Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anonee

I am sorry Samana I do not need to hear SP's side of the story again for it is the same as  Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky!😳 I am writing it below for those who may not remember it!

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." --President Bill Clinton

In fact did SP not say the same and fudge the DNA report to prove the same?😊

Thank you for acknowledging that my argument for sexual exploitation is well founded - if you need verification I would think it would be better to hear from a valid and reliable source who cannot be bought off by SP!πŸ˜†

I said your argument was founded in assumptions, and that it was valid only if the assumptions turn out to be true, which we are not entirely sure of yet. But you are clearly very set in your biases so I will leave you to it! πŸ˜†

In the end, Bill Clinton had to tell the real story in a court of law and was impeached so I am not sure what you are trying to say with that quote. SP is the only person who can't be bought off by SP and I want to hear his side of the story, that only he knows.
binduu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the day for TRP arrived hope to see some good numbers...
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anonee

Asha and Jo

I was a little disappointed here that Aarti did not come forward and claim PayPal's right to that piece of heirloom.  πŸ˜•

Aarti and Yash should have supported Pari on this one for PayPal were on Akash's team!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

bold, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes, then they could have cut that heirloom to pieces and Arati could at least have the pieces which PayPal got for winning πŸ€£
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Personally, I think SP just felt attracted to Radha, and shereturned his attraction. I think they both had a short (possibly passionate) affair before Radha found herself pregnant, and that is when SP used his power and influence to get rid of his mistake. However, I never felt that Radha hinted at sexual exploitation when she was telling everything to Aarti. IDK, maybe I missed something.

She met him at her University's library where he was one of the trustees...and she phell in lub with him and then Voila. Yash becomes the living proof of all that.. πŸ˜†

She sounded as though SP had refused to take the kid's responsibility and called it a mistake...or maybe he had to leave her because Gayatri was also pregnant at that time and he realized he was making a mistake by having an affair with Radha..πŸ˜•

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just realized that when Bill Clinton said:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

He also called her WOH AURAT or that woman!!πŸ˜†

This phrase is global!! 

🀣🀣🀣
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

LOL everyone outside DC were feeling like this baby swap story was totally fake!!! After so much of drama , if CV's turn the plates...just imagine how it'll be ??🀣

Sudha it could be. Where the hell did Aakash come from as a kidnapper? Just in time radha came to the wedding, I would have understood if she had time machine πŸ˜† . How did dubey know Aakash?

If in the end CVS come up with the story of radha/Aakash plan then I would 🀣
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The lesson here is not only for Aarti and Yash.

Gayatri, Radha and hopefully Panku and Pratik but most importantly SP will learn that he could have averted disaster if had been a bigger man and acknowledged his wrongs and agreed to give Akash a true chance in being assimilated into the family. 

Pari actually spoke today. Not sure how long its been since I heard her voice but I was mighty glad to see a glimpse of the old Pari back. 

Bua, "this match is more fun than that match". You gotta love her. πŸ˜†

Loved the scene where Aarti looks at Yash sadly after Gayatri declares Akash the winner and Yash silently nods saying he is okay. 

Radha questions Gayatri about her maternal feelings. 😲Same could be said about Radha too, isn't it. Except for the slap she delivered Akash I haven't seen her once talk to Akash about toning his behavior or trying to meet the Scindiyas half way. Is it that the Scindiyas should do all the accepting and Akash shouldn't have any responsibilities? 

Gayatri and Yash scenes were just too heartbreaking. Gayatri is going to oscillate between her fear of losing Yash and overcompensating Akash for all that he suffered for the last 30 years.😭

Pre-cap: SP has so much power in his hands if only he uses it for some good. He offers an acknowledgment of his mistakes and acceptance of Akash, the chingari he talks about, can be doused. The responsibility of containing a fire shouldn't be Yash's. It is precisely because SP refused to step up to his responsibilities even when he got a second chance that Gayatri and Yash will be torn between different loyalties.

