Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Khushi rocked, baki sare shocked..!! Loved it.
I actually wait for Khushi to be with her father and then the fireworks. 

OMG Sheetal writes?! This is shocking. SO finally Mr. raizada is Arnav and Ms. Gupta is Khushi. Both are going for coffee, I am so excited to read the next one:)

Shyam is really annoying and creepy. Hating him already. 

Oh yes how can I forget Akash, he is absolutely adorable and his conversation with ASR was awesome:)

cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 9
This between Arnav and khushi are changing and i am quiet happy about it. Whole evening they talked, laughed together, i can see the difference.

Are wah..!! they had their dinner at small stall and chai from chhotu. This is perfect:)

Ahh finally Arnav knows who exactly is Sujoy Ghosh. Aww he was thinking about her at home, isn't it adorable<3 LOL I loved when he said Sheetal thinks that she can write and that she is using him, ROFL

Who are these people after Khushi? I am excited to read further:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 10
You are an amazing writer.
Coming to the chapter, wow that was some mind-blowing conversation between ArShi. I found Sahiba weird and stupid. She should have concentrated on her work rather than slandering Khushi out of jealousy. It would have really helped her. I am glad Arnav knows it all now.

The way he was trying to apologize, it was cute and funny. The mighty ASR stammered LOL...

cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 11
Khushi and Arnav in a different avatar, I certainly loved it. Loved the outfits of both Arnav n Khushi, simple yet elegant and perfect for the occasion.

Arnav is intelligent and a shrewd business man but at times he tends to let his anger takeover his ability to do things. I find Khushi way better in this department she is calm, have patience and knows what exactly can be the consequences of her decisions.

About her outburst in the last part, I feel she is correct. She is just protecting her mother from that man whose intentions are not so good. 
cheesemad thumbnail
chapter 12
Arun and sheetal?! this cannot get any more disgusting😡
Arun Mehra is sick..!! I feel for Garima but it is good that her mother n sister were with her at difficult times and dissuaded her from going back to that hell.

Okay now that Sheetal is out of the scene can I expect some Rabba Ves on 28th floor😉😆

Like Khushi, a question always amazes me how did ASR end up with Sheetal? He could have done a lot better than her😉

Going to next threadwaa..!!
Khuarv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I recently stumbled on this ff. I finished reading till the second
thread. It is really a beautiful story. Arnav and khushi in a very
different setting. Loving it so far. I have read ur other ff "The
learning curve". That too was very well written. Loved reading
the above ffso far. Planning to finish the rest of the threads.
Kudos to you for a gr8 writing.
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just finished reading 2nd thread of this story..
 r an amazing writer.
all r chapters was fantastic
arun mehta and sheetal both r disgusting..
glad to read that arnav finally knows the truth about sheetal and he break up with her..and loved arshi's convo..
and looking 4wd to the next thread..
loved it..!!!
Edited by chandni00 - 10 years ago