MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 7/3

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohan To Munna----Galti Kar Raha Hai Pandit Dyaan Se Grah Dasha Meri Nahi Teri Kharab Chal Rahi Hai πŸ˜†

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Live Updates

Beera stares at MNA pic in the conference room and recalls the events and concludes that Addu is Navika's brother. He feels that he has seen Addu somewhere. He wants to talj to Mohan but Mohan says he is busy. Beera recalls Mohan's role in the entire story and realises that he is the Sautela baap. He also recalls Navika tearing the employement information. He says I understand who Navika accused of being a step father and why. And you are doing Project Talaash only to find Addu. I can understand your pain. Mohan walks away from there. 

Navika comes back home and starts crying recalling the days events. And then she remembers Mohan slapping Addu. She goes to the window and looks at Mohan's window and says that it was important for you to know what happend to us after you left, how hurt we were. I never wanted you back in our lives. Dont want you back in our lives. She imagines Mohan standing at his balcony calling her Aye Chavanni. She closes the windows. Megha comes looking for her. Navika wipes her tears then. 

Mohan comes back home. RJ notices Mohan's bruised hand. She is angry that he didnt make it to her show. She asks who is more important than me. You also forgot about the Bhopal plan. Mohan reassures that nobody's more important. Guru gets water for Mohan. Mohan is forlorn. Guru asks what happend.

Here Megha is about to ask Navika about what happend. Navika just hugs Mohan. Jiji comes and notices this. Navika says nothing happend. Just feeling so much lighter today. Please let me remain this way...hugging you. I want to forget what happend today. She wants to move on in her life. 

RJ massages Mohan's hair. Mohan remembers Chavanni massaging his hair. Then he remembers Navika's words of how she kept waiting for him and that he never returned. Mohan blurts out 'I am sorry, I could not come, could not fulfil my promise!', RJ says its ok Papu...and that they will stay back in Indore and will not go back to Bhopal. Mohan is happy hearing this. She says I cannot find a better dance teacher in Bhopal. Mohan says this is a correct decision.

Munna is shown drawing a bulb. He is teaching somewhere. He demonstrate them how electricity is lights up a bulb. He also demonstrates how the bulb can be broken when the wires are wrongly connected. He asks a kid to repeat what he did to light a bulb. The bulb lights. He tells the kid that power is in your hands which when used properly used can make you rule the world if not you will end up being a slave.🀒

Daddaji at his place telling how Beera is being a fool by believing Navika again. His men are instigating Daddaji against Beera. They say Beera is not right by going against him. Him staying with Mohan is very dangerous. Ragini calls up Munna after hearing this. She tells him everything that happend. Munna says I know that. Munna says just tell me the name. Ragini says his name is Mohan Bhatnagar. He says tell Daddaji that his enemy is my enemy. Then he calls Mohan. He says your stars are not in your favour. Stop meddling in other's affairs and stop project Talaash. Mohan says you are wrong. Your stars are not favouring you. Thats why you all are scared the moment I came to Indore. Munna says when you'll get to know who I am you will repent. I can defeat you in your own game.

Precap: Navika wakes up after a nightmare and screams Spiderman! Renu introduces the new tenant Beera to Navika...they are both shocked to see each other.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
All those who bought TravelPlus IndiaToday for KKK how many noticed that he has worn another hat and has written something for us as well! 
For all you lucky ones--2 days to go to meet the Man in Delhi Kunzum WeTravel Cafe

shared by kunal n this topic is by kunal

New Montage of MM ..
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey:-) I am here for today's mmt and lu:-) :-) :-)

Btw, swetha tfs the montage is very nice:-)
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sumiswap waiting for update epi not started..?:0
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Swetha: Thanks for sharing the new banner...

So Beera is indeed gaining popularity as expected and earned himself a place among the popular three...😊
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Grand entry of Munna ( aka Addu..Hope so.πŸ˜•)...aur yeh kya ate hi sidha Mohan Bhatnagar se panga...phone pe dhamki...😑😑.. Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Munna ne itni jaldi mohan se baat bhi karli😲. Achanak itna speed kaise aagaya? 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What does he mean by aapki aukaad kya hai jaanta hun!! πŸ˜‘

Addu nahi ho sakta yeh!! πŸ€’