Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-VII - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Meera, aaj I have some time to make a little longish post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.(By my standards)

Pehle toh nice episode again. I am not going to count the hit and miss scene here. It seems like Aseem Arora's parting gift phor his phans! Yeh lo mere taraf se last Hit and Miss scene...God pramis! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†... 

Sonal coming back and her episodes to begin from today, I am sure there will be no more nonsensical hit and miss scenes here on. 

Coming back to the sensible portions of the episode - Mohan and Navika scene took the bakery today because it was about one of the most beautiful relationships in this show - Spiderman and Chavanni. Mohan's inner self was jolted by this one word 'Spiderman' and he  could not believe what had just happend. Everything in that scene - most importantly the flashbacks brought tears in my eyes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...feels like those were the days when the show was simple, unadulterated fun. Spidey and Chavanni could ease away the day's tensions. Ashnoor's scenes in the FB was so overwhelming...and so many of her scenes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...

Kunal was brilliant..needless to say. JS was good too if not brilliant. I watched this scene again and cried again...I love to torture myself that way I think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

AS was very nice too...Sigh! This show has really good actors what is stopping it from becoming a superhit  . Yeah so AS was good...her happiness at RJ reciprocating her love was so evident from her expressions. No words said...one of the reasons why I love this show...its about emoting without words πŸ˜³. And RJ is now a fan of her dance teacher and wants her dude to meet her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Guru ka sapna toot gaya...no more chota sa sukhi sansaar consisting of him, his pyar ka devta Mohan and Rimjhim baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. His sansaar is going to expand like the universe now πŸ˜†...Megha, Navika, Beera, Addu, Ragini and Mohan, Guru, Rimjhim..phew! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Guru could not enjoy his pack of chips and coke due to RJ's declaration of her new found love for Indore and Indore ke wasi πŸ€£.

Makdi Manav ke comics πŸ€£...Beera bachpan mein padhta tha? πŸ˜†...but Beera has really grown brains in two days is it? Collecting information and all that! This character is so twisted and sometimes I feel half baked too. 

Sonal has a daunting task  of bringing back the lost glory. All the best to her.

And keep posting Meera...😊. 

Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

Meera, aaj I have some time to make a little longish post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.(By my standards)

Suman...I finally get to reply to your post in real time Yayaya!!! *Happy Dance*
Pehle toh nice episode again. I am not going to count the hit and miss scene here. It seems like Aseem Arora's parting gift phor his phans! Yeh lo mere taraf se last Hit and Miss scene...God pramis! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†... 

Oh Aseem ji...ah...Charaan Kahan hain Inke?? Charaan Sparsh Karna chati hoon...after that there is no guarantee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I believe the Spider senses are his Idea as well? or another writer?? woh bhi kabhi Miley Mujhey *angelic smiles*

Sonal coming back and her episodes to begin from today, I am sure there will be no more nonsensical hit and miss scenes here on. 

Poor Sonal has a uphill task ahead of her...I hope she is able to balance the Knife Juggler and these Hit and Misses...I wish her loads of Luck <3

Coming back to the sensible portions of the episode - Mohan and Navika scene took the bakery today because it was about one of the most beautiful relationships in this show - Spiderman and Chavanni. Mohan's inner self was jolted by this one word 'Spiderman' and he  could not believe what had just happend. Everything in that scene - most importantly the flashbacks brought tears in my eyes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...feels like those were the days when the show was simple, unadulterated fun. Spidey and Chavanni could ease away the day's tensions. Ashnoor's scenes in the FB was so overwhelming...and so many of her scenes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...

Oh yes...I am watching it again and again as well...In Between Walking Dead...its kinda disturbingπŸ€” Kunu's Zulfein Vs Zombies and Gore. Back to the Point, Spidey and Chavanni do have the most unique relationship on TV. Their friendship and understanding defied convention and age. And Little Ashnoor is incredible in all her scenes...she is soo talented...One glimpse of her and I start comparing her with JS. Even though JS is doing a great job...But Little Nanhi is a force to be reckoned with. I wish we get back the lightness and unadulterated fun in NBT soon...SInce Sonal is here I have hope 😳 (sidenote: Not a big fan of hopes πŸ˜” the higher the hopes, the bitter the disappointment )
Kunal was brilliant..needless to say. JS was good too if not brilliant. I watched this scene again and cried again...I love to torture myself that way I think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Yes after years of therapy (read, Idiot box an Book therapy) I have accepted myself and my love of Sadism and Masochism.  I have tortured myself with re-watching Megha and Mohan's non-verbal fight a million times, when Addu went missing πŸ˜ƒ

AS was very nice too...Sigh! This show has really good actors what is stopping it from becoming a superhit  Ouch. Yeah so AS was good...her happiness at RJ reciprocating her love was so evident from her expressions. No words said...one of the reasons why I love this show...its about emoting without words Embarrassed. And RJ is now a fan of her dance teacher and wants her dude to meet her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Guru ka sapna toot gaya...no more chota sa sukhi sansaar consisting of him, his pyar ka devta Mohan and Rimjhim baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. His sansaar is going to expand like the universe now πŸ˜†...Megha, Navika, Beera, Addu, Ragini and Mohan, Guru, Rimjhim..phew! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Guru could not enjoy his pack of chips and coke due to RJ's declaration of her new found love for Indore and Indore ke wasi 🀣.

