Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 128

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
@ BarunDiwani
Awesome take on episode-69.
I expressed my thoughts in red.

A power packed episode that  beautifully depicted the cause and effects of relationships, situations and a certain connection that increases in strength by the minute...
Just the right words to describe the episode.

When the dimaag(brain) is not on guard the dil(heart) escapes in her direction and indulges. Does Anjali  not see this look on her brother's face while looking at this girl he despises and forgetting his own girlfriend beside her???
He was more enamored by Khushi than his GF. Though he wanted to hide it, but Khushi sure did notice it.

Sobti's  eyes flawlessly show his transport back in time, through his eyes we see how his heart fills up with pleasant memory. 
Barun's eyes speak volume.

he looks back at her and her increasing "acidity" was visible through out the airy piano notes. 
Beautiful scene indeed.

one's mind wanders to that white kurta/pajam he wears next rakshabandan...sigh complet with that red tillak, Lord have mercy on all of us!
he was looking too hot on that day.

A woman who never lets her economic condition define her and lives with pride, a hard shell on the outside but a hear of gold on the inside. you rock Buaji!
Buaji's character was very strong in IPK. She is a woman of immense self respect and confidence.

This delightful evening takes a turn for the worst with the sound of a doorbell that bring the police into the RM. Finally the reason revealed for La's constant staring at the front door. Khushi's entrance into the RM has been negatively effecting her insecurity. She felt jealous of her to begin with because of Arnav's unexplained attraction and now she was winning Naani over with the snap of her fingers. She caused this situation thinking it would drive Khushi to quit her job.
True, but she was a bit annoyed to take training from not a high class girl like Khushi. 

Arnav's eyes immediately shift directly to Khushi, who looks back at him as if telling him, "hum teek nahi hai (I'm not ok)"
he saw tears in her eyes.And he guessed something happened wrong with her.

This one second reminds me of her running towards  him in the hospital lobby and wrapping herself around him, just needing him to protect her, console her. 
In the hospital,she just couldn't share her grief to anybody. When she saw Arnav she couldn't control, but submitted her anguish to him. Coz deep down she already fall in love with her laad Governor.

Didn't he insult her with words like "overtime" and "more money" earlier? The thing is he can hurt her, humiliate her, insult her, point finger at her character, but how dare someone else? Even before that hospital scene she had been kicked out of his car, yelled at by him...but at the sight of him in her broken state, she runs to him. Deep within, a trust has been established
Coz he thinks khushi belongs to him only. Remember how he beat up those goons in Nainital for touching Khushi."tu Khushi ko haath lagaya". He meant, how dare you touch my Khushi. She is mine.

he quickly looks away and starts walking up the stairs, just so she misses him...but he can only walk a few steps before her tears act lilke thorns on his feet to stop him. 
He couldn't see tears in her eyes.

The beauty of watching this couple, witnessing the effect they have on each other, while they try to figure out the cause
Can't agree more.

Edited by sohara - 10 March 2013 at 5:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6ArshiHamesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 44)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

@ Samin,

What I neglected to say in my post to you, (the post you wrote about your dad), was that as my father worked he did it with a smile on his face.  As he accumulated his wealth, we never knew, but that money was for the care of my mom, who in the last 10 years had developed Alzheimers disease.

@All

Today
, Sunday the 10th of March, my beloved Mom has passed, Crypeacefully in her sleep.  I now know she is with my Father and they have become stars in the sky for me to see forevermore...Heart

cynthia,
Hug

i am reading this and going all over the place in my head. alzheimer's is ruthless, your father took care of your mother even when he was physically not around. lessons of life. i don't know, my dear friend, if they become stars, but the heart really can't ever let them non-exist. they stay, mine do, somewhere around me, in me, somewhere. in places not yet examined by the rational mind but increasingly occupied by the extra rational perception we have.

you take care. may your mother find peace and be always happy with your father.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshiKatelynArshiHameshasohara

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

@ Samin,

What I neglected to say in my post to you, (the post you wrote about your dad), was that as my father worked he did it with a smile on his face.  As he accumulated his wealth, we never knew, but that money was for the care of my mom, who in the last 10 years had developed Alzheimers disease.

@All

Today
, Sunday the 10th of March, my beloved Mom has passed, Crypeacefully in her sleep.  I now know she is with my Father and they have become stars in the sky for me to see forevermore...Heart

cynthia,
Hug

i am reading this and going all over the place in my head. alzheimer's is ruthless, your father took care of your mother even when he was physically not around. lessons of life. i don't know, my dear friend, if they become stars, but the heart really can't ever let them non-exist. they stay, mine do, somewhere around me, in me, somewhere. in places not yet examined by the rational mind but increasingly occupied by the extra rational perception we have.

@ Cinthia
I wish and pray your mom's soul rest in peace with your Dad in heaven. Ameen.

