Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Hey all...its a very special day for me today

nd i wanted share this VM abt Friendship (with you guys) which i made even before i knw abt IPK or Arshi...so please do watch it...nd let me knw wat u guys think 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcn0IYNTYE[/YOUTUBE]

Wow Supriya it is so great.  Very touching.  I love all the movies and shows in the videos. 
Harry, Hermione and Ron were the best of friends and it was wonderful to watch them grow up on screen!  They were so supportive of each other.
 In Twilight, Bella, Edward and Jacob shared a love that connected them all, differences aside they became family.
I love the Vampire Diaries and the friendship that Damon and Elena have, goes far beyond a sire bond.  It was always there before she was a vampire.  She always trusted him.  Stefan just loves her and always will.
Friends was one of my favorite shows.  Six friends living in the city supporting each other through thick and thin.  It was hilarious and touching at the same time.  Great show.
Thank you so much for sharing with us your amazing talent.  It is an honor and a privilege to be your IPK sister!!!
Happy Woman's Day to you!❤️ Cyn
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 71

Get Out!

The Gupta's are ready to get out of there!  So much humiliation at first but it turned out to be quite an enjoyable holiday and now they are ready to go home.  Anjali asks for forgiveness for the police incident and Buaji says it's not up to her to forgive but God.  Mami is a riot but sometimes she is a bird brain.  It is 8:20 PM quite late to take an auto so Mamaji with Nani's permission tells Akash to take the Gupta's home.  Oh, a few more minutes with Payal.  How lovely! Mami of course has a comment to make, give it a rest Mami will ya?  Nani says to Buaji it was so nice to talk with you and please come back again.  Mami again, next time? Hello. Hi, bye, bye!  Buaji says just take care of my girl when she comes here.  Namaste! They all leave.

As the Gupta's are waiting to leave Lavanya comes calling Kushi; she says she can't leave she has more work for her and it can't wait.  Buaji is upset and says she is not staying so late. Kushi tells Buaji it's all right after all this is her job.  If she stays we stay.  Kushi says to go, Buaji needs to take her medicine.  They leave, Kushi stays.

Driving home Buaji is upset that Kushi is working still, she is worried and Akash tells her he will make sure Kushi gets home safely.  Buaji is like who are you are you sure you are related to that other one?  Your like a flower and the other one well he's like the ouch, thorn.  Akash and Payal are playing peek-a-boo in the mirror. Young love!

Lavanya has Kushi doing something with her hair.  Lavanya I thought you had important work for Kushi, instead of treating her as if she is your maid.    She complains that Kushi pulled her hair and gets up telling her to fold the sari she has a message to attend to.  Nani comes in, La jumps off the bed makes an excuse why Kushi is here and asks if she will pay her overtime.  Nani says Kushi has to go home it is late.  ASR comes in and asks what happened to Lavanya.  Nani is glad he has come he can bring Kushi home.  He remembers the plan Kushi made up to get him to attend the pooja and he is like yeah, sure I will take her home.  She is not going to get out of this punishment easily.  Watch out Kushi.  She feels like something is going down and says no she can take an auto and Nani refuses to send her alone.  Uh oh, Kushi you're done for!  La wants to go and Nani refuses.  She wants to hear what she learned today.  Lavanya your plan backfired!

The Gupta's are worried for Kushi is still not home.  Shyam says she should have come home with them it is very late.  Shyam doesn't know what he could do; he knows he can't call over to the Raizada's.  Payal goes to call but Buaji tells her no Mami may insult her again.  Kushi will come home soon; she has to get out of there fast!

