Qubool Hai

what does that mean??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deepitksenj.e.n.n.008AmayaaritukaprithviWhenInRomeGurmeet4DrashtiGroverAddictNithiya95

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what does that mean??" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I hated that hug so much that i wanted to jump into my screen and pushed Tanveer out.Someone mentioned that she resembled the real Billo Rani whom was seen talking to Razia and who saw Asya dancing.I didnt see that but i guess this is the girl who Asad will get engaged to.Broken HeartBroken Heart
Dnt worry i dnt think Gul wil not dare to make Asad fall in love with Tanveer.
Asya is a jodi and will always be one.Asya have an amazing chemistry and in my POV that Tanveer already looks very suspicious to me.
The thing that bothers me is that we havent really gotten Asya's love story and we are already crowded with third wheels/haddis.
I am so mad at that hug and the fact that ZOYA was being completely ignored is not sitting well with me.Its like she is invisible to Asad.If Zoya takes Dilshad's side while Tanveer supports Asad then this will only cause a rift between Asya while Tanveer gets bookmarked cause she is already is Asad's good books.Ouch

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I think he said that even he does not know what the next take on the story line is( regarding the new entry ). 
ASYA are what we want to see, I agree.

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
he said it generally in the fllow of the reporter...
it doesnt mean asad wud fall for her

montage nd all other conferences..everything shws that asya are main lead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetpagliGurmeet4Drashti

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i feel that tanveer's track will be +ve for asYa in long run...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.