Diya Aur Baati Hum

Picture Abhi Baaki Hain Beendni! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

TheCoolDocSid

TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Seems ur too much wid boooks darling...sometyms do hav kitkat.. [B)] ...
Gud luck wid them...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenLuminous_Linsniruba-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Picture Abhi Baaki Hain Beendni! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Nowadays, i am consuming too much "NO2". Sometimes I feel i have special inbuilt "laughter" nerve/cell/vein in my body.LOL ROFL.
Kuchh toh hua hain, Kuchh ho gayaa hain, Kahin dino se Lagtaa hain aise, Sab kuchh ajeeb hain, Sab kuchh anokha hain.Day Dreaming.

Sooraj kab paas Sandy ke..
Bhabo kab door Beendni se...
Meenu kab door bakwas se
Kab door Sandy chunoti se...Shocked

Above lines really cracked me up like a heaven. ROFLTu si comic-genius ho.Star.

I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode esp because of 2 reasons.
1.) BhaSan lovey-dovey Hug.Blushing.
(I still remembered to take BhaSan chemistry classes with shehjar mama but it's seems that she isn't in mood to teach me.Disapprove.).
Why Emily is so much worried?? I read in some posts - she might be preggy?Shocked(Hai allah! kasam se I haven't lose my "V" yet. I'm still as pure as river Ganga.Embarrassed.)

2.)Manju aunty as a judge.Big smile.. Finally, I am able to see the face of someone from IF. She is looking little oldie but it's alright i still found her really charming.Heart.Blushing.

@Manju aunty:- I'm offering you bribe of colorful lollipops - you've to make ViNa win the competition instead of SoorYa.Evil Smile.

Edited by ami_dabh - 06 March 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.-SamiR-Luminous_LinsManjuufarhana874vish.narenniruba

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Ami...Thank you for the colorful lollipops. Hug ..reminds me of meenas sarees. LOL

Sorry dear my vote is only for SURYA   Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenLuminous_Lins-Amli-niruba

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Once again a very comic post by our queen of comedy.Clap. Mujhe Bangladesh aana padega thoda apne main humour lane ke liye. Bahut koshish ki per har bar haar ka hi samna karna pada. Now my take

1. In one of the threads I did tell Sindhu that allowing college admission is not equivalent to giving up three matkas and that is exactly what happened yesterday. Bhabo is the main opposition to Sandhya and once that fortress falls DABH will be over. So this was expected..Ouch

2.I agree with others that Emily may be pregnant. Her unease and tense face pointed to that. The Swamiji track is over and there was no way they could have put pressure on Mohit, except this to start the track. If Emily is a Roman catholic than abortion is illegal in that form of Christianity.Wink

3.Why can't the CVs think of better ideas for romance. Makeup karna...Angry. Why can't the two be left alone some where to spend quality time than this public display...Cry

4.Bhabo Sandhya romance seems more endearing. Why Sandhya did not hug Suraj the same way as she hugged Bhabo ? Wink

5.For once I am happy with Meena. Chalo Sandhya ko chod kar at least she is creating trouble for some one else i.e evil Mohit .Big smile

Edited by UMDU - 06 March 2013 at 3:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenLuminous_Lins-Amli-niruba

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
lovely analysis once again Farhana...

definitely the highlight of the episode was:-
- Bhasan's hug (agree with barathi aka, was bhabo controlling her feelings...I'm sure the reaction would be better if it was suraj or chavi hugged her)
- meena's comic timing LOL was really good

UMDUji, I never had answers to any of your questions...but I have an answer for this one!

Why Sandhya did not hug Suraj the same way as she hugged Bhabo ? Wink

Answer: Height problem LOL

Edited by niruba - 06 March 2013 at 5:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Luminous_Linsfarhana874vish.narenUMDU

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
@ Niruba    A good one.LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.narenLuminous_Lins-Amli-

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
nice song selection again
loved the epi
bhabhasa cracked me up " yeh ab tak matke mein hi atki hui hai" ROFL
sandy's expression in the hug was awsm but as bharthi said i didnt like bhabho's expressionless face during the hug
nice foundation episode for the coming mohit ka baanda phod track

-SamiR-Luminous_Linsvish.naren-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post farhana! Star From shayeri to song lyrics! .. You're truly multi-talented!

So like you said .. BhaSan's risky waala ishq continues! Ermm Basically, Bhabo is saying, "hey beendni! I eventually would like to make your life very dissatisfactory .. by killing the one dream you have. But for now .. I think you should take care of yourself, and not work 24/7! Big smile"
Either that .. or she is hoping the closure of night college track will kick-start the 'pota track'! Wacko
(But I think the night college will continue for some time, as the admission letter seemed to be for the next academic year Geek)

Anyways .. the Mohit-Emily track is picking up the pace now. And with Meena involved as well ... it is looking promising.

Daisa on the microphone was pretty funny .. and the annual competition thing looks to be entertaining Ermm.

niruba - 'height problem' ROFL

Edited by -SamiR- - 06 March 2013 at 9:17pm

Luminous_Linsfarhana874vish.naren-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top