Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Teal green tie, prussian blue shirt, chocolate brown waistcoat and shiny black suit. 

Barun!! kudos to you for carrying that off 

Itna sunadiya aaj Khushi ko ASR ...it was too much!! πŸ˜‘
Can see it in your eyes that you can't see her in pain...phir kyon karte ho aisa?

Khushi don't cry πŸ˜­

Shyam ... you are just a pyscho! πŸ˜‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ami

"
DM may have listened to Khushi and finally took that break, but got Krishna to cover for her.  Bal Gopal seems to handling her duties quiet  well by being right in the middle of all the action, pyaar, nafrat all of it...maybe even with a nat-gat (mischievous) smile on his face." πŸ‘πŸΌ well said...its playful πŸ˜Š

"
As soon as His birth took place symoblicaly in the RM, there was need for ghee (purified butter). Naani, the ultimate cupidπŸ‘πŸΌ, sends Khushi while Anjali, oblivious cupidπŸ˜†, sends Arnav with the ghee." i liked how u connected the two scenes...

"Di sent it"   Look at the way, he hands it to her, that look in his eyes looking into her eyes...soft tender, he had just seen her crying after the cop incident.  I bet when di asked him to give her the ghee,  he  couldn't  turn down an excuse to be close to her. " - aw he did feel bad tht she was hurt πŸ˜‰

"
Ghee is purified butter, there is so much purity in this little tiff scene. Its fitting that a  pure hearted Khushi would recognize this pure stain on Arnav, because it will be through ther that his pure soul will surface. Also they hold the purified butter together for a second representing the purity of their unconditional love" πŸ‘ really liked the unconditional love part

- Nice capture...I like their expressions πŸ‘πŸΌ

"He deserves to have some fun with ASR...as Khushi would say in the spirit of Krshna's birthday

"aaj mausam hai suhana
Nat-ghat hone ka hai bahana
what the what the what the" - Haha Good One πŸ˜†

"
Gardually she will understand him and learn to respect his beliefs. During the remairriage track when Buaji wants to tie a raksha dhaaga on him, Khushi stops her "unka in cheezon mein vishwaas nahi hai to zabarzasti karna teek nahi hoga na?" - yeah she does understand him later on 😳

"
She uses La's as a scapegoat knowing she'll do anythign to impress that "Gabbar"🀣 (Nani)", first she helps her to get into a saari then plants and idea in her head "get Arnavji to come down and impress Nani" very well put in words...i liked it...clearly shows Khushi is a Smart one πŸ˜‰

"
La is skeptical "It'll never happen, not from me or anyone" but her despiration to impress Naniji, she stillt tries...but gets chewed up and spit out🀣. "Lavanya! i told you i don't want to come downstairs...i said leave me alone!" - she so deserved to get chewed up...after wat she did to Khushi...πŸ˜›

- Nice Edit πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
He had just lit the the diya for the Aarti and turns around to find everyone happy to see him tricked.  "jai Kaniya lal ki, haathi goda palki" a popular saying to praise lord krishna, said simlutaniously by  Anjali, Khushi and La.  He looks at Khushi, having an inkling she had something to do with this. " - he obviously knws...she has got to be behind this πŸ˜‰

"
The aarti resumes and conclueds but i need forgiveness from Khanah, as i could only concentrate on Arnav and couln't help but notice the way he looked at our baby Krishna. More than his lack of belief in Him, I saw anger and pain. πŸ‘πŸΌ

- i see wat u r talkin abt

"Lovely divine moment when Khushi goes to put the arti plate down and the diya is in danger of blowing out, instinctively, Arnav reached out to save it along with Khushi... Their oneness on display again. πŸ‘

"he must not see the same La we see.πŸ˜†  he storms out of the room.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 72!!!

