Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH 20 year leap - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

The no TRP thingy is not yet confirmed sangeetha

SBS had given this news and given the reason as well about digitisation or something

ok but there should be official announcement form TAM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH 20 year leap - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!! (Page 10)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Ram will soon follow in the footsteps of Baa of Kyunki Saas... With this 20 year leap he will be at least 65 years old

baa's age was deffo not 65

she was more than 200

but atleast ram agreed that he will be in 60's  wen his bachas will be 20's

and wanna see  his salt and pepper look Blushing

No, it was more and so if she could live to 200 so can Ram KapoorLOL Leap pe leap..

Ram has already played the role of a man with older kids and with grandchildren (which was the one where he lands up bedridden and all the children want is his money, I only saw the end of that serial)

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Ram will soon follow in the footsteps of Baa of Kyunki Saas... With this 20 year leap he will be at least 65 years old

she was more than 200

No, it was more and so if she could live to 200 so can Ram KapoorLOL Leap pe leap..

Ram has already played the role of a man with older kids and with grandchildren (which was the one where he lands up bedridden and all the children want is his money, I only saw the end of that serial)

its basera i think but thats ok leap is a part of every ekta's show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

she was more than 200

its basera i think but thats ok leap is a part of every ekta's show 

Exactly.. I agree.. The same old stuff recycled..

heena61

heena61

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Me thinks this is an April fool joke !!

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
After watching todays episode... I m sure within a mth or two leap will happen... Btw its my instinct...

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
 The telly show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is heading for another leap, but this time the temporal jump will be of 20 years. As per reports, some interesting twirls are awaiting for the fans of the show in the coming days. 

As if showing Ram Kapoor as a middle-class businessman wasn't enough, now Ekta Kapoor seems to be running short of ideas to give a face-lift to the show. So, after six-month leap, a twenty-year leap is on the way. It's learnt that post the six-month leap, the makers are aiming for a bigger leap to revamp the show. 

Now as Ram Kapoor and Priya are in a happy space with their daughter Peehu in Jaipur, the serial needs a change, and what could be a better way than to introduce a leap. After it, Peehu and Kush will be shown as grownups, and the show's main focus will be on them and their equation with their parents. But what will happen to Priya's sister and the show's vamp Ayesha? Will Ram and Priya return to their palatial Kapoor mansion and live happily with their daughter and other family members? 

As for now, the development is still in process and the hunt for the young Peehu and Kush is on, while the rest of the cast will remain the same. 

Does this new leap interest you, or are you bored of Ekta's hackneyed tricks to continue the run of her popular shows?

credit:ramo

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
^Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top