Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH 20 year leap - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

PaRud_AddicT

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRud_AddicT

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
what the

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH 20 year leap - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!! (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Triesh

Groupbie

Triesh

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Leap again!! I was against the first leap, but then we got cute Peehu. I just don't get why they need so many leaps in such a short time.
I will miss Amrita as Peehu. She does a wonderful job as Peehu.

Rainblossom

Rainblossom

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Don't know what to say!!

RIP BALH!!!

Better Ram and Sakshi quit this damn show and move on to something else! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bpatil3

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
let's see what is store for us..

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Shit man

Hallo! was wondering where u were when the big news was  finally  made official. good reaction.Tell u something since i knew this was coming i'm sort of ok with the idea now. See. after the 6months leap, what r v getting? -- lots of lov between Raya & their ups & downs in life , a'look' once in a while, holding hands at times, side embrace most of the time & when v r very lucky a hug, v'll get these things even after the leap. The only great difference will b that cutie-pie Pihu will b seen in fb's only now.But most of all i hope Ram & priya get a better wardrobe, what they r wearing now is unbearable.In short the Balh of season 1 is long time gone.But will continue 2 watch 4 Raya & espescially 4 RK.

i didnt knw wat to say unice so just wrote shit

Annthew

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Not happy. Angry  How many more "never ending leaps" do you want to take Ekta?! Dead
Tfs Smile

Edited by -Ritu567- - 08 March 2013 at 1:32pm

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain' to take 20 year leap!

'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain' to take 20 year leap!
It's happening again. The telly show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is heading for another leap, but this time the temporal jump will be of 20 years. As per reports, some interesting twirls are awaiting for the fans of the show in the coming days.

As if showing Ram Kapoor as a middle-class businessman wasn't enough, now Ekta Kapoor seems to be running short of ideas to give a face-lift to the show. So, after six-month leap, a twenty-year leap is on the way. It's learnt that post the six-month leap, the makers are aiming for a bigger leap to revamp the show.

Now as Ram Kapoor and Priya are in a happy space with their daughter Peehu in Jaipur, the serial needs a change, and what could be a better way than to introduce a leap. After it, Peehu and Kush will be shown as grownups, and the show's main focus will be on them and their equation with their parents. But what will happen to Priya's sister and the show's vamp Ayesha? Will Ram and Priya return to their palatial Kapoor mansion and live happily with their daughter and other family members?

As for now, the development is still in process and the hunt for the young Peehu and Kush is on, while the rest of the cast will remain the same.

Does this new leap interest you, or are you bored of Ekta's hackneyed tricks to continue the run of her popular shows?

iLuvRamKapoor

bpatil3

IF-Rockerz

bpatil3

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i am really not happy with the Leap..
As i said i don't want to Ramk and Priya as older couple..

Moreover Sakshi ko dekho yaar 26yrs ki koi bhi ladki usse beti banake pesh karoge to kya wo such mein maa dikhegi..??

irritating...achha khaasa story bigaad rahi hai ekta...

RamK conda k liye work karega ..disgusting...

useless 

for 20mins of this crap is eating our 23hrs40mins of viewers day ...

pls Cvs think abt it,,,,leap cannot raise TRP. These   tantrums don't work...

I will be watching this as long as Sakshi n Ramk are their in the show...bcos of their brilliant performance thats it... heartbrokenCry

sandhyasn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top