FF: Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho.. Part 6 Pg14 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --RaYa--

Confusion clear ho gaya toh story kya hai? Patience. Thanks for reading!😊
Ohkk we will wait fr next part..update soon..!!!!
Hey just read the second update. Really interesting plot. Waiting to know who she's hitched with and who she lands up with. From the way Ram's character is shown I doubt he will fall in love with her quickly.

Part 3

Back at Mumbai:

Shipra: Priya aa gayi beta. Didn't Kartik come to pick you up?

Priya:  He informed me that he is stuck in the traffic jam while he was coming to pick me up. I had to come back home early so I cabbed it. Becahra Kartik I think he is still stuck in the mile long jam. 

Shipra: You cabbed it to home?

Priya: Yes ma. How else would I have come?

Shipra: Usse pata chalega toh.. 

Priya: Kaise pata chalega? Nobody would tell him. He would not know. Chill ma. I will handle it. Accha Shruti is coming over so I am rushing to clean my room. Mera room aise dekhegi toh behosh nahi ho jaaye. 

Shipra: Kuch kha teh toh jaa beta. 

Priya: Shruti ke saath kha loongi. I am not hungry now. 

While Priya is busy cleaning her room, Shruti comes into Priya's room. 

Shruti: Hi. Cleaning ho gayi?

Priya: Almost.  Thank God you came in late. My room is in a better state now. 

Shurti: Bata kya important baat karni hai. 

Priya: WOh. I was thinking about him. Should I talk to him once before I get to meet him? 

Shruti: Finally some sense has poured into our outdated head. You haven't even written him a letter. He is about to be your husband. You can talk all day long. 

Priya: Shut up Shruti. I am serious. I just want to know him a little before I see him the first time so I don't end up looking stupid in the first meeting. 

Shruti: But how will you call him? You don't have his email id, his address.. Nothing expect for his name. 

Priya: I managed to get it from Ma's diary. Ye raha. Abhi call karoon? 

Shruti: Haan kar le. Le mera phone use kar. Tere bhai ko pata pada na ki you have been making international calls to your would be fianc you have had it. 

Priya takes a deep breath, dials the number. As the phone rings she frantically moves up and down the room in nervousness after all she is going to speak to her once a upon time best friend and would be fianc. Biting her long nails she has sweat adorned on her forehead. 

Shruti: Phone uthaya?

Priya:  Shhh.. Hello.. 

On the other end of the phone, 

Ram: Hello.. Hello.. Who is this?

Nice update hopefully next part mein confusion clear ho jayegi fingerscrossed
Continue soon

Is it? What if it's Ram's marriage fixed with her and he doesn't remember it?
Thanks for reading though!😊

Is it hmmm will definately wait 😊
wow next wiil be a blast waiting
Originally posted by vironikajain

Nice update hopefully next part mein confusion clear ho jayegi fingerscrossed
Continue soon
nice update,pls wite more...

Is it? What if the story is about Rajat and Priya? ðŸ˜‰
Wait and watch as to whose alliance is fixed with Priya. At the moment I have left it open ended. 

I would be really diappointed if the story is about Rajat and Priya, can't even think someone elses name with either Ram or Priya other than themselves, sorry I may sound foolish but this is what I feel, hope u don't let me down 
is Ram on the other hand?, I don't think so, well I will wait till the next update, like this update, continue ASAP
I think its Ram and he forgot about priya 
hey cont soon and want a bit long update