The episode starts off with payal saying that lavanya is crossing the line and she does not like her'she is convincing khushi to quit her job'Khushi said that this is my job'it cannot do anything about it'payal reminds her of her shart about not seeing asr while working, khushi said that she tried but it was hard and I cannot do anything about it'payal gets really upset and she walks off to her room'Khushi goes and pulls up a table (what is she thinking)'she starts re-enacting the scene of sholay (the SUICIDE SUICIDE one!!!!)

sucide sucide gaanwalo yeh jo humari jeeji hai na yeh humse roothi hui hai*Payal is standingby the bed being all upset and then Langada Thakur aka Shyam comes with his Dhanno aka bua ji.  Lo thakur aur dhano bhi aa gaye. Hum jo upar chadde hai toh hum apni jeeji ke utaare hue chehre ko chadda kr hi chodenge. Jeeeji nahi muskrai toh sucide (Arnav comes there) Or iske zimedaar honge ASR. Vo lard governor ASR (Arnav open his cars window and is relieved to see Khushi there and Khushi do lots of Tareef (praise) of him.) Bas or nahi ab hum unki or buraai karing gaanwale bhi sucide kaaing ab seedha sazza sunaing ASR to jail mein jaaying and chakki pissing ti KKG ko tadpaying to chakki peesing tu humari jeeji ko rulaying tu aur chakki peesin tu aur bhi chakki peesing (Arnav changes his face expression to again angry young man) Jeeji socho ASR in suit boot chakki peesing  (Khusi feels ASR around her after she hiccupped and then she sees Payal laughing).  Finally Payal smiles and to which Khushi says Hassi toh fassi jeeji bhi khush thakur bhi khush and Dha'Bua makes her to shutup and she says chup agar tuhne oo naam liya toh hum tumka ghaas ki tarah kha jai. Then Khushi calls her by the name of laaltain wale raamu kaaka. Then Khushi comes down and Pyal aks her to go to sleep and Khushi tells her she will sleep after some time and she sees some glance moments of Arnav's car.

Shyam and khushi have a comversation'Shyam brings khushi tea and he aksed her about what actually happen at the RM'khushi tries not to tell him but eventually had to.  They had some deep philosophical talks.  Shyam then was thinking that he is with RS for money and that he is lacking in life is khushi  (both her and happiness).  Khushi tells shyam that ASR left her midway and showed her status and she leaves from there'Shyam gets pissed and said that he will take revenge on ASR for every tear he caused khushi and breaks his tea glass.

The next day'khushi was talking to happy ji and he was telling her some stuff that we cannot hear'and she offered him come sweets and leaves to go to shantivaan

In front of arnav's car, khushi puts sugar in the petrol side of the car (I guess sugar makes the car stop running) she sees arnav and hides behind the card.  Arnav tries to start the car but he cannot'he gets out of the car an dasked asked akash about the other cars'akash said that none are available.  He feels khushi around but luckily khushi escapes before he sees her'Arnav is maha tense for the meeting and askash said that he will take his car to the garage'he knows a play (why of couse'mr. hopelessly romantic is going to go see his lady love).

Khushi has two tasks on hand'1 is to teach ASR a lesson and 2 is to teach la the importance of marriage'

At the RM'.khushi is teaching la how to set up a thali and also tells her the important of marriage'.anjali comes in and puts sindoor on'and khushi tells her only married people can wear it'Mami was like Ek chutki sindoor ki kimaat hu baathate hai.  And then Anjali said and some girls get sindoor thrown on them'Khushi goes into flashback mode.  Arnav comes in and tells anji that his meeting will be at home now'

At laxmi nagar'Akash is at happy ji's garage (who knew he would go there'I am shocked)'he sees payal and he keeps looking at her'the worker said that it will take some time and payal comes and said hi to akash.

