Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Cynthia πŸ€—

may your mother's soul RIP and you taking it so bravely. a MOTHER is your dearest friend however old you may grow. the 1st word that comes out is amma or mother or mom when ever you are in trouble My heartfelt condolences on your bereavement

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

IndiπŸ€—

Hey dear friend we are all in a boat of life depending on the waves without knowing where these will take us and how these are swinging us until now.I can't imagine how much pain we all are bearing and keeping inside us and still thriving in our lives.You are the strength of your mother Indi as you were the oldest and definitely you along with your mother was a pillar for your younger brothers.Look at now where you are ,your father always guided you even he was not with you but his sayings and principles were and will always be with you.
This world is full of hate but Love is also around you.I can see how much you've been holding on your shoulders.God gave you strength and hope for life and He will always guide you as this is my FAITH.May God be with you to bear this immense pain of the loss of your family.I am so proud to be your friend.❀️

I am really touched to see how you and your family coped up with this bereavement and that too losing a parent for mindless violence is a double tragedy. Your mother must have really protected all of you and coping with the tragedy of losing her husband
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

12 march, what a morning. waking up or was it
awakening or was it just pure right paagal kaala.

Indi this is Fantastic...Love the way u hav put them together...i love it πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@Indi
This is one awesome mid-life crises!  πŸ˜‰  Well said about our bonding here!  Yes, there's no physical and socialeconomic status and other barriers to hinder our enjoyment of each other's company and our show!  Very glad we are all here together! 

@Ami
Same with me too.  My family and friends can't relate with me! πŸ˜”   Oh no, your sister said that about our handsomeji?! snooty.gif nono1.gif

my family hav got no idea abt my obsession with IPK or Arshi...they knw m crazy abt tv nd laptop...i watch a lot of eng sitcoms...they knw tht...but they r not aware of my activites on this forum!!! my mom nd sis did love watchin Arnav nd Khushi πŸ˜ƒ
i think this place is as real as it could get...
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 71

Title Credit : Cynthia

Their expression , dialogues nd body Language was all...on Fire...

guess it was the sparks of Janmashtmi...After special
...!!!

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Durga Thank you for the wishes...

Wiwy u don hav to feel bad...i nvr wanted any1 to celebrate my Bday...so i purposely din mention it
😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 74

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXiiNgveQWM[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Tuesday, 13 September, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etiozq12zX4

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1TeDIm0xoyb7d3RbpJ

thanks so much, katelyn, for the daily motion link. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

BD Thank You and  Wiwy,  I really am not that strong but I do believe in the alleviation of pain in the afterlife.  That gives my heart ease.  Your poem is just beautiful and I will use it at my mom's service thank you!

Will you really use the poem in your mom's service?! What an honour  for me and the Blasters! We will all be there with you on her service. Hugs. 
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

katelyn,

i read your note on missing your father. i am sad for all of us who have been through loss. death. was 33 years this 18 january that my father walked out on a friday morning touched by hatred and madness, and never came back home. killed by people he loved and worked with, believed in entirely. for he the individual represented a group that got to be hated in that place at that time. i was 19, my mum 43, bros 17 and 15. had no idea what to even make of this thing called death. 

many thoughts have gotten processed, life has taken us on its course, a spectacular mother has guarded us from the worst of it. now she is gone these past 6 years, my youngest bro gone the year i turned 50. everything is here yet something is utterly not here. not a day goes by that some stray thought of my dad doesn't pass through my mind. last night i met a french geophysicist who is at present studying major earthquakes in india, including the 1950 quake of assam, where i grew up, where my dad worked as a petroleum geologist, starting out in the digboi oil fields, the first oil fields of india. coincidence of course, but it felt as though my dad was right next to me, clean, innocent, energetic, always with a dream of the future, the new.

coming to work, sitting in the cab, was thinking of your dad, cynthia's mum and dad, and suddenly hardened criminal me, felt tears down a cheek. that pain of loss is the same i guess. it is also i suppose a gift of life.

and somehow, i don't think it's all over. there seems to be something there... too many of us have felt it for it to be just wishful thinking.

take care. 

Indy, my heart goes out to you, I cant imagine how hard it must have been to lose your father at such a young age, and by such a cruel way, and then to have your mother who shielded you and your brothers pass, and words can't describe how sad I felt when you said your younger brother passed away too. You were blessed with such outstanding parents and I'm sure they would be so proud of you today. The feeling that you have, the warmness, i think is their love and blessings showered upon you. You have their wonderful memories, a respectable father who was energetic and always looking to the future and a mother who against all the hardships brought up a fine family with courage and love.
 A warm tender hug to you. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

SUPRIYAπŸ€— MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY MAY GOD BLESS YOU