Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho.. Part 6 Pg14 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
ok so let see who priya husband

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPink--RaYa--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho.. Part 6 Pg14 (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noya28

Groupbie

noya28

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
very interseting , please update next part soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPink--RaYa--

CoolPink

Groupbie

CoolPink

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hey interesting start. Update soon pls.

Edited by CoolPink - 07 March 2013 at 6:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--RaYa--

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
nice start

--RaYa--

Dsudipa

Goldie

Dsudipa

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
interesting start looking frwd d nxt pls update soon thx a lot

--RaYa--

zeylanica

zeylanica

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Interesting concept... plz update soon

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Recap:

Krishna: Ram it's time for your marriage. Rishta pakka ho gaya hai. 

PART 2 

Ram: Chokes on his paranthas, gulps two glasses of water. Maa shaadi? Kaunsa rishta? Maa I have told you many times. How could you do that?

Krishna:  Ram I have seen the girl all you have to do is to go to India and meet her.  

Rajat: Kaunsi ladki aur Kiska rishta pakka hua hai maa? 

Krishna: Ram ka. Aur kiska. 

Rajat: Ram tune shaadi karne ka plan bana liya and didn't inform me yet? 

Ram: Shut up Rajat. Maa what is this nonsense. I am not meeting anyone nor am I marrying right now. 

Krishna: Abhi nahi toh kab? You are turning 32 in one month. I am getting old.  I have Apeksha to think about too.

Rajat: Maa has a point Ram. Meet the girl. It's not going to be that bad. 

Ram: I don't believe in marriages and you know it. By the way where have you been? 

Rajat: You are trying to divert from the topic. 

Ram: We are running late for the meeting. 

Rajat: Late and you? Never. Well I was caught up in the gym with few girls. And as for the meeting, the papers are ready so am I. Let's leave. 

Ram: And what about the translator? Where is the translator? 

Rajat: What translator?

Ram: Rajat we are meeting Chinese clients. As far as I know neither you nor me know more than a hello and thank you in Chinese. Ask the translator to reach in exactly 30 minutes to the client's office or else he can leave the job for all I care. There are many who are in desperate need of a job andů 

Rajat: Chill bro. We don't need a translator. We are meeting with Chinese delegates and most of them are women. You know me I can handle women. *winks*

Ram: This is not a casual date. This is about a $2 Billion deal Rajat. Both our companies have invested a lot of money and time into it. 

Rajat: And trust me I will manage it like I have been managing always. Abhi chale? 

Krishna: All the best to both of you. I will pray for this deal's success. 

Rajat: Jai Mata di maa. 

Ram:  It's upto us to make or break our lives. What can God do? 

Rajat: Okay I am not entering into any more arguments. Let's leave now. 

In the car back from the meeting. 

Rajat: Bro I told you everything would go perfectly normal. After all my charm works wonders for women. 

Ram: This is nothing but pure luck. ANyway you have got a date for tonight. So I see the deal has benefited you the most after all. By the way I am just curious is this going to be a casual date or a serious one?

Rajat: It's not even a date. I am just going to take her out for a dinner. And what I didn't tell you is that I am not going to be alone with her. 

Ram: Who are you planning to take then?

Rajat: Arthur Lee. My Chinese friend from college. She is his type not mine. 

Ram: What is you type? Care to explain please. 

Rajat: Forget mine. Talk about your type. What will make 'the Ram Kapoor' fall in love?

Ram: I don't believe in love. It's an overrated concept with no existence. What exists is only the selfish need not love. 

Rajat: Deny as much as you want. But you too shall fall in love soon. Maybe with the girl Maa has decided you to get married to. 

Ram: I will not marry and will definitely not fall in love. 

Rajat: We shall see. Driver please stop the car by this post office. 

Ram: Why post office? 

Rajat: I have to collect something special. 

Ram: Not again please. 

Rajat: Will be back in a bit. 

Rajat comes back with a envelope in his hands. 

Ram: It's a letter by your mother in India I suppose. 

Rajat: Yes but this time it's special. 

Ram: Why? What's so special. You have been getting this letter every month I believe. 

Rajat: No this time the letter is very special. 

Ram: I suppose from yet another girlfriend in India? 

Rajat:  *Laughs* Something like that. But I can give up anything for this girl. 

Ram: You are trying to tell me you can give up anything. Money, fame, success, business.. Everything?

Rajat: Money isn't the most important thing in life Ram. Watch out there will be a time where you will be also ready to give up anything for a girl. There is someone surely made for you like this someone is made for me. 

Ram knew Rajat was serious about this someone special. This girl was not a passing affair or a casual one night thing. He meant every word he spoke about this some one special. His thoughts deepend as he thought about someone like that entering his life too. Will he be able to meet a girl who he can trust, respect and love unconditionally? 

The honking on the road made him brush this thoughts as he cursed himself to be thinking of falling in love. He silently reminded himself that love doesn't exist. At least from his bitter past he was sure that it doesn't.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyumaragdoll16noya28ic_2000nagma0cuetypie1anurayamahumita_mitraSonakshi-grplalmadhukaparikh1DsudipaMini1991viny_queenleena04jineejiggsvironikajainiLuvRamKapoor

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
so Priya's marriage is fixed with Rajat but destiny has some other plan afterall the story is all about Ram and Priya, loved the awesome update, will wait curiously for next part, btw I love the character of Ram

--RaYa--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top