jaj os : a college love story (pt2/pg5) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i felt funny at it 😆😆😆
Posted: 10 years ago
Hai guys, iam back with the first part. iam really sorry for the late update. i was busy in my studies. Here is first pt. Read it & comment.

PART 1

A famous college in mumbai,

some boys standing under a tree in college ground.
Rahul : vicky, u know that, today is the first day of our juniours in this collage. We are seniours, so we can rag them

Vicky : No Rahul, i dont like to rag them. We want to behave them in a good manner. we want to be friends with them.

Vivek : ok vicky , we r agree with u. we will treat them like as our friends.

Rahul : yes, but vicky...

Vicky : What happend Rahul?

Rahul : arre yaar... Manu and his friends must rag the new comers. especially they rag girls. u know him very well?

Vicky : yes, really he is a bad person. I hate him. We want to save the new comers from his hand.

Vivek : so todays our mission is "Protect the new comers from the Devils hand" ok?

All of them : okkk

Other side of the college ,
Manu and his friends sitting in college ground benches,

Manu : hey, guys look there, there is a girl. I think she is a junior. How beautiful she is. Iam going to rag her. R u guys with me?

His friends :ofcourse yaar

Manu : hello, girl... come here...

The girl is very scread. She slowly walks towards them. Bcoz she is a newcomer & this is the first day of her new collage

Manu : hey , beautiful girl, what is ur name?

Girl : giaa. my name is giaa...

Manu : wow, good name... giaa, ur watch is looking really nyce.

He is trying to catch her hand

Vicky and his frends saw this.

Vicky : c'mon guys. We want to help her

They walk towards them.

Here is the pt1 guys. u guys like it? pls comment & hit the like button

bye... take care...
love u all...
its really nice
hope vicky must save her from manu
update next pt soon
i like it
wow it is gr8 awesome loved it

pls continue
and don t forget to add me in ur pm list 
yeah it is v nice keep writing n add me in ur pm list 😉
Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at someone silently. But , life become more romantic when someone starts reading those eyes silently. ❤️

Hai guys , iam here with the part2. Really sorry for the late update. read it & comment 😊

PART 2

Vicky and frnds walk towards them.

Vicky : Hello Manu , just leave her , frnd

Manu : Oh , Vicky... Just go from here. This is none of ur business.

Vicky : u r right manu , i too dont like that. But ragging , this is not ur business. So just leave her.

Manu didnt heard him. He tried to catch Gia's hand. Just then vicky catch Manus hand & said Gias to stand back.

Vicky : Manu , today is the first day of our new comers. So i dont like to create a scence today. I think u understand. U know me very well.

Manu looked vicky very angrily and goes from there. Vicky and his frnds came towards Giaa.

Gia : Thank u so much for helping me

Vicky : u r welcome. By the way my name is Vicky and these r my frnds.

Gia : Iam Gia...

Vicky : Nice name , come with us , we will help u to find ur class room.

Gia : Thank u

They all goes the inside of the college. Finally they find Gias classroom.

Vicky : so here is ur classroom , And gia , if u got any problem, pls let us know that . We will help u.

Then vicky and frnds goes from there. Gia is think about to go inside of the classroom. But that time she heard that someone called her name. A group of girls came towards her. A girl started to talk : oh, u r giaa , who vicky save from ragging. My name is priya. Vickys girl frnd. So u must stay away from him. That is gud for u. If i saw u again with him, then iam not going to leave u. Undetstand?

Then they goes from there. Giaa standed there with a wided mouth. She just saw vicky a few mints ago. And the girl, Priya, she is talking too much. Giaa goes to her class room. After the class, gia was walking towards the library . Just then she bumped in someone.

Vicky : oh gia , iam sorry , i didnt saw u...

Gia is just thinking about Priya when she saw vicky.

Gia : Its ok , oh,god... if she saw that iam talking with u , she must kill me...

Vicky : she?? who??

Gia : ur girlfrnd...

Vicky : my girlfrnd???

Gia : yes, that priya... she told me that if she again saw that i talk with u, she never going to leave me. ok,bye,bye...

She run from there. Vicky called her name. But she goes from there.

Vicky (in a angry voice) : priya...

***********THE END***********

OK guys , here is the pt2. u guys like it. pls, tell me. Can i continue this story? pls comment frnds. 😊

Achu ❤️
awesome update achu

keep continuing it loved the update