Speaking of fast, ASR is driving maniacally and Kushi is nervous.  On his mind is Kushi's stunt she pulled to get him to attend pooja.  He is angry.  How dare she?  He reaches for DM Sacred veil (don't know what it is called) and she yells for him to leave it he can't remove it. "Why", he says. "Who are you? You come to my house and put forth conditions that I should not come in front of you.  Who the hell are you?  How dare you? How dare you trick me into coming to pooja.  Don't think you can deny it by pretending to be innocent.  He wants answers to all his questions otherwise she won't get out of the car.  She tries to get out but he locks the door.  Okay, what do you want to know?  Why did you do it? Because you spoke rudely to the God Gopal. And? You think I would let you get away with that disrespect? So this is your job to point things out to me? Why? (Because you love me???Please!!!) She says who are you to tell me.  I respect God and I won't tolerate when someone else doesn't.  You need to check your ego at the door atleast before God.  You're like a foolish child.  I was thinking that after the pooja you would behave.  To live with a girl without marriage.  He wants her to tell him exactly what she means by that.  Why does what he does bother her so much he wonders.  Here it goes again.  I am talking to you; look at me when I am talking to you dammit! YOU ARE A DEMON!  You do not respect God or other people around you.  You embarrass Lavanya, you live with her without marriage.  He slams on the breaks.  What nonsense are you talking he asks her.  How can you be so disrespectful of a woman?  To form a relationship which is not valued by society?  How can you stay with her without marriage?  Because, I can.  This is my life and I don't believe in marriage.  What about Lavanya have you asked her what she wants?  Who are you to ask me if... a girl, a girl who will tell you there is nothing worthy in your life, only when there is a person in your life that wants to form a relationship with you, but for me not naming a relationship is the biggest insult. He grabs the wheel she must be hitting the mark.  You are afraid to name the relationship because you are weak!  Have you ever thought about your parents?    

Get out!

Her eyes go wide, what did he say? Have you not heard? GET OUT!  She is worried now, is he serious?  It's so late'(It's dark, I am all alone).  He unfastens her seatbelt.  He gets out of the car, opens her door and pulls her out.  He gets back in the car. Puts it in reverse, splashes mud on her as the car is backing up, she is worried how could he do that?  It's because he is a demon!  He realizes what he has done maybe some scruples came to him.  He goes back to get her and she falls down in the puddle.  He gets out and gives her his hand; she refuses to take his help.  ASR says get in the car and she said not until you apologize for your behavior.   He looks at her, comes forward she backs up and cowers as he is near.  First of all, Arnav Singh Raizada, came to help a poor girl like you and you think I would apologize to you?  I said once stay within your limits.  Get in the car. As long as you don't apologize, I will not get in the car.  Fine, then stay on the street.  He leaves. He is so arrogant she says. 

I just loved the entire scene, Barun and Sanaya's expressions were awesome.  He clenched his jaw so tight he must have had symptoms of TMJ that night.  Unbelievable their talent!

He goes home throws his keys on the bed. How frustrated this girl makes him.  He relives the events of the evening through his mind's eye he sees her, the one who calls him a demon.  He told her to get out.  Why won't she listen?  He didn't just mean his car, but his life! Get out, Kushi, get out dammit! The drapes are blowing reminding him of her dupatta. Oh, crap I got to go get her.  He runs out.

But he can't find her.

At the Gupta house there is a knock on the door, Kushi walks in, everyone is relieved and asking many questions.  Payal notices her disheveled appearance and stains of mud on her and she says she fell getting out of the auto.  Payal gives her two cents about how horrible Lavanya is and Kushi should no longer work there.  Kushi remembers all the terrible things said to her by Mami and Lavanya and then thinks about that demon and how his car splashed the mud all over her.

She has got a lot to think about it.

"GET OUT"...he said.

Should she?

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening my lovely ladies

Wishing you all a very very

~ ~ HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY ~ ~

🥳

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Wiwy, I love you!!! ❤️  I'm still grinning too!  You really made my day!  I can't wait to read the interview!!  Please tell your husband and reporter friend "Thank you."  As for posting your experience on the forum, it's up to you dear!  By the way, may I share your experience with my friend Cecilia?  Night night, wiwy!!  Pleasant dreams!!

Ofcourse Katelyn. You can share with anyone you like. Your friend is my friend, dearie. Do u think it will be okay(sigh!!!!!) to tell forumwallas to look up pg so n so of our thread for my con call wth Barun?! Maybe I should ask indi n durga too.
DurgaS thumbnail

News update - 8/3/13

The aromas of the last thread have settled down in the thread itself, but the new thread has come to be in the news again. Screams coming from the thread led the investigators back into action. They found members pointing towards Wiwy who was grinning away on Planet Sobti.