Khushi goes to arnav room and after arnav went to the bathroom (remember that in the beginning of the show that door use to be another entrance to his room and now it is a bathroom'gotta love drama magic) khushi grabs his phone and does something to it'before arnav comes she throws the phone on the bed'Arnav asks khushi why is she here and khushi said that she is here to take laxmi (that goat is a lifesaver) and she leaves from there'Arnav looks at his phone and the episode ends'Will arnav suspect anything????

hi anita,
bhelcomes bhelcomes.πŸ˜†.
usually i am asr pankhi (you might have noticed πŸ˜‰), but this episode is abs khushi's and sanaya's. me super phangurrling sanaya. such flawless comedy. i wish dharmendra could see her do veeru. this scene has been parodied before, but this is certainly the best ever. 

about the bathroom door, bade bade gharon mein aise chhotey chhotey baat aksar hotey rahte hain, i guess. now entrance, now bathroom, now farmhouse... money does magic.

i enjoyed your detailed take on the chakki peesing scene. yes, mr asr drove in at the right moment, fell more in love, got angry and left, leaving me totally tense. now the revenge starts in earnest... i like a girl that fights back.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 72-73

The War of Love and Hate is on but But blessings on Fate is so on too as the more these two players and fighters are getting into action for counterblow and retribution the more vengeance of LOVE errupts than before.The King is adamant to remind Queen its place so Queen is obdurated with filling his throne with thorns of her nutkhut action plans in her Khushilicious and innocent style.Such a light hearted epis with lots of fun and laughter.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's distress and pain along with humiliation has no pain as  she is still baffled about what happened in couple of hours but her "morse code" her smile does not forget to click in time of distress of her family."Nahi Jiji hum theek hain"[Jiji I am alrighgt]Buaji and Payal's concerns for her could not make her to step aside from her promise of the welfare of her family."Aagar pani mein rehna hai tou uss Magarmach ki shakal tou dekhani pare gi"[If I have to live in water then I have to see alligator's face]..hmmm..so you got the message from your Arnavji that it does bother him if he does not see you Ms Temptallicious!...interesting...πŸ˜‰ 

Pause here:She is going to treasure Arnav's concern for seeing her as this makes him restless for not seeing her.In Sundari and Shaitan story she will keep her eyes closed during his stare and will open when he will get his peace.

Arnav's search for Khushi made him not only worry for her but mad at himself as Naniji says"if he can't help anyone then he punishes himself".Thats what he is doing right now.He is not going to rest until his Khushi is infront of his eyes.

Khushi want to make her Jiji happy as this poor soul hides her "ghum"[distress] behind her smile by making others happy.

Khushi's act for Payal throws light on her inner desires for him.She is talking to Payal in her natkhat move with immense pain in her heart for him and smile for Jiji."If Jiji is not going to talk then I will commit suicide and ASR will be responsible for it."and here he is listening her heart for him.His facial expressions with relief seeing his Khushi safe and sound and listening her feelings are throwing gut reactions of his heart here.Yes her essence through curtains was reaching him just like her Duppata is always happy when he is near.He found out here the difference of her heart and mind level for him just like she did in couple of hours before.Today her feelings for him are causing havoc in him at this time as he can see she is feeling him too.It seems like he wants to show her how much he is having "turdup" [distress]because of her and he is getting there.That relief and joy is written on his face.

Her hiccups and "mehsoos" for him as his misty breeze makes her stop and look for him around and his relief that she knows I did not leave her alone ,I came for her clearly felt"mehsoos" from both sides.Her antics and denial made him angry though and at the top her disliking him is just a killer.Mr Akhroo "Akhir chatain kia hain aap" [What do u want] You are so complicated,first you leave her alone and don't want her to punish you like "chaki peesing in jail" Don't you love your innocent Temptalicious!...yes you do Yummilicious!...yes you do.😳

He left with anger but did put a smile on her face with this "ehsaas" feeling he came for me but again as she is mini version of him went back in anger mode too as "apne aap ko samjhte kia hain"[what the hell he thinks of himself]...

Pause here: The same way he came after her on day of "Pag Phera" when Khushi was in Mandir and he was looking for her maniacally and then got mad at her too for not picking up his phone.

