Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 128

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
^^^

arshi,

i hope you are right, and the essential in this dream remains. never to fade.

shelley's "one word is too often profaned," one of the first poems we learned in college. the last two lines, about that yearning for something afar, always back of my cells somewhere.

Edited by indi52 - 10 March 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaSsupriya.arshi.ArshiHamesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 43)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ArshiHamesha.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ArshiHamesha.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Indi

Thnx I don't think I was strong but when Life dump you like that then you just take it as it is and if you are a fighter you can fight but if not then other options you know what but I always seek guidance from God and no one else.He is always there for me.This is my Faith.Yes as a human sometimes I do collapse but thats what life is all about for me.

true, arshi, when all the chips are down, when darkness and defeat stalk you, and there seems not a single door open, just closing your eyes, breathing in deep, and trusting, and opening yourself to the touch of the eternal can do things you never thought possible. strength is in that trust. that very faith.

and how the way gets shown. sometimes coming to you, knocking on your door, saying, "hey, i am the way, come walk on me."

hi everyone,

i have been assured by my friends who do not get carried away by a hindi serial, who do not spend hours on an online forum, that i am going through a mid life crisis... also online people are not real peoplle.

i wonder what they'll say if they saw our conversations. you guys are some of the most real, interesting, strong, colourful people i've met in years. the so called "real world" is curiously bereft of this... the masks are too thick, the hearts and minds too covered by protective gear. and i seem to have no connection with most of them. but here, where the physical is out of the way... who looks like what, earns what, belongs to which family, drives what car, nothing of all that extraneous stuff getting in the way, i seem to sense the real people behind the fonts and colours.

me likee this unreal real world. thank you for being the explorers of this new reality with me.

i love my mid life magic spin.

Hey Indi do you think they come and read us .I don't think so may be some.Its only we bunch read each other most of the time as the forum is not the same anymore.

In bold count me in as this is insanity what we are doing here but LOVE it as it takes a whole toll to do something like that .We are true Fans I wish they see our Pagalpan and realize how far we brought ourself with this show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6DurgaSKatelynwiwyindi52

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Episode 70

Title Credit : Cynthia

Arnav nd Khushi Janmashtmi Special Embarrassed

Wow, lovely as always. Loved the 2nd one more. Smile

Awesome collages, Supriya!  Clap I love the second on as well!  They really can't keep their eyes off each other!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 March 2013 at 4:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6BarunDiwaniwiwysohara

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

birthday.giftoast.gif party.gif  flowers.gif

Supriya, wishing you the best of things to come! Hug  May happiness and love surrounds you always!! We love you, dear!  My sincere apology as well for not paying attention and missing your special day!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 March 2013 at 1:37pm

supriya.arshisamin6wiwyindi52sohara

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@ Samin,

What I neglected to say in my post to you, (the post you wrote about your dad), was that as my father worked he did it with a smile on his face.  As he accumulated his wealth, we never knew, but that money was for the care of my mom, who in the last 10 years had developed Alzheimers disease.

@All

Today
, Sunday the 10th of March, my beloved Mom has passed, Crypeacefully in her sleep.  I now know she is with my Father and they have become stars in the sky for me to see forevermore...Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnesupriya.arshisamin6BarunDiwaniwiwyindi52sohara

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@Cynthia,
My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family!  Cry Hug 
May the sorrow you feel in your heart fade away by the love that surrounds you.  Yes, they are stars and may you find great comfort when you look up to the beautiful sky!  We are here for you!  Please take care!!

cinthiann1758BarunDiwanisupriya.arshisamin6indi52

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

birthday.giftoast.gif party.gif  flowers.gif

Supriya, wishing you the best of things to come! Hug  May happiness and love surrounds you always!! We love you, dear!  My sincere apology as well for not paying attention and missing your special day!!

Oh my goodness so sorry Supriya that we missed your special day!  happy happy Birthday! love you!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwani

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by wiwy

MY CONFERENCE  CALL WITH BARUN SOBTI
(Dedicated to my captain, indi Smile)

REPORTER (calls me 1.10pm): Mam I am going to interview Barun Sobti today. He has asked me to call him between 1 and 2 pm. Will you be able tocome on line? Then I can connect you to him.
ME( Jumping with joy but trying to speak calmly): Sure. No problem.
REPORTER calls me at 1.30pm: Mam Barun is on line.
REPORTER 1.31pm: Oh! I think he is taken another call. his line is busy.
ME to myself Oh! No, no, NO!
REPORTER: Mam, stay on line. I will reconnect with him.
Me in my nervousness disconnect the line promptly! And feel like the pits!
REPORTER the Saviour, calls again: Mamplease do not disconnect.
ME: Yes, ok ok. Sorry, sorry!
REPORTER to BARUN: Barun, she is on line.
And then with waited breath, I hear his uff so familiar deep and sexy voice! Holy cow! I would have recognised that voice anywhere! He is saying to my Reporter friend: Can you please call after half an hour. Something very important has come up.
ME (to myself! I can't let him go!!!!! And just said without thinking): Hi Barun. Please can I talk with you?
BARUN: Ok. Hi! How areyou?(Maar dala!Allah! MAar dala! And that was really sweet of him as he was in a big rush and could have justsaid sorry n disconnected. My reporter friend also felt the same, wen we talked later)
ME: I am fine. How are you? Its so kind of you to speak with me cozit may mean nothing to you but means the world to me.
BARUN: No, no. My pleasure.
ME: I wish you success in all your upcoming and future endeavours.
BARUN: Thankyou very much.
ME: Will you be coming to Calcutta to shoot your new movie?
BARUN: Uh...uh...uh...not sure.
ME: Ok, Barun. I am a member of IPK Forum. And me and my friends from.all over the world, US, Singapore, UK are on this thread called Blast from the Past. We are still very much into IPK. We analyse episodes. There are poems, riddles, collages, songs, vms, pics. And you, you  are all over the thread. So, will you please give a message to my friends on the thread?
BARUN: Well, please thank all of them. Ask them to watch all my movies. I'd appreciate that.
ME: Yes Barun. Thankyou so much!
Then there was a big pause. Coz by this time it had sunk in that I was talking to HIM and I was feeling faintwa. I thought he had disconnected the line. But he had not. And then he said the sweetest thing I had ever heard.
BARUN( a deep, husky, sexy n sort of concerned): Okay?
I guess he was asking if it was ok for him to go back to important work now. Oh! So cute! Or maybe by a stretch of imagination he was wondering why this female who was blabbering continuously had suddenly shut up. So maybe the ok was like in, 'tum theek ho?!'
ME: Yes, Barun. Thankyou. Thanks again.
REPORTER: Ya Barun. Ok. Thanks.
BARUN: Right. Thanks.
And he was gone...
REPORTER Was that ok, Mam?
ME: I don't know how to thank you.
All the while my heart was going dhak, dhak, dhak...

Wiwy from Planet Barun

SO WIWY IT WAS TRUE TRUE TRUE SO ARE YOU STILL ON YOUR PLANET BARUN OR BACK ON EARTH THANKS FOR SHARING WELL I WAS THINKING MAYBE IT WAS ANOTHER RIDDLE  THANKS TO YOUR HUBBY FOR ARRANGING YOUR TALK AND YOU SHARING WITH ALL OR US ALL FRIENDS ARE YOU BACK ON PLANET EARTH.  OH BABA MAAF KARO FOR NOT BELIEVING YOU

Thank you so much Wiwy for sharing this fantabulous experience with us.
It's good that you could able to talk with him.
I would probably get numb and dumb or act like an idiot if I get a chance to talk with him.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin6BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynindi52

Post Reply New Post

Go to top