Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

charmar are out ( not only because of sajid ) - Page 6

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

Aaish...can't agree more...

I just don't get the reason that why everyone is blaming sajid...he's just a bit blunt, arrogant and conceited...he's like this with everyone except neelu arvind, and rahul mahajan.he was like this with ravi sargun too, and man when they worked hard he too gave them standing ovation...so without working hard...(not for amar) if you wanted him to win,...this is not possible... We all love him a lot, and obviously we are upset, but the truth is that his performances weren't up to the mark according to the level. And no doubt it was because of charlie...that 's so clear...

loool..next day it will be in headlines we supported Sajid khan so we are his Phaangurls..

M clearing myslf n Megha out here..we are not his Phaangurl😳

highlighted part BANG ON

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

loool..next day it will be in headlines we supported Sajid khan so we are his Phaangurls..

M clearing myslf n Megha out here..we are not his Phaangurl😳

highlighted part BANG ON

oh my gosh...!! sajid's phangirl...no...i dont even like any of his movie...i dont like him at all...but we can't accuse him of something which he hasn't done...

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nope

I dint read ur comment,

I dint read anyone's comment out here, was in general terms as what m seeing from last 2-3 days..If I had problems with your cmmnt i would have quoted u..😊

Okay. Though it applies to me too. Thats fine. I AGREE big time
-PixieDust- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShivTRSS

Okay. Though it applies to me too. Thats fine. I AGREE big time

Nope I just said wat m seeing frm last 2 days everywhere..people abusing Sajid khan and bla bla..

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just because Charlie is kas's gf we cant blame her???

WoW what logic

I agree Tahira at some points like performances were not daaat upto d mark

somewhere even i feel Sajid ws lil bit bias(he unnecessarily gave 10 to neelu arvind) 

but again il say

SAJID IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD

i mean he bashed up Ravi Sargun so much in every performances

I read people are saying he discouraged charlie..Hello! did you saw that episode properly?

he did same with Sargun but even praised her when she took his taunts as a lesson and worked Hard..here only and only Kas was working hard and trust me take any any fandom KR/TR every sensible person will say only KAS was working hard coz his efforts were seen where as Charlie was busy biting and cribbing about other actors in almost every performace madam lacked confidence yet she forgot many steps..and My dear this is the Same Sajid khan who praised CharMar when they got bingo and gave them 11/11

Here if your partner is weak then tum dusro pe kyun blame karoge?

just take any example My mum never sw any of kas performances before NB all she knew was me talking about how amazing dancer he is, but she told me in their last performance only that she dint like any of their performace and this is the level what Kas dances?

then I showed her Amar n Shakti's khuda Jaane and Amar n Sneha Apologize dance and she was like Woooaaah!!! Amar is FAB why coz he had good dancers..yahan pe he lacked why? 

coz of his partner..so at the end Chrlie should have worked hard instead of crying, cribbing and biting -.-

mujhe bold part samjh nahin aaya????last 2 dances mem bhi usney steps bul gaye the...aur yeah shilpha ne bataya bhi...
neha102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no sajid alwys said charlie to do hardwrk...bt charlie ws alwys bad...she didnt do hardwrk..she is d only reason dat amar is no more in nach...stupid charlie...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rhu90

mujhe bold part samjh nahin aaya????last 2 dances mem bhi usney steps bul gaye the...aur yeah shilpha ne bataya bhi...

Charlie madam cmmntd indirectly on jaymahi dat dey are not doing any shows so acha performance frm dem is expected where as me n kas are doin daily shows

and we all know she is bites Kas and her choreographers as well :P