MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ami...Thank you for the colorful lollipops. 🤗 ..reminds me of meenas sarees. 😆

Sorry dear my vote is only for SURYA   😎
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once again a very comic post by our queen of comedy.👏. Mujhe Bangladesh aana padega thoda apne main humour lane ke liye. Bahut koshish ki per har bar haar ka hi samna karna pada. Now my take

1. In one of the threads I did tell Sindhu that allowing college admission is not equivalent to giving up three matkas and that is exactly what happened yesterday. Bhabo is the main opposition to Sandhya and once that fortress falls DABH will be over. So this was expected..

2.I agree with others that Emily may be pregnant. Her unease and tense face pointed to that. The Swamiji track is over and there was no way they could have put pressure on Mohit, except this to start the track. If Emily is a Roman catholic than abortion is illegal in that form of Christianity.😉

3.Why can't the CVs think of better ideas for romance. Makeup karna...😡. Why can't the two be left alone some where to spend quality time than this public display...😭

4.Bhabo Sandhya romance seems more endearing. Why Sandhya did not hug Suraj the same way as she hugged Bhabo ? 😉

5.For once I am happy with Meena. Chalo Sandhya ko chod kar at least she is creating trouble for some one else i.e evil Mohit .😃
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely analysis once again Farhana...

definitely the highlight of the episode was:-
- Bhasan's hug (agree with barathi aka, was bhabo controlling her feelings...I'm sure the reaction would be better if it was suraj or chavi hugged her)
- meena's comic timing 😆 was really good

UMDUji, I never had answers to any of your questions...but I have an answer for this one!

Why Sandhya did not hug Suraj the same way as she hugged Bhabo ? 😉

Answer: Height problem 😆

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Niruba    A good one.😆 😆
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice song selection again
loved the epi
bhabhasa cracked me up " yeh ab tak matke mein hi atki hui hai" 🤣
sandy's expression in the hug was awsm but as bharthi said i didnt like bhabho's expressionless face during the hug
nice foundation episode for the coming mohit ka baanda phod track
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post farhana! ⭐️ From shayeri to song lyrics! .. You're truly multi-talented!

So like you said .. BhaSan's risky waala ishq continues! 🤔 Basically, Bhabo is saying, "hey beendni! I eventually would like to make your life very dissatisfactory .. by killing the one dream you have. But for now .. I think you should take care of yourself, and not work 24/7! 😃"
Either that .. or she is hoping the closure of night college track will kick-start the 'pota track'! 
(But I think the night college will continue for some time, as the admission letter seemed to be for the next academic year 🤓)

Anyways .. the Mohit-Emily track is picking up the pace now. And with Meena involved as well ... it is looking promising.

Daisa on the microphone was pretty funny .. and the annual competition thing looks to be entertaining 🤔.

niruba - 'height problem' 🤣
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hilarious day! and another thread from Faru Di...!

Kya title likhi hein aap?!!!😉😆 superb!!⭐️

now let me share my bullets..!!😈

1, It started with a 😲 and ended with oh!😕 , i.e. Bhabho getting admission to day college is nice, (while CVs is yet to explain this Chamatkar, though Malati ma'am is balmed as the culprit...!!😉😆)

2, now the "oh" , Meenu is again bringing up the 3 pots challenge (thank god they didn't show it, i think its really broken and they yet to find the similar piece..!!😉😆) and some how I liked the reply by Bhabho though its an OH for us!!😳

3, Bhabho remain still while Sandhya hugged her!😲😳 (dunno, is Bhabho embarrassed, may be she is not used to this, I've hardly seen another RM member except Sooraj'sa being this close to her..!!😳)

4, Emily-Mohit, what is he upto? this is really gonna be a big trouble!!!

(PH has shared pics of Emily lost her conscious and fallen in Market with Bhabho, Sooraj, Sandhya etc around..!!   check their album LIVE FROM SETS!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.147536312075381.1073741825.121102618052084&type=1 )

looks like its their track now!!! (will trying to Aid them gonna be Sandhya's next 3 pot wala issue?? huh😲 ,  then its a tough one...!!😒)

5, I liked Meenu clearing some dust for Emily, which is required..!!😡

6, I don't want poor Emily to be pregnant!  After all she is a girl and did nothing other than trusting a man! I hope CVs don't screw this!!! 😕 (but i hope everything happens for the best!).

7, the H'gali Day! Dhayissa is cracking me!! 

Loved the reply from Bhabho while Meenu commented when Dhayissa came to invite RM!

And Meenu's anxiety to pull Mohit instead of Vikram cracked me..!🤣
But Bhabho refusing Bhabha'sa🥱 She is not sporty yaar..!!😉
and Bhabho pushing SurYa..!!! (Ooops CVs, I never expect this, they just shared the Anniversary Gifts what so much in being Hand in Hand...!!!!😕 this shows how far CVs are gonna delay the DBC for us...!!!😛😉)

Now lets wait for the Emily Drama...!!!

sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice and humoruos analysis farhu di...😊😆
Nice episode..😊
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujji....Thankooz! If Bhabo gets a pota from Christian family she would go mad! Its not like a jar that she can return! 😆 Huge drama awaiting...

Bharathi'd
i...Your fav song na!😃
Isn't it amazing how CVs entwine the track! One just got over and another is ready to hit the screen! Soon Bhabo will be in dilemma and need to ponder upon her own words...

DebLee....Hahahha...Sandy's expressions! Just like ''Main toh gayi kaam se''! 😆 SurYa always needs some thing or someone to push them forward!

Akkuji
...Thanks a lot! Bhabo's expressions while hugging was disappointing! She could have show lil more emotion...After all Sandy just saved her n the family from mass beating n going to jail!😕

SuSan
...Thanks for liking the thread!😃

Bharti.
...Bhabo ka laal is in big trouble!😆
And Meenu will be there to add more for him!

Manju'di
...3 years!😕 Could you please arrange some other contest like ''lifting up your wife''
Please make the best use of this chance!
And SurYa's autograph for me..Bhoolna mat!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Superman lost pole position and ran in some other race today? Che!! 

Faru - ji  super post. 

I also think maybe SurYa are not hugging due to height difference. 😳