The new thread had started amidst sparkling colours and a Maha riddle posted by Wiwy, for which the members are looking for answers. But, a certain post made by Wiwy, puzzled the members even more, making them forget that there is a riddle to be solved. The reluctance of few members to believe in the post made Wiwy experience a sad Khushi moment but nevertheless, she went back to her favourite planet.

The thread went into a screaming, jumping and dancing mode when Wiwy revealed the reasons of her skyrocketing to Planet Sobti. She, apparently, had a phone conversation with a certain Mr. BS, who was being interviewed by her reporter friend. The short but a very precious conversation left a grinning effect on Wiwy. She considered this to be her Women's Day gift and shared the same with her friends on the thread.

Now the investigators have joined them in the party and are dancing along.  From the news desk, here's wishing everybody a very Happy Women's Day. 🥳
😉 

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update - 8/3/13

The aromas of the last thread have settled down in the thread itself, but the new thread has come to be in the news again. Screams coming from the thread led the investigators back into action. They found members pointing towards Wiwy who was grinning away on Planet Sobti.

The new thread had started amidst sparkling colours and a Maha riddle posted by Wiwy, for which the members are looking for answers. But, a certain post made by Wiwy, puzzled the members even more, making them forget that there is a riddle to be solved. The reluctance of few members to believe in the post made Wiwy experience a sad Khushi moment but nevertheless, she went back to her favourite planet.

The thread went into a screaming, jumping and dancing mode when Wiwy revealed the reasons of her skyrocketing to Planet Sobti. She, apparently, had a phone conversation with a certain Mr. BS, who was being interviewed by her reporter friend. The short but a very precious conversation left a grinning effect on Wiwy. She considered this to be her Women's Day gift and shared the same with her friends on the thread.

Now the investigators have joined them in the party and are dancing along.  From the news desk, here's wishing everybody a very Happy Women's Day. 🥳
😉 

Durga simply brilliant!  I am hysterical.  Happy woman's day to you too.  Presently I am in bliss because of a certain someone's conversation today with a certain someone else!!!!
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

^@Ashi

Here's the link for the little guys!  Just click on the emoticons of your choice and copy then paste!

Thanks Katelyn, would love to play with these cuddling, loving and dancing fellows myself. 😊

Originally posted by: wiwy

Ofcourse Katelyn. You can share with anyone you like. Your friend is my friend, dearie. Do u think it will be okay(sigh!!!!!) to tell forumwallas to look up pg so n so of our thread for my con call wth Barun?! Maybe I should ask indi n durga too.

I really think your experience with Mr Sobti should be an individual post!!  Because we all miss Arshi/IPK so much, I know your post will make many many more fans happy and excited!

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ok, if there are 10 hundred and 70 grillion lives, in all of them, i would like to be a woman...

happy women's day.

it has been an experience from another planet, meeting and getting to know you here. and for that if not anything else (considering he didn't bother to speak to me on the phone, not even a single "okay??" for me) i thank this wonderful man, our barun of all movies.

take care, have a brill day, and every moment of your life.

is planet barun taking any more people?

Happy Women's Day to you too, Indi.

Ok, I couldn't stop myself. Tell me if you don't like it. I'll remove.

Indi's thoughts:

Ek 'okay' ki keemat tum kya jaano Barun babu
Ek nashila jaam hota hai 'okay'
Faraq se bhara paigaam hota hai 'okay'
Ek fangirl ki shaan hota hai 'okay'
Ek 'okay' ki keemat tum kya jaano Barun babu

😳 

Translationwa:

What do you know about the value of one 'okay' Barun babu
A drowsy drink is 'okay'
A message full of faraq is 'okay'
A fangirl's pride is 'okay'
What do you know about the value of one 'okay' Barun babu

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Durga simply brilliant!  I am hysterical.  Happy woman's day to you too.  Presently I am in bliss because of a certain someone's conversation today with a certain someone else!!!!

Ha, ha. Thanks. This news piece had been going on in my mind all night. Couldn't wait to post it first thing in the morning. Ya, I know, all r going hysterical with Wiwy's experience. 😊 Happy Women's Day to you too. Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago