Punar Vivah

6/3 Dragon Club: Third Umpire Needed! (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 51

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I just realized that when Bill Clinton said:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

He also called her WOH AURAT or that woman!!LOL

This phrase is global!! 

ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by anonee - 06 March 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inlieunirmalac99Samanalysessroomanisaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/3 Dragon Club: Third Umpire Needed! (Page 28)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abie10

IF-Rockerz

Abie10

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

LOL everyone outside DC were feeling like this baby swap story was totally fake!!! After so much of drama , if CV's turn the plates...just imagine how it'll be ??ROFL

Sudha it could be. Where the hell did Aakash come from as a kidnapper? Just in time radha came to the wedding, I would have understood if she had time machine LOL . How did dubey know Aakash?

If in the end CVS come up with the story of radha/Aakash plan then I would ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24Samanalysessroomanijikky_84Sri_Radha

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

The lesson here is not only for Aarti and Yash.

Gayatri, Radha and hopefully Panku and Pratik but most importantly SP will learn that he could have averted disaster if had been a bigger man and acknowledged his wrongs and agreed to give Akash a true chance in being assimilated into the family. 

Pari actually spoke today. Not sure how long its been since I heard her voice but I was mighty glad to see a glimpse of the old Pari back. Dancing

Bua, "this match is more fun than that match". You gotta love her. LOL

Loved the scene where Aarti looks at Yash sadly after Gayatri declares Akash the winner and Yash silently nods saying he is okay. 

Radha questions Gayatri about her maternal feelings. ShockedSame could be said about Radha too, isn't it. Except for the slap she delivered Akash I haven't seen her once talk to Akash about toning his behavior or trying to meet the Scindiyas half way. Is it that the Scindiyas should do all the accepting and Akash shouldn't have any responsibilities? 

Gayatri and Yash scenes were just too heartbreaking. Gayatri is going to oscillate between her fear of losing Yash and overcompensating Akash for all that he suffered for the last 30 years.Cry

Pre-cap: SP has so much power in his hands if only he uses it for some good. He offers an acknowledgment of his mistakes and acceptance of Akash, the chingari he talks about, can be doused. The responsibility of containing a fire shouldn't be Yash's. It is precisely because SP refused to step up to his responsibilities even when he got a second chance that Gayatri and Yash will be torn between different loyalties.Ouch

I know that Yash and Aarti did not do themselves any favors by asking Radha to stay in the house. Yes, ArYa were insensitive expecting Gayatri to accept Radha. I wish they had at least talked to Gayatri and found out how she feels about it. Had they done that, maybe Gayatri would have given them a piece of their mind and maybe they would have found some other solution for Radha. BUT, in my opinion Gayatri would have behaved the exact same way irrespective of Radha's presence in SM. Her reactions are  a direct consequence of SP's refusal to have anything to do with Akash. Her pain, her anger, her disillusionment all needs to come out and it would probably have come out in a healthy way had SP stepped up and owned his mistake and accepted Akash. In the absence of that Gayatri, just needs a trigger to take out her anger and pain. Yesterday Bua was the trigger, today Radha was the trigger, tomorrow it will be someone else. Wether Yash and Aarti had invited Radha to stay with them or not, Yash would always have faced the brunt of Gayatri's disillusionment as long as SP refused to acknowledge Akash. 

From the pre-cap it looks like SP will once again ask Yash to get rid of Akash before things get worse. Angry

Edited by angake - 06 March 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinaimfredeye2012nirmalac99anoneesaf24Samanalysessroomanijyoti06ZsterRosejikky_84..RamKiJanaki..Sri_Radha

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Samana : Fab take ClapClap... Yash is actually stnading in a position where he feels he does not hv the right to blame anyone because he himself is a result of one mistake made 30 yrs back .. his birth itself is a big question mark and so he cannot blame either of the ladies in this case Ouch...

Coming to Gayatri , I do understand her as a woman , as a wife and as a mother ... her anger did trigger when Radha who is more of a doosri aurat in SP's life questions her about motherhood but I still cannot support Gayatri simply because in the process of putting Radha down , she actually abuses Yash's blood .. its the same Yash because of whom Akash is in this house Ouch.,.. I dont mind G3 hating Radha for being the second woman in her husband's life since its human but what I cannot support here is Gayatri repeatedly using offensive language for Yash here ... She may not directly mean it for Yash but when she talks of Radha's son , its none other than Yash only Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lady_doveaimfnirmalac99angakeSamanalysessroomanisaf24jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu..RamKiJanaki..

