Tell us weather Siddhanth will Marry Naina we are very much tensed please tell?
As a Rosidian Im more than tensed. 1 thing Ill tell you. Even the creatives are sad about the track I guess, about what happened between Siddhant and Naina. But a show needs a conflict. Sooner or later, Roli and Siddhant will come together

Edited by savkatika - 06 March 2013 at 9:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu--Swetha-AmreenBanoMansohangok-Alina.55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manish Interview - All Discussions Here (Some Q&A)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angellic_doll

IF-Rockerz

Angellic_doll

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Awesome manish. For the last question, the way he answered , i like it. He answered smartly. He didnt reveal anything. He understood our pain as well as he tried to make us to support cvs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
lol good answers and mishu di i ll give my view in my pm secret types 

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
tfs..
luvd this one,,

Ouch! I cant be diplomatic. Both are fantastic actresses, they can cry without glycerine. Im biased towards my Roli. She's my little dynamite. The kind of range that she provides is unmatchable. Avika is better!

a lil bit relieved with last answer...

hey btw can u plz put questions in bold n answer in normal font..plz..

-Swetha-

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinam1kana

Awesome manish. For the last question, the way he answered , i like it. He answered smartly. He didnt reveal anything. He understood our pain as well as he tried to make us to support cvs.

Yes but that last question is a big question mark? I know I said I won't predict but I can't help it. I know rosid will be together sooner or later. But will this marriage actually happen and naina will give birth to their baby. The way manish answered that quest I am confused if that happens I will never ever watch this show again.

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yes hehe plzz do give me ur opinion in pm lol!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
sandra dont worry dear didnt u read wht manish said the creatives are also upset with this track so guyz they will try to change this track some way that we end up getting our happy rosid!and stop with negative thoughts remember wht manish said rosid will be together!so say bye bye to bad thoughts!i am really excited to see wht scene gave rosid goosebumps i want to see that scene soon!

-Swetha-

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thank mishu. I am also waiting for that scene. If I have any questions I will pm u. Thanks again for the support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-savkatika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top