Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Indi nd Durga...thread 6 Looks fabulous...Amazing work...rockon.gif

Loved ArshiHamesha's Welcome Pic...d wiwy's riddle...m seriously fryin my brains over it!!! "(i can nvr get ans to the riddles)

Ami...Drool corner...worth Drooling over 😳...❀️ the Blasters...awesome nickname

Durga its such a cut poem...really sweet of u...nd very stylishly presented index πŸ‘...nd nice idea...too put all the main points in one...its worth it πŸ‘

Thanks Supriya!, your collages, especially the beauty and the beast one is gorgeous! πŸ‘ ofcourse, only the best from you!  glad you like the drool πŸ˜Š
2 pages old! 

Indi : Thread 6 heaby lagche!! πŸ‘Just the place to gulp down oodles of gussa with hot cups of tea and flying dupattas with red sparkles! 
@ Durga : Your rhyme is  a chime
  .  .  .  .  .  .  Of our love in time
  .  .  .  .  .  .  That we all miss!
  .  .  .  .  .  . And you deserve a kiss!πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
@Arshi : I am sure your take on IPK, loaded with symbolisms, draws many readers to the thread! Great job! πŸ‘
@Cynthia :  Aawww!! The Youtube link and the story of the Beauty and the Beast relived by Arnav and Khushi is simply fantastic!  Only a master storyteller like you knows how  Barun brings out the Beast in all of us! πŸ˜†πŸ‘
@BD : Hey Blaster! Do you know like many others  I was first attracted to BFTP by your Drool Corner! Its hot significance is but self evident! 😳  Can't thank you enough! You rockwa!πŸ‘
@ Supriya : I adore you for maintaining my position on the Beast's coat's sleeve, close to his heart!
@Katelyn : Only you can  blast the thread with more promos, VMs and goodnight pics! 
@Chalhov : Khushiyan hi  khushiyan ho damam mein jiske
          Kyun na khushi se wo deewana ho jaye πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
Although I am laggging far far behind and have lots of catching up to do, I was delighted to see that you guys have recovered enough from bugs and accidents, to talk, smell and eat SAMOSAS!

How considerate of you, friends, for leaving the toast and juice  for me!  
@wiwy
You know we love you dear! πŸ€— πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Thanks Supriya!, your collages, especially the beauty and the beast one is gorgeous! πŸ‘ ofcourse, only the best from you!  glad you like the drool πŸ˜Š

Ami we all like to Drool especially in your corner!
I ditto all that was said above you girls are multi talented an absolute joy to be here!!! Love you all.  Indi Amazing, Arshi Fantastic, Supriya you are the bomb!!! Durga loved the poem!!!Wiwy you have a riddled mind!!!lol  πŸ‘
More celebration here!!  πŸ₯³

Anyone missing Arnav and Khushi working in the office together?  This one is especially for you Ami and all the ladies who likes the wet and sexy ASR!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€’  Water fight anyone?  Watch it in HD!!

Aaoge jab tum mere office... by ahladini
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtGU38YLLQ[/YOUTUBE]

How to create a love-hate story in 12 easy steps by Rag1ni
One of my favorite as well!! 🀣 πŸ€£
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5gL50_LSg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Wow! Thread 6 and it's lookin' good already!! CONGRATULATIONS everyone!
Originally posted by Katelyn

More celebration here!!  πŸ₯³

Anyone missing Arnav and Khushi working in the office together?  This one is especially for you Ami and all the ladies who likes the wet and sexy ASR!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€’  Water fight anyone?  Watch it in HD!!

Aaoge jab tum mere office... by ahladini
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtGU38YLLQ[/YOUTUBE]

katelyn,

hasn't rained in singapore too long.

barsega sawan... august will rain (oh august, and some people born that month... like me, and...)
... twice repeated across the two of them chucking water at each other. one of my favourite songs and some of the hottest scenes. how fabulous is it to find the love of your life under the desk, wearing really shiny very unfashionable (include all pam sim sniggers) clothes.

you and ahladini reminded me again why a confirmed non serial watcher like me is still hanging around here. barun is hotwa, he is the pull that gets me here, but that's not the only reason i stay.
having said that... had he left, i'd have vamoosed too.

respect for your vm collection and knowledge.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
hi rebecca, good to see you. hope you are catching up on episodes here still. can't believe three months and more are over without any new ipk. but these early days are gorgeous enough to make you forget everything.
Originally posted by wiwy

2 pages old! 

Indi : Thread 6 heaby lagche!! πŸ‘Just the place to gulp down oodles of gussa with hot cups of tea and flying dupattas with red sparkles! 
@ Durga : Your rhyme is  a chime
  .  .  .  .  .  .  Of our love in time
  .  .  .  .  .  .  That we all miss!
  .  .  .  .  .  . And you deserve a kiss!πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
@Arshi : I am sure your take on IPK, loaded with symbolisms, draws many readers to the thread! Great job! πŸ‘
@Cynthia :  Aawww!! The Youtube link and the story of the Beauty and the Beast relived by Arnav and Khushi is simply fantastic!  Only a master storyteller like you knows how  Barun brings out the Beast in all of us! πŸ˜†πŸ‘
@BD : Hey Blaster! Do you know like many others  I was first attracted to BFTP by your Drool Corner! Its hot significance is but self evident! 😳  Can't thank you enough! You rockwa!πŸ‘
@ Supriya : I adore you for maintaining my position on the Beast's coat's sleeve, close to his heart!
@Katelyn : Only you can  blast the thread with more promos, VMs and goodnight pics! 
@Chalhov : Khushiyan hi  khushiyan ho damam mein jiske
          Kyun na khushi se wo deewana ho jaye πŸ˜ƒ 

heabby laagchhe 🀣 ok, severe bong connection at home/life i see. unless you too are, poor thing, part oph the (pron: theee) land oph the eileesh magur rui.

thanks, dear girl. pondered that interesting beast issue you bring up. yeah, the animal instinct is certainly stirred, and taking a look at that, examining it closely, wondering where to keep it in the little jungle inside one, builds character. hotwa, in the end, is good for you, just like guiness. 😳
i hear he likes beer, hyuk.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago