Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Do you like DD with a fringe or hair pulled back?

Poll Question: Do you like DD with a fringe or hair pulled back?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [62.26%]
13 [24.53%]
7 [13.21%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Do you like DD with a fringe or hair pulled back?  Smile

Vote in my poll and explain your choice below by making a comment. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you like DD with a fringe or hair pulled back?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoya-shah

Goldie

zoya-shah

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i love her with a fringe.dd is an epic beauty but unfortunately the ph is underplaying her beauty.i desperately need a wardrobe change and a hairstyle change.the clothes she's wearing these days r so ugly ,pathetic colours like bright yellow and those tied up hair is a big no no for me.dd is beautiful and she doesn't need alot of effort.just normal shalwar suits with decent colours and a hairstyle she used to have when she was mrs rk would do wonders.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatDrashti13Drashtifan4everDushtDanaf.utopia88

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

i love her with a fringe.dd is an epic beauty but unfortunately the ph is underplaying her beauty.i desperately need a wardrobe change and a hairstyle change.the clothes she's wearing these days r so ugly ,pathetic colours like bright yellow and those tied up hair is a big no no for me.dd is beautiful and she doesn't need alot of effort.just normal shalwar suits with decent colours and a hairstyle she used to have when she was mrs rk would do wonders.

Yep, DD looks good with the fringe. I also would love to see DD wearing fancy outfits. Maybe when Madhu  becomes an actress she will.   Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70Drashti13Drashtifan4ever

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
BUMPING POST!Smile

orchid70

Goldie

orchid70

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I like her look with a fringe..Big smile..and hope she gets to wear more trendy clothes... with high heels...Sleeveless blouses really suit her.Day Dreaming

luvbbatDrashtifan4everutopia88

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orchid70

I like her look with a fringe..Big smile..and hope she gets to wear more trendy clothes... with high heels...Sleeveless blouses really suit her.Day Dreaming

Yep, DD looks good with the fringe. I also would like to see DD wear more trendy outfits! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatDrashti13

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
FRINGE gosh I was just going to make a topic saying thank GOODNESS her bangs are back! They make her look older when they pull them back - although I guess it was for the post-break up phase. The bangs give her a more youthful, cute look. 

luvbbatDrashti13utopia88

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

FRINGE gosh I was just going to make a topic saying thank GOODNESS her bangs are back! They make her look older when they pull them back - although I guess it was for the post-break up phase. The bangs give her a more youthful, cute look. 

Yep, the fringe looks good on DD!  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.