Edited by sohara - 10 March 2013 at 6:11pm

cinthiann1758samin6KatelynArshiHameshaindi52

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

@ Samin,

@All

Today

cynthia,
Hug

I really hope your mother is in a better place. Alzheimer's is brutal. It also must be very hard for you. We say only good people have good death.
 My heartfelt condolences for you and your family. Parents are I think the most constant thing in our life. No matter what problems we are in we can tell them I doubt we can shout or even be rude or ask things as much from others as we do from our parents.

cinthiann1758KatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

@ Samin,

@All

Today
 , Sunday the 10th of March, my beloved Mom has passed, Crypeacefully in her sleep.  I now know she is with my Father and they have become stars in the sky for me to see forevermore...Heart

Hey Cynthia
My condolences are with you my friend.Parents are parents no matter what ,They are pillars of your life even though they are not sometimes but this feeling that they are here is more than anything you want in your life.Your father was a very wise man he made all of you independent and made sure his wife could be taken care of and now you can see the true picture why you had no idea about that money which seems worthless in their absence.
Call me anytime you know I am always there for you.May god rest your mom in peace and give you strength to go through this.Amen

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin6Katelynindi52sohara

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Originally posted by sohara

@ Samin,

@All

Today

cynthia,
Hug

I really hope your mother is in a better place. Alzheimer's is brutal. It also must be very hard for you. We say only good people have good death.
 My heartfelt condolences for you and your family. Parents are I think the most constant thing in our life. No matter what problems we are in we can tell them I doubt we can shout or even be rude or ask things as much from others as we do from our parents.

Samin, I really think my father was preparing me for mom's death when I read your post I felt such a strang form of comfort and knew my dad was around, obviously to take my mom home.  Thank you for the comfort.

BarunDiwanisamin6Katelynindi52sohara

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

@Cynthia,
My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family!  Cry Hug 
May the sorrow you feel in your heart fade away by the love that surrounds you.  Yes, they are stars and may you find great comfort when you look up to the beautiful sky!  We are here for you!  Please take care!!

Cynthia...i knw wat its like to lose some1 close to you...its a terrible feeling...but u always knw one...she's in a far better place right now...
i knw we all are physically nor present with u...but we are thr with u...do take care of urself Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwanisamin6Katelynindi52sohara

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

written in memory, love you mom.

Episode 72

You Will Not Be Spared!

Payal is giving her two cents about how horrible Lavanya is to her and others.  Kushi says what can I do this is my job.  Payal says you gave conditions for when you started the job that ASR should not see you but nevertheless you always meet him.  Kushi says I know I have tried but some how we always run into each other.  This has no solution.  Payal says you are not going to listen to me so why do I talk to you. You will not be spared right now in Payal's eyes. She storms off.  Kushi is upset her sister is angry with her.  What can she do to reconcile and appease her?

ASR is in the car looking for her.  KUSHI! He calls out the car window. Where is she? He will not spare her when he catches up to her.  Why did she make him leave her there?  She wanted him to apologize.  No way, he will never do that!  He is Arnav Singh Raizada; he never apologizes, people apologize to him.

Kushi places a bench in the middle of her bedroom and takes a bottle of water.  She is play acting that she is drunk to get her sister's attention.  She starts her act, "SUICIDE SUICIDE!  My sister is mad at me!  If my sister doesn't smile I will kill myself." A white SUV slowly drives by the window and stops outside; the driver craning his neck to look at the scene inside.  There she is.  She continues, "And the one solely responsible for this is the LG, Arnav Singh Raizada."  He backs up his SUV and rolls down the window.  "The ASR who doesn't believe in God!  He doesn't know how to talk to anyone nicely.  He gets angry at anything."  He just can't believe what he is seeing or what he is hearing.  "ASR you will be sentenced by me.  You will go to jail and serve there."  He is fuming; he will not spare you KKG! 

Here it comes, Payal cracks a smile. "If you taunt KKG anymore and if my sister cries anymore you will serve more time!"  He takes a deep breath, what is he feeling at this moment? He is witnessing her true feelings, can he handle it? 

"Just think about it Jiji, Arnav Singh Raizada, in jail serving time."  She is so animated repeating this over and over when suddenly she hiccups and stops, a gust of wind, she feels him, he sees it, and he knows it too.  "Hey you finally smiled," she says to Payal.  Okay shows over, suicide is canceled!  She takes a long swig from her water bottle.  He is angry rolls up his window and speeds off.  She notices the tail end of his car.  She wonders as Payal taps her on the head and calls her crazy, making jokes all the time.  Payal wants her to go to sleep and she says no she will sit outside for a while.  I am thinking she needs to talk things over with her parents.  This situation with him is crazy.  He is so rude, so hurtful, she must have her revenge.  She will not spare him one bit!