Khushi,"hunsi tou phansi" [u got trapped as you smile]Khushi is happy as her Jiji is happy but no one knows her  pain just like no one knows Arnav's pain.He is a caretaker of his family and she is hers and both hides their pains in their own style.One with anger and other with smile.

Khushi and her way of running out of her pains,sitting under stars under her parents safe roof to share with them her "Dukh Sukh" and seeking for guidance always touch my heart deeply..can't explain ...Shyam who is eager to know the whole story about her and RM."Paison ki kisse kami hai ,Rani Sahiba  jo hain"[I don't care about money as Rani Sahiba is thee for me]Creep..he is but her telling him how ASR left her in the middle of road and his rage throws light on the other side of Shyam which unfortunately never came out [change in story plan by CVs]But one thing is so right"Humain sirf baatain bana nahin aata pakarna bhi aata hai"[I just don't make stories but catch em too] and it fits on you Chameleon as who knows more than you...Why are so relieved by hearing her rage against Arnav...[This delusion will keep him off Arshi's shoulder for a while until he will see the attraction.]

Pause here:Hum nain bhi kuch ghalatian ki hain bus unka hal dhoondtai rehtain hain"[ I made some mistakes and trying to find their solutions.] Seriously what?Solution or resolution to destroy everything to get what you want ...you Creep😑😑😑

FUMING PONDERING POINT😑😑😑 : Did not like a bit touching Khushi's breeze of essence  on this creepy face.Wanna kill someone here.{never saw this before ppl I need a name here to squeeze a neck] πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Action Plan by Queen and King Part 2

Khushi's pain was so visible while telling Shyam about ASR.She always says his complete name when she is angry with him.She knows by her heart he is not like that as She was expecting this the least from him just like he was expecting the least from her to think about him.He wanted her to have the taste of her own medicine that how does it feel if you leave someone like that in the middle as she left him behind closed door"Hamesha keh liye".He is not done but Khushi is not there yet as Arnav"uske liye Dimagh ki zaroorat hai"[She needs a brain to think]

QUEEN"S GOALS FOR TODAY:

REVENGE against KING:  Goal #1

MARRIAGE lessons to La: Goal # 2

Queen revenge is so on as Happyji is with Khushiji.She is on mission today as if "eik sair hai tou dooja sawa sair" [Tit for tat]Khushi and her natkhat moves are aromatic like sweets like "Mishari" which is hard to bite but sweet as sugar like "khati meethi goli"[sour sugar coated candy]She put Mishari in Arnav's SUV "Humain Gari se utara tha"[you put me down from this car]Love hide and seek here but one thing is clear without seeing each other they know each others presence."Uss Laad Governor ko apka diya huwa persaud jo daina tha"[DM I have to give your blessings to LG] Khushi and her talk to DM  always amazes me.😊

Arnav is upset but Akash is happy as Happiji is calling him for his Payalji.Akash's joy and happiness has no mileage here.Too cute like a child who is going to get his favorite candy everyday until his car is fixed.

His relief to see his Payalji and her concern for him were too cute.They both today felt each others' heart in a very delicate way.Like this side of blooming soft and shy love.😳

.Her name and her Khiyal is taking place in Knight's heart as he calls Khushi as Payalji.Love his stammering over here as someone got him on a wrong foot. 

Other side Khushi wants La to get the idea of the significance of the Marriage through Ramayan and then Sindoor and then Radha Krishna's story.La irrites ,"tumhari har baat Shadi par khatum Kyon hoti hai"[Why everything of yours is related with marriage...

PONDERING POINT:Though Khushi herself has to learn that too as she is denying Sindoor's significance and her Arnavji's in her life under the banner of "eik chutki Sindoor" which dropped all over her like an ocean of Sindoor by Arnav.Anjali's hint got the target unintentionally and Khushi was about to dive in it when the ocean came right to her Jalaibi Bai.

