Mbarai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1 the way prithvi read the note clearly shows is not illiterate & 2nd

who is the villian i guess i am spoiling the show & suspense  but i can't wait anymore i guess it's dadi who in future will been shown all the love attraction  & all the mamta were fake and only for first win his heart & break it so that he will leave the house himself & she will be doing this for kiran ma because she is the one who make her decision change to return home

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unforgetable112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awl lovey dovey dadi seemz a lil fishhy๐Ÿ˜ฒ

bt so does evryone else too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ufff confusion...
jst dunt wnt it to b aakash๐Ÿ˜ณ
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha lets see what turns out from our guessing and predicting all possible options
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
dollyvk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No i dont think dadi is the villan infact i think she will understand mithvi and bring them together 
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My god we are a suspicious bunch ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

First  Akash  - too good to be true as he is supportive of his dad, ex - gf, elder brother and is willing to hand over company and property to his bada bhai  ... hmmm   - that could go either ways

Next Sanjana's looser BF -- with his dhamki's of taking care of Prithvi -- sure he will do it from far away -- maybe thats why the dart from far away.

Now daadi -- she has nothing to gain or loose except a grandson who as she said suffered enough as a child. And she wants her family together. -- so slim chance...

Btw - Prithvi was never un-educated, he handled all the books and financial books at Ramdhari's house as a result the munim and lakhan could never steal... I am unsure if he had any english medium education as he speaks some key words but does not read it (yet) 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prem_diwani

My god we are a suspicious bunch ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

First  Akash  - too good to be true as he is supportive of his dad, ex - gf, elder brother and is willing to hand over company and property to his bada bhai  ... hmmm   - that could go either ways

Next Sanjana's looser BF -- with his dhamki's of taking care of Prithvi -- sure he will do it from far away -- maybe thats why the dart from far away.

Now daadi -- she has nothing to gain or loose except a grandson who as she said suffered enough as a child. And she wants her family together. -- so slim chance...

Btw - Prithvi was never un-educated, he handled all the books and financial books at Ramdhari's house as a result the munim and lakhan could never steal... I am unsure if he had any english medium education as he speaks some key words but does not read it (yet) 

๐Ÿคฃ U are sooo good!!!! Seems like we see monsters everywhere!!!! What fun. And not to forget 'Maiyya' who definitely will be starting kitchen politics soon!