Thought Numero Uno: I dunno  I have been wondering that myself πŸ˜• AS was very very good.  No words *sigh* yes how amazing was that??
Guru ka Heart Break πŸ₯Ί he was practically choking on his coke and chips πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was cackling with Glee on that part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab Kya hoga Guru Darling ka??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Poor Guru will be left on the roof top to dry...but the way he was chillin with RJ was so nice πŸ˜ƒ them two enjoying a snack together and gossiping  I bet Guru would be a great Girlfriend to have πŸ˜†

Makdi Manav ke comics πŸ€£...Beera bachpan mein padhta tha? πŸ˜†...but Beera has really grown brains in two days is it? Collecting information and all that! This character is so twisted and sometimes I feel half baked too. 

Beera...something is cooking in his brains...or Guts or were those kidneys...I dunno but his nostalgia about Makdi Manav was a nice change to watchπŸ˜† it least he showed some brains...even if he wants to be a Voldemort in training...I want him to have brains...otherwise our heroes just look dumb coz they are fooled so easily
Sonal has a daunting task  of bringing back the lost glory. All the best to her.

Mera Bhi Same To Same πŸ˜‰Tongue

And keep posting Meera...😊. 

Will do 😳 You keep replying when you get the chance 😊

Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Precap: Mohan and Lill Nanhi *sigh* 😭...You people are making my heart HURT!!!! stop with the glycerine ki bottles y'all. 😭😭😭

Word!

P.S. Yea couldnt really make fun of anything...so yea 😳

Well, there was one teeny thing:  Mohan Bhatnagar got up from the dirt where he had fallen full front down, and started dusting off ... what looked like nice full hand finger marks tracking dust on his coat!  πŸ˜†  Someone had clearly smeared dust down his jacket front.  πŸ˜†  So much for falling face down, although that shot was so realistic.  

So what did they do, I wonder?  KKK falls in one jacket, gets dust all over his pretty face and "Hair" πŸ˜†.  Make-up crew come up to clean him up, and hands him a substitute jacket that is not so messed up and will look Bleagh on camera, but is realistically dusted with finger marks?  πŸ˜†

Whatever.  It spoilt the realism for a teeny moment for me.  After that, of course, all focus was taken. 

Thank you soo much 😳

Navi-Beera are such a sirius couple πŸ˜‰  They inspire me😳 to be ridiculous πŸ˜‰

@bold Are you a Sirius Black fanπŸ˜‰
meera an amzaing post yet again..and as u said the episode was just amazing..no words to describe how i felt after watching d episode...and yes  KKK and JS were mindblowing in their parts..waiting for todays episode now!!
Originally posted by vice.versa

Well, there was one teeny thing:  Mohan Bhatnagar got up from the dirt where he had fallen full front down, and started dusting off ... what looked like nice full hand finger marks tracking dust on his coat!  πŸ˜†  Someone had clearly smeared dust down his jacket front.  πŸ˜†  So much for falling face down, although that shot was so realistic.  

So what did they do, I wonder?  KKK falls in one jacket, gets dust all over his pretty face and "Hair" πŸ˜†.  Make-up crew come up to clean him up, and hands him a substitute jacket that is not so messed up and will look Bleagh on camera, but is realistically dusted with finger marks?  πŸ˜†

Whatever.  It spoilt the realism for a teeny moment for me.  After that, of course, all focus was taken. 

I noticed this too πŸ˜†...but this is my take.

Kunal fell and director called 'Cut!'. He got up to find his face and left part of his jacket messed up. That was not how the director wanted so he called his assistant to fix the 'look'. The AD came with his hand full of dust and hit Kunal on his jacket...such that the jacket is dusted adequately πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and get finger prints in the process ...they could have just asked Kunal to remove his jacket...drop it on the ground...thoda sa ground pe rub karke...he could have worn it back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lazy people! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

@bold Are you a Sirius Black fanπŸ˜‰

Yes πŸ˜ƒ and an HP fanaticπŸ˜›πŸ˜†