I know that Yash and Aarti did not do themselves any favors by asking Radha to stay in the house. Yes, ArYa were insensitive expecting Gayatri to accept Radha. I wish they had at least talked to Gayatri and found out how she feels about it. Had they done that, maybe Gayatri would have given them a piece of their mind and maybe they would have found some other solution for Radha. BUT, in my opinion Gayatri would have behaved the exact same way irrespective of Radha's presence in SM. Her reactions are  a direct consequence of SP's refusal to have anything to do with Akash. Her pain, her anger, her disillusionment all needs to come out and it would probably have come out in a healthy way had SP stepped up and owned his mistake and accepted Akash. In the absence of that Gayatri, just needs a trigger to take out her anger and pain. Yesterday Bua was the trigger, today Radha was the trigger, tomorrow it will be someone else. Wether Yash and Aarti had invited Radha to stay with them or not, Yash would always have faced the brunt of Gayatri's disillusionment as long as SP refused to acknowledge Akash. 

From the pre-cap it looks like SP will once again ask Yash to get rid of Akash before things get worse. πŸ˜‘

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana : Fab take πŸ‘πŸ‘... Yash is actually stnading in a position where he feels he does not hv the right to blame anyone because he himself is a result of one mistake made 30 yrs back .. his birth itself is a big question mark and so he cannot blame either of the ladies in this case ...

Coming to Gayatri , I do understand her as a woman , as a wife and as a mother ... her anger did trigger when Radha who is more of a doosri aurat in SP's life questions her about motherhood but I still cannot support Gayatri simply because in the process of putting Radha down , she actually abuses Yash's blood .. its the same Yash because of whom Akash is in this house .,.. I dont mind G3 hating Radha for being the second woman in her husband's life since its human but what I cannot support here is Gayatri repeatedly using offensive language for Yash here ... She may not directly mean it for Yash but when she talks of Radha's son , its none other than Yash only
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kirti : I totally agree on that .. Irrespective of Radha present or not in SM , Gayatri's reactions wolud hv been same until and unless SP gives complete rights to Akash as Scindia family son .. this is where Gayatri has a problem ... She feels if SP can give so much love and respect to Yash who is Radha's son , then why not same respect and love to their own son too  ... this whole thought process is messing up her mind badly and overshadowing her love for Yash completely
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I agree, Samana.  Aarti was being hypocritical when she said Gayatri should and would accept Radha soon. On what relation?πŸ˜• If Gayatri should accept Radha, then even Aarti should be fine with Arpita's photos in Yash's room. Why the double standards for herself and her MIL?

Even I feel like Radha has come at such an awkward time!πŸ˜• I wonder if there is something she is hiding or something she wishes to accomplish. I just know that if I were in her place, I would NOT step foot in the house. It would be so awkward for me in general to live with my old lover's wife.😲

@ Janaki : Aarti never ever felt possessive or felt bad for having Arpita's portriats in their room...Infact she had respected her and I think she still respect Yash and Arpita's realtionship !! There was a time we have seen a possessive Aarti when Prateek had given her a CD and asked her to watch how Yash used to be in his past when Arpita was alive!!! At that time , she thought  to make Yash happy and relive again and be his old self !! Thats it !! But she never had any grudges over Arpita's photos!!

And coming to Radha...I think Aarti  collectively said , Hope Aakash , Ishita and Radha would be accepted by Gayu one day !! Even then, she didn't anticipate the upcoming storms or she didn't actually mean what she said !!! Hey , I was not trying to defend Aarti here but what I wanna say was neither Yash nor Aarti had thought Radha as a sautan to Gayu and the only thing they had in their mind was Aakash , Ishita and Radha were one unit...one family !!

So as Sam said , I would really appreciate if CV's would be much clear in this aspect as what exactly AarYa want Radha to be accepted by ?? And what exactly acceptance mean to them ?? Just to show some gratitude to her as a woman who was a victim in SP hands or treat her as one mother who had given birth to Yash ?? Or what ?? And now that they had asked her to live in the SM and were witnessing the changes , they might realize this soon simply !! 😊