Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 128

dsnair

IF-Rockerz

dsnair

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Thread 6!Party

Congrats !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynindi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

res

Edited:

@Indi and Durga - Thanks for starting this ROCKIN thread!  Hug Clap   Indi, you are a super star for continuing with the thread!! ClapStar Star

@ArshiHamesha and Supriya - You both beautifully captured the special moments with your collages!  Supriya, I really love your "Beauty and the Beast" piece!  StarStar Clap

@wiwy - Great riddle!  I will have to think about it! chinscratch.gifClap Star

@Ami - You never fail to make all of us drool!  I'm really touched that you mentioned my name!  Hug *hands over my heart*  I love your nickname for us "Blasters." StarClap

@Durga - Loved your poem!  It beautifully represents everyone's uniqueness here!  Great job on the index! Star Clap

@samin - Great work on the names! Clap Star

@ArshiHamesha - Just wow on your take of IPK symbolisms! ClapStar

@ Cynthia - Awesome piece on Arshi as "Beauty and the Beast" with the amazing vm! Star Clap

@chalhov - Waiting for the rest of your post

smiley-happy096.gifsmiley-happy096.gifsmiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif

Thank you all for the fabulous main page!!  I'm very glad and proud to be amongst you all talented ladies!  grouphug.gif  grouphug.gif  grouphug.gif  Love you all!  heart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gif
Ok, let's continue to blast away to Arshiland!!!  Cool
Button ney...button ney...button ney...    party.gif toast.gifyahoo.gif

of course i had to mention your name Katlyn! The thread wasn't as alive back then and though i started to write just for myself, nothing else,  it was nice to be acknowledged, both for the writing and the drools. Hug so thanks!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshiDurgaSKatelynindi52

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Let's all rock this thread further with a promo! Party

Promo for Episode 71, first aired on September 12th, 2011
credit to uploader

This promo looks so intense...love the heat in it..had nvr seen it before...thanks for postin Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

wiwy

IF-Rockerz

wiwy

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Guys!
I !JUST! SPOKE! TO!  .  BARUN!!!!
HAVE TAKEN A MESSAGE FOR BFTP !
Let me recover! Will give you all details later coz am at workplace!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniKatelynindi52

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Hug* * * T H A N K   Y O U * * * Hug

Thank you all for loving my work and poems.

@Supriya
Thank you so much for helping me with the video.  I am glad you liked the poem and index presentation. All your picture edits are fantastic, especially the beauty and beast one, it is enchanting. Smile

@Indi
Thank you for letting me share the responsibility of posting the new thread and also for having trust in me that I would be able to execute it well. Thank you for all the help you gave me in this process.  The main page is looking great. Love the new look of the Rules. Thumbs Up

@Ami
Thank you for the standing O's. Your piece on the history of the Drool Corner, quite interesting. Loved it. Blasters we are indeed. Big smile 

@Katelyn
Thank you for loving my poems and index. Thanks for posting the promo and vms. Yet to see though. Loved your colourful, shiny post. Wink

@Wiwy
Thank you for the rhyme for my rhyme. Embarrassed Interesting maha riddle you've put up. Got to think about it. Although, I feel AH's answer could be right. 

@Cynthia
Thank you for loving my work.  The beauty and beast piece is tres bien.  You've put it down very well. Loved it.  Clap

@ArshiHamesha
We all are equal winners on this thread.  Thank you for loving my poem. Loved this -
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
 - so true.
Loved your write-up on the symbolisms and IPK. Such an informative detail. The picture collage is fab. Star By the way, I think your answer to the riddle could be right.

@Chalhov
Thanks for the claps. Wow, a song/parody covering all the episodes. It is already looking great. Waiting for the rest. Dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelynArshiHamesha

wiwy

IF-Rockerz

wiwy

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Unbelievable!
Hoorah!
Yippee!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou DM! God when will I go home!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758Katelynindi52

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Guys!
I !JUST! SPOKE! TO!  .  BARUN!!!!
HAVE TAKEN A MESSAGE FOR BFTP !
Let me recover! Will give you all details later coz am at workplace!

hawww, jhoot bole ... kaate. stop pulling me legwa. very very long already. ok ok we all are sisters. only you are...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelyn

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged

WILL BE GOING OUT OF TOWN BUT TAKING MY LTWink will try and do something if I get time.will be back on tuesday. thanks all for the comments and compliments and my compliments to all the BLASTERS(borrowed from Ami) for this lovely thread

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelyn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top