Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Jjoshim

Groupbie

Jjoshim

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I know I am jumping the gun. I went through most of the saraswatichandra  details both movie and novel. There was a mention that Kumud will have to marry some one who will be a drunkard and promiscuous. I was thinking who would suit the best. The name came to my mind was of Indresh Malik ( Bittu ji of madhubala) . He had played such role in karol bagh serial and would be so apt . Share your choices. Though I am sure the casting directors must have finalised someone by now and seeing Jennifer and Gautam, I am sure there choice would be fabulous!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kumud's husband!" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitzy_21

Goldie

nitzy_21

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down

Jjoshim

Groupbie

Jjoshim

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Why thumbs down @ nitzy

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Chalega aur doudega bhi ...but i dont think he will do this role...coz he is busy with madhubala

Jjoshim

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hahahahaha

mslee

niki_2293

IF-Dazzler

niki_2293

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Well bittuji as kumud's husband is the most hilarious thought..smthg dat cn cum in as a nightmare 4 both kumud n saras...cnt evn imagine d two togethr..lolz..accn to me karan wahi wil suit d charactr perfctly ;-) n if i am not wrong i read it sumwhere too! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20harshana1msleeitsRitzi

SrijhaSobti

SrijhaSobti

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
NOOO

Jjoshim

Jjoshim

Groupbie

Jjoshim

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@ niki: I can understand you are thinking from perspective of madhubala, but if you have seen karol bagh 24/7 (or something) you will see how cruel and malicious he looks acts and behaves. But karan Wahi as you say is also not bad, it will be a new genre for karan wahi though! Quite frankly it will be quite a revelation if this is so! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.