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Kirti : I totally agree on that .. Irrespective of Radha present or not in SM , Gayatri's reactions wolud hv been same until and unless SP gives complete rights to Akash as Scindia family son .. this is where Gayatri has a problem Ouch... She feels if SP can give so much love and respect to Yash who is Radha's son , then why not same respect and love to their own son too  ... this whole thought process is messing up her mind badly and overshadowing her love for Yash completely Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99angakessroomanianoneesaf24Samanalysejikky_84..RamKiJanaki..Sri_Radha

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Janaki: I am with you a hundred percent on that one! I have no idea what Yash and Aarti were thinking when they brought Radha into the house and expected all to be hunky dory. That line when Aarti said with time Gayatri would accept Radha... oh how I ranted about that line! Accept Radha as what exactly?!  To be honest, Yash and Aarti are idealistic to a fault and a little silly in this respect, but what about Radha? She probably should have taken a stand and said she was going back home now that both her sons had their rights. Sure, Yash and Akash would have protested but she is their mother; a kasam or two would have done the trick just fine! In short, if Radha wanted to, she could have never entered SM in the first place, so the logical conclusion is that she does want to be there, for any number of reasons. My guess is that her number one is to be near Yash now that she has found him. In a way she is taking advantage of Yash and Aarti's naivite and Gayatri's good parvarish!

I agree, Samana.  Aarti was being hypocritical when she said Gayatri should and would accept Radha soon. On what relation?Confused If Gayatri should accept Radha, then even Aarti should be fine with Arpita's photos in Yash's room. Why the double standards for herself and her MIL?

Even I feel like Radha has come at such an awkward time!Confused I wonder if there is something she is hiding or something she wishes to accomplish. I just know that if I were in her place, I would NOT step foot in the house. It would be so awkward for me in general to live with my old lover's wife.Shocked

@ Janaki : Aarti never ever felt possessive or felt bad for having Arpita's portriats in their room...Infact she had respected her and I think she still respect Yash and Arpita's realtionship !! There was a time we have seen a possessive Aarti when Prateek had given her a CD and asked her to watch how Yash used to be in his past when Arpita was alive!!! At that time , she thought  to make Yash happy and relive again and be his old self !! Thats it !! But she never had any grudges over Arpita's photos!!

And coming to Radha...I think Aarti  collectively said , Hope Aakash , Ishita and Radha would be accepted by Gayu one day !! Even then, she didn't anticipate the upcoming storms or she didn't actually mean what she said !!! Hey , I was not trying to defend Aarti here but what I wanna say was neither Yash nor Aarti had thought Radha as a sautan to Gayu and the only thing they had in their mind was Aakash , Ishita and Radha were one unit...one family !!

So as Sam said , I would really appreciate if CV's would be much clear in this aspect as what exactly AarYa want Radha to be accepted by ?? And what exactly acceptance mean to them ?? Just to show some gratitude to her as a woman who was a victim in SP hands or treat her as one mother who had given birth to Yash ?? Or what ?? And now that they had asked her to live in the SM and were witnessing the changes , they might realize this soon simply !! Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakeMelodiousDreamsssroomanisaf24anoneeAbie10Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha..RamKiJanaki..

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Kirti

Great take! I am with you.  However I think after that giving that one resounding slap to Ak in public - Radha kinda went into a shell for physically humiliating him in front of all SM members and his wife!

She appears to be a sensitive woman and that one deed must have put a clamp on her tongue!  Besides she loves him and does not want to lose him completely to G3.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99angakessroomaniMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAbie10jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha..RamKiJanaki..

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: That is a great spin on things! I agree that the lesson is not only for Aarti and Yash; in fact of all the family members, they are probably furthest along in learning "the lesson" thanks to the foundation of their PV and all the specific difficulties they faced there. However, I think the important lesson for them here is to understand that everyone is not as evolved as them when it comes to emotional acceptance of circumstances. It is almost as though they sell their struggle short by assuming everyone can be as generous. In many ways, the lesson for Yash and Aarti is simply that they are special people and their fundamental goodness is cannot be taken for granted in others.

@Jyo: I think more than his birth being a question, Yash feels he cannot blame anyone because he has not suffered for their mistakes. SP cheated Gayatri, Radha and "Radha's child" but he was a wonderful father to Yash and gave him everything. Radha switched him at birth but as a result he got a loving, wealthy and secure family, the best education and a great future. Gayatri may be impulsively affectionate towards Akash now, but she is his mother and he cannot find fault with her, period. I think when he starts suffering for this mess is when he will start asking questions.

That's the thing though. She made a mistake and she also accepted it. Saying all those things about Radha's baby in front of Yash was wrong because he is that baby. The problem is that in her mind, Gayatri could not make that connection in her state of fury. We have to understand that when she said that in her mind, she was picturing the baby she gave birth to and the baby Radha gave birth to, not necessarily the thirty-one-year-old Yash and Akash.

Edited by Samanalyse - 06 March 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99saf24Abie10jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.