Our beautiful Kushi all cleaned up sitting outside looking up at the stars, at her parents; this moment of tranquility is ruined when a snakewe come and say he too can't sleep and hands her a cup of tea.  Oh Shyam, you truly disgust me with your infidelity to innocent Anjali.  They toast to happiness.  He asys she is the only one he knows who likes to drink tea late in the night and then he asks her what happened at Shantivan.  I wish she didn't trust him so much as a friend, this indicates an intimacy, a closeness, which she shares with him.  She does try to deny that anything happened but he already knows, so spill it, why hide it from him.  She tries to deny again but he insists and she tells him that it is a job and she remembers when she was a child she tought she can buy anything with the money from her piggy bank. But now, as she gets older the piggy bank is not enough and the expenses are higher.  Now money has become an identity.  Shyam agrees money has now defined our importance.  Kushi says she likes the conversation they are able to have and how he is now and don't leave her like he did the other day.  Shyam agrees and says he will not misunderstand her. (Oh but you do Shyam you think she is interested in you and he also feels if can help it he will never leave her!) She says to him if he vere needs monay she will help him so funny Kushi!  But he thinks to himself his piggy bank is always full because of Anjali, but it is Kushi he NEEDS in his life too!  Shyam, I will not spare you!!!!  Kushi is about to leave but he again insists she tell him what happened and she does with tears in her eyes she reveals how ASR always reminds her of her status and the demon through her out of the car in the dark, to walk home alone.  She retires for the night.  Shyam is infuriated!  How dare he do that to HIS Kushi?  He will not forgive him.  ASR is too proud.  He will treat him the way he treated Kushi.  Angrily he throws the tea cup, it shatters into pieces; he will not spare him! 

Kushi is running out of the house to go to work and she runs over to the garage to speak with Happy Singh.  She asks him some questions, gives him a treat for his help and leaves.  At the RM, Kushi is placing sugar in ASR's gas tank.  UH oh!  She will not spare him today.  They say payback is a b****.  Akash and ASR come out, ASR is on the phone and she hides behind the car.  He stops senses something.  What is that he feels?  Strange.  She is praying to her partner in crime, yes even DM is involved in this little charade.  He gets in the car tries to start it and nothing. Crank, crank, crank'nothing.  It won't start.  Kushi gives the thumbs up to DM.  What happened to the car?  I don't know it worked perfectly fine yesterday. I will be late for my meeting.  ASR calls for the meeting to be held in his home and Akash is going to take the car to the garage by Payal's house. Yay!!!!

Kushi runs into the RM.  Mission accomplished!  Now move on to the next mission to explain to Lavanya the importance of marriage!  Lavanya is trying to make the oil wicks and she grabs too much cotton.  Kushi shows her the right amount.  She tells Lavanya about the story of Lord Ram with the importance of marriage in it.  She emphasizes marriage over and over until Lavanya says enough Kushi and Mami mutters in the background.  She talks about the sacred covenant and societal approval and respect.  Anjali come and asks for the sindor and Kushi continues with the importance of sindor and it symbolizing a married woman.  Anjali talks about sindor flowing and Kushi remembers her and Arnavji colliding and both being splattered by vermillion.

ASR yells for Di. He tells her he is meeting clients at home, his meeting can't be postponed. He asks Jai Prakash to set up a room, everything must be perfect.  He doesn't want any mistakes. 

Akash is at the garage and says he will WAIT for the car just maybe then he will get a glimpse of Payal.  Which he does! 

Kushi comes in the kitchen where Lavanya is making tea with a tea bag. Oh my!  Kushi tries to talk to her but she just doesn't want to hear it.  Again she talks about marriage.  ENOUGH, Chamkilli!  Lavanya gives Jai Prakash the tea which she has made with tea bags and reminds him that ASR's is without sugar.  Lavanya Jai Prakash has been a member of the family much longer than you; he already knows this.  Kushi tries again to talk about marriage and Lavanya frustratingly walks away.  Kushi complains that Lavanya doesn't even want to hear her views of marriage.  She prays to her best friend, DM to help her accomplish this mission today! 

Akash is told the fuel pipe is clogged.  Payal sees him.  Akashji?

ASR enters his bathroom after throwing his phone on the bed.  Kushi enters his room along with Laxmi, her alibi.  She tells DM she is not doing anything wrong.  She just wants to show him the right way.  He kicked her out of the car, he fired her from the job, he fell on top of me and he broke my phone.  She sees his phone.  Goddess save her.  Wait till you see what happens with his phone!  He comes out of the bathroom, what are you doing here?  She says, Laxmi, she scoops her up in her arms and runs out of the room.  He grabs his phone and looks at it.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 March 2013 at 9:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnesupriya.arshisamin6BarunDiwaniArshiHamesha..Anita..sohara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top