Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally the identity is revealed and Mohan knows that Navika the chashmish reporter is his Chavanni. Navika didn't hide her identity which is better as hiding herself will hurt Mohan more than her complaints. Can't wait for MN confrontation, the question is justified that why Mohan left his Chavanni in middle of night. Imagine the pain Nanhi went through when she woke up next morning never to see Mohan again for 12 long years. It wouldn't have been easy for Nanhi to live 12 years without her Spiderman not by her side. I just wish Mohan feels happy to meet his Chavanni and even feel proud of her that she is just like him! I also wish that Nanhi gets weak and hugs him back if the hug thing is included in scene then Nanhi should hug Mohan, he'll get a new life by this gesture of love. I hope Mohan is less hurt by her complaints. Nanhi ko poora haq hai apne Spiderman se shikayat karne ka, she has all the right on her father.

I'm sure her complaints will fade away soon with the magic of her Spiderman and now Addu is coming being an out and out negative character he will unite Mohan Nanhi. Nanhi will surely support Mohan and his Project Talaash and not this bad guy Munna. From now onwards Mohan Nanhi bonding will only get better with time. Waiting for identity revelation, MN Confrontation. Mohan Nanhi scene is the highlight of 6March2013.

Last year we had Jannat resort Prateek track in these days and this season we have MN Confrontation a high point of show. March is a lucky month for nbt, my birthday falls in same month the 17th ðŸ˜‰
Edited by zehra-pisces - 11 years ago
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polly03 thank you so much for sharing this spoiler. I am so happy. Wow, gr8 part is Sonal is back.

Why you guys think Beera will stay in vyas house? I would like it if he stays in the bhatnagar house of yester years, he is right in front of navika's window.

I think that house was unoccupied n may be availabe on rent. Beera can move in there. Lol.

From the scene in S2, in which navika threw stone on that house, broke the window glasses and none objected. Another scene when Mohan visited JM in the night and stood in front of his dearest window, that house had no lights, all doors closed and some kids were playing there. These makes me think the house is available. Beera is being thrown out, he works for AI and besides Navika he knows Tanu, who would introduce himto the house owner.

Chalo mera khayali pulav band kar rahi h.

Waiting for todays jabardast episode Bottles of glicerine thrown on Kunals face with his kind of expressions and presence of darling Ashnoor, is gonna kill most of us with pain, joy and love. Can't wait, 3 more hrs for 9.50pm.

TFS again.

- Swati.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS soo much!
soo excited and happy!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜ƒ
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jaav navi jaav jaake spiderman ki Zulfe noch lo🤣 ek baar plz zulfe noch lo ðŸ˜† BTW spiderman apni chavvani bohut jaldi mana lega
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh God. I can't wait anymore. This waiting is going to kill me 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swavai2

Polly03 thank you so much for sharing this spoiler. I am so happy. Wow, gr8 part is Sonal is back.

Why you guys think Beera will stay in vyas house? I would like it if he stays in the bhatnagar house of yester years, he is right in front of navika's window.

I think that house was unoccupied n may be availabe on rent. Beera can move in there. Lol.

From the scene in S2, in which navika threw stone on that house, broke the window glasses and none objected. Another scene when Mohan visited JM in the night and stood in front of his dearest window, that house had no lights, all doors closed and some kids were playing there. These makes me think the house is available. Beera is being thrown out, he works for AI and besides Navika he knows Tanu, who would introduce himto the house owner.

Chalo mera khayali pulav band kar rahi h.

Waiting for todays jabardast episode Bottles of glicerine thrown on Kunals face with his kind of expressions and presence of darling Ashnoor, is gonna kill most of us with pain, joy and love. Can't wait, 3 more hrs for 9.50pm.

TFS again.

- Swati.

@Bold - Because TB article said so😆.  But what u said makes sense too. Maybe article is only partly correct.

But i don't like beera staying in mohan's house
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

@Bold - Because TB article said so😆. But what u said makes sense too. Maybe article is only partly correct.

But i don't like beera staying in mohan's house

Was there a TB article, sorry i didnt know of it.
If he stays in Vyas house, his hocky player Tanu may intorduce him to Renu and she is a sucker for money from anywhere.

Awe you dont like Beera staying in Mohans house haye daiyya, Mohan Phangirl giri ke naye makam ban rahe hai LoL and enjoying your comment Kind of agree with you, Blushing.