Pause here"Radha Krishna story to La as they were not married reminding me the Suhaag Raat which went upside down for them and for us but Indi's story was awesome.

Arnav wants to have BIG meeting at home and want "No garbar"[no disturbance]Khushi,"hum khuch ghalat nahin kar rahe eik ghalat insaan ko uski sahi jagha dikha rahe hain"[I am not doing anything wrong but to show a wrong person the difference between right and wrong] He throw me out of car,force me to leave the job and broke my phone too...Folks AS I am saying over and over time has been frozen for them."Hisaab Barabar karna hai dono nain"[They want to be equal at their terms] He sensed her "garbar" on his phone.

Garbar of "Jailaibi bai" was heard loud and clear to everyone in the house as Queen got her King a new throne today.A throne of "Jaiaibi Bai".Ok Akhroo you want to throw her out ,now she is throwing her tantrum out through your phone ."Aur panga lo iss se"...She is not done yet.Love how the house ladies were making fun at the "Flustered King" of the house...as Naniji'"Ms Kushyp wanders around your room in the night may be she is behind it as "Character Dheela."

Queen's next move to wet the throne of shoes with mango juice.Arnav sees her coming smiling while walking towards his room in his throne.Her mimicking was way too cute only Khushi could possibly do that.Sanaya was superb.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Shurup"'Shurup" 'Shurup..King is walking down with his noisy juicy throne to provide another laughter to the house ladies.His anger has no limits this time.Anjali,"Hum samjhe tumhari bachpan ki aadat laut aeyi hai"[I thought your childhood habits are back]'throws another round of laughter but Khushi's "Mango juice Mamji ,aap aur leingi"  was the last nail in this throne' He glares at Khushi but throws his tantrum at La'"Very Funny"

Pause here:"kal ki meeting mein apna decision bata diya tha ab mujhe kuch nahin suna hai"[I told my decision yesterday and I don't want to hear anything now] hmmm'indicates his inner turmoil as he wants her out of his life but then why did you go back to search for her Akhroo.πŸ˜†

Pondering point:Whenever they are in front of each other ,they are always make and take rash decisions.Their distance brings them closer.As During Telepathy,Arnav,When I go away from you always think to get back to you"

Symbolism:Two Mangoes [mango juice in 2 shoes]

Mango symbolizes Love,Lust,immortality and sexual desires.In India ,the leaves of manog trees are used in wedding ceremonies in order to ensure that couple bears many children.and mangoes are right infront od grandmother as their wishes are always having grand kids...

# 2 also represents Love

Connection: AS we are watching all the divine signs of their wedding so this is another one.Their love is going to grow as a immortal love ,in a divine way no matter what.

Also Anjali will be pregnant...

Arnav and La's Baby was not approved by Naniji or even by our Khushi Bitya'.La irritates with Khushi's advice,"Lavanya ban kar aeyi thi pata nahin kia ban kar reh gyei hoo'Dum ghut ta hai maira"[ I came home as La and have no clue what am I now?I can't breath in this environment]

Conversation in between Mamiji and La was interesting.La is indeed a passenger train and She wants to win Naniji's  bullet train heart  by catching "Lakhshamiji" Dear Lord''..What a trainee'..La is??

Her explanation of Love with Goatwa was kind a outwa to my brainwa'.but Naniji some how agreed with this planwa.Her attitude towards Khushi is way too shallow.

Symbolism:#3 Meaning victory'.[Naniji gave La three days for winning Lakhmiji]

Connection:La will win heart partially but through Khushi as Khushi will take the blame of loosing Lakhshami but in return Khushi wins La's heart and they become friends.

King's Howard brain in action while sitting with his throne,"Juice in my shoes the same way ringtone of my phone'both things in the same day.." 

