Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 128

Page 1
Page   of 128
Page 3 Page 128

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Indi nd Durga...thread 6 Looks fabulous...Amazing work...rockon.gif

Loved ArshiHamesha's Welcome Pic...d wiwy's riddle...m seriously fryin my brains over it!!! "(i can nvr get ans to the riddles)

Ami...Drool corner...worth Drooling over Embarrassed...Heart the Blasters...awesome nickname

Durga its such a cut poem...really sweet of u...nd very stylishly presented index Clap...nd nice idea...too put all the main points in one...its worth it Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758wiwyKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Let's all rock this thread further with a promo! Party

Promo for Episode 71, first aired on September 12th, 2011
credit to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 06 March 2013 at 10:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyArshiHameshaindi52sohara

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Loved ArshiHamesha's Welcome Pic...d wiwy's riddle...m seriously fryin my brains over it!!! "(i can nvr get ans to the riddles)

Ami...Drool corner...worth Drooling over Embarrassed...Heart the Blasters...awesome nickname

Durga its such a cut poem...really sweet of u...nd very stylishly presented index Clap...nd nice idea...too put all the main points in one...its worth it Clap

Thanks Supriya!, your collages, especially the beauty and the beast one is gorgeous! Clap ofcourse, only the best from you!  glad you like the drool Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshiwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasohara

wiwy

IF-Dazzler

wiwy

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
2 pages old! 

Indi : Thread 6 heaby lagche!! ClapJust the place to gulp down oodles of gussa with hot cups of tea and flying dupattas with red sparkles! 
@ Durga : Your rhyme is  a chime
  .  .  .  .  .  .  Of our love in time
  .  .  .  .  .  .  That we all miss!
  .  .  .  .  .  . And you deserve a kiss!Wink Clap
@Arshi : I am sure your take on IPK, loaded with symbolisms, draws many readers to the thread! Great job! Clap
@Cynthia :  Aawww!! The Youtube link and the story of the Beauty and the Beast relived by Arnav and Khushi is simply fantastic!  Only a master storyteller like you knows how  Barun brings out the Beast in all of us! LOLClap
@BD : Hey Blaster! Do you know like many others  I was first attracted to BFTP by your Drool Corner! Its hot significance is but self evident! Embarrassed  Can't thank you enough! You rockwa!Clap
@ Supriya : I adore you for maintaining my position on the Beast's coat's sleeve, close to his heart!
@Katelyn : Only you can  blast the thread with more promos, VMs and goodnight pics! 
@Chalhov : Khushiyan hi  khushiyan ho damam mein jiske
          Kyun na khushi se wo deewana ho jaye Big smile 

Edited by wiwy - 06 March 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758samin6supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

wiwy

IF-Dazzler

wiwy

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Although I am laggging far far behind and have lots of catching up to do, I was delighted to see that you guys have recovered enough from bugs and accidents, to talk, smell and eat SAMOSAS!

How considerate of you, friends, for leaving the toast and juice Day Dreaming for me!  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@wiwy
You know we love you dear! Hug LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwyDurgaSsupriya.arshiArshiHameshaindi52sohara

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Thanks Supriya!, your collages, especially the beauty and the beast one is gorgeous! Clap ofcourse, only the best from you!  glad you like the drool Smile

Ami we all like to Drool especially in your corner!
I ditto all that was said above you girls are multi talented an absolute joy to be here!!! Love you all.  Indi Amazing, Arshi Fantastic, Supriya you are the bomb!!! Durga loved the poem!!!Wiwy you have a riddled mind!!!lol  Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

Katelyn

IF-Rockerz

Katelyn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
More celebration here!!  Party

Anyone missing Arnav and Khushi working in the office together?  This one is especially for you Ami and all the ladies who likes the wet and sexy ASR!! Wink Dead  Water fight anyone?  Watch it in HD!!

Aaoge jab tum mere office... by ahladini

How to create a love-hate story in 12 easy steps by Rag1ni
One of my favorite as well!! ROFL ROFL

Edited by Katelyn - 06 March 2013 at 2:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovspsharmilacinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwysupriya.arshiArshiHameshasohara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top