Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

6/3 Dragon Club: Third Umpire Needed! (Page 29)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@ Meena, Thank You. Apart from SP's thought process, I would love to see Radha and Akash's interaction, because as a viewer I am still not quite sure what is happening between the two. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99anoneessroomaniSamanalyseSri_Radha

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OMG beautiful takes everyone !!! Cant reply back to every individual but I'm enjoying reading all ur takes !! Kinda lazy !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angakesaf24SamanalyseanoneeSri_Radha

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I do hv one issue with Gayatri though ...

She kept stressing on how Radha snatched away my husband ...

But is this above accusation right ??Ermm...

Radha was not aware SP is married ..right ? its SP who trapped Radha in his fake love to fulfill his own biological needs ...

Radha's presense in house is not right since it gets awkward and there Radha is wrong for sure but what happened 30 yrs back , was it Radha's fault ??Ermm...

Why do I feel Gayatri's main anger is actually on SP because she too knows SP cheated on her but because as a wife she cannot really accuse him in front of all , so she is venting out her frustrations on Radha which was actually meant for SPErmm

Right Jyo, radha herself wasn't aware that Sp was married and wen she found out she decided to go away but destiny brought her back to Sp when she found out she was pregnant.

Exactly her main anger is on Sp. I think what she should do rather than accusing radha of snatching her hubby is , ask Sp what lacked in me or our relationship that u had an affair with another woman.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angakenirmalac99anoneeSamanalysesaf24Sri_Radha

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Kirthi: That is a great spin on things! 
 In many ways, the lesson for Yash and Aarti is simply that they are special people and their fundamental goodness is cannot be taken for granted in others. 

Thanks, Sammy.Embarrassed You are spot on unfortunately we all know that this won't happen until the very end of the show or not even then. ROFL

Also, when Gayatri was calling Yash, illegitimate and result of a sin, I don't think in her mind she really meant Yash. It was more like she condemning the acts of betrayal by SP and Radha. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99anoneeAbie10Samanalysesaf24Sri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Thanks, Sammy.Embarrassed You are spot on unfortunately we all know that this won't happen until the very end of the show or not even then. ROFL

Also, when Gayatri was calling Yash, illegitimate and result of a sin, I don't think in her mind she really meant Yash. It was more like she condemning the acts of betrayal by SP and Radha. 

Indu doesn't call them dunces for no reason! D'ohROFL

I agree. There was a degree of abstraction in Gayatri's tirade which clearly showed that Yash was not really in her mind's eye when she was blasting Radha for past actions.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfnirmalac99angakessroomanisaf24anoneeAbie10cssudhajyoti06Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@Samana ; U do hv a point there .. Yash doe feel guilty for getting all the love , comforts , everything that actually belongs to Akash ,. so in a way he has no complaints and this is his biggest guilt factor I guess Ermm... Even after truth came out , he saw SP still opts for him over Akash ... he saw Gayatri still love him ... even Radha who is his real mother wanted the best for him ... so in a way he has no scope for complaints  ... hmmm I wonder if this guilt will actually make him leave SM  because he will feel Akash deserves my place but he wont get that place unless I leave since SP wont give him that place ever in my presense .. Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfnirmalac99anoneeAbie10cssudhaSamanalysessroomanisaf24Sri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Oh! Point to be noted, Akash did take everyone on his team, and Ansh, out today in celebration of the victory. I guess he needed this self-esteem boost to take a step towards his new family. In all this it seems like the joke's on Radha. Gayatri was doing this for Akash, it worked and Yash understood tacitly as shown by that reassuring nod to Aarti. Had Radha not piped up against the unfair play, all would have been well. When Gayatri, as she explained, was trying to make up thirty years of lost victories to Akash, starting with this small one and Yash understood her intentions in the larger scheme of integrating Akash, then who was really the partial one here, getting all offended about a decision that undermined her and her son? Wink

@Jyo: Exactly. And I think you might be right about this being Yash's motivation to leave the house. If SP does not take responsibility and include Akash as one of his sons, making a new place for him in the household and in his heart, then Yash will feel forced to give up his place, I guess. This is called karma, Sriman SP and Radhaji.

Edited by Samanalyse - 06 March 2013 at 1:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfnirmalac99anoneecssudhassroomanisaf24Sri_Radha

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Sam : In response to Kirthi , whatever u said was very true !! Since this track has been started , I'm more on to see how Scindia's gonna learn a lesson than the AarYa's lesson !! I'm so eager to watch everyone coming in their own way and give their peace of mind...Its kind of suffocating to see Vidhi , Pankaj , Pari and Prateek being so passive in this issue!!

Atleast Pari had some words today !! Big smile

SO CV teachers gonna make their students learn a very big lesson and lets see which students get very good marks in the end of this arc...Though I knew who were those good students Tongue LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfnirmalac99anoneelulujjjjssroomanisaf24SamanalyseSri_Radha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index