His suspicion changes into belief when Akash tells him about "Mishri" in the fuel tank..All the puzzle pieces got connection and takes the signal directly to one and the only one"Khushi Kumari Gupta"''."Jitni bar bhi batao tum apni aukat bhool hi jati ho'iss baar nahin bhoolnai doonga"'[No matter how many times I told you about your status but you forget it 'but this time I will make sure you will never forget it.]..hmmm yeah right Akhroo we will see about  that'''She is your mirror image don't forget that she won't let you forget her either'If you are Yummilicious! she is Temptalicious!... 

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVp0W3rp1mM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277gMw2vxbg

Khushi's drunk act and  Jalaibi Bai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVp0W3rp1mM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277gMw2vxbg[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ connections, symbolisms, reminders, comparative caps, and a lovingly told tale of a rather lovely episode. arshi,  thsi one is just wonderful. i haven't seen the episode properly ye. was laughing and going aww as i read. that mango juice shurup shurup para, classic. alosy your keen insight, when there are apart they're closer. at this stage, seeing each other causes such an excitement rush that all communication channels within are confused, impossible to be level headed or calm around each other. mistake upon mistake, one pokes, the other rises to the bait, then pokes back, before you know it, all out of control.

purple always very special, pink very touched my heart, red great, green for our friend, i had to add a couple of rofling emoticons today too, imagining the scene.

the pictorial depictions were super fb muaaah.

beautiful read. thanks.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Anita.
 Lovely take on episode 72,73 and 74
In 74, you mentioned the bathroom.🀣
Yeah that was a room or passage or whatever, but later they made it a bathroom. Really ridiculous! And the interior of the bathroom was horrible! πŸ˜†
it was over all a fum episode to watch. Khushi was too eccentric throughout.

Episode-73
I also noticed Payal didn't invite him inside. Actually that's a courtesy.And  Buaji also liked Akash.
There is so many thing you just can't go by logic in a daily soap. So it's better to ignore.
Another fun episode.Khushi to ASR ki band bazake chora. 
Mami's convo with La was hilarious too.

episode-74
'Didn't watch it yet. But I remember almost every thing.  I've seen those episodes  several times. hehehe.
ASR was too harsh to Khushi. But I loved how she replied back.
Shyam was so disgusting.
You are right, Laxmi is smarter than La.She saved Khushi big time.
By the way Laxmi and Lavanya both are LA! Haila I didn't notice it early.

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Sweet dreams!  Those are beautiful words wiwy!!  ❀️

KATELYN SORRY IF I GAVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION. THOSE WORDS ARE INDI'S. WHO ELSE CAN WRITE LIKE THAT! ONLY INDI !!!!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Res. for episode-73.

Update tomorrow.
Too hectic. exam is near.
Good night.

Hey sohara GOOD LUCK with your exams.πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much. 
Yeah I'm studying, but sneak peeking in IF too in between. hehehe.
Can't stay away from here. kya karoo?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

WISHING YOU A HARVARD BRAINWA FOR YOUR EXAMS! 

Oh Gosh you guys are so sweet.
Thank you so much.
 So many friends wished me for my exam!
I'm just so overwhelmed at your gesture.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

wiwy If you want me I will make index for you then send me all the links of your riddles and when ever you make new riddle just pm me and I will add in your index thats not a big deal.❀️

HOLY COW ! YOU WILL REALLY DO THAT ARSHI! I MEAN MAKE AN INDEX FOR ME! INDI HAD OFFERED HELP TOO. BUT I AM TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED AND CHOSE TO BYPASS IT. 
 NOW WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU?! OKAY, WILL PM YOU. PLEASE MAKE THE INDEX AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. NO RUSH AT ALL. IT IS NOT A PRIORITY AT ALL.

Originally posted by: wiwy

KATELYN SORRY IF I GAVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION. THOSE WORDS ARE INDI'S. WHO ELSE CAN WRITE LIKE THAT! ONLY INDI !!!!

Ooopppss, my bad!   It must be lack of sleep, the brain wasn't working!!     Sorry about that!  Yes, those are beautiful